Phir Subah Hogi

FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
thank you girls ! Hug

payal ! thanks haa .. i m happy  that u r interested in my story.. and, in my story viram left after that marriage at gun point.. Ouch

vinnie and roshan thank you so much to encourage me love u all..Embarrassed Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged

hey girls ! now i m present with new chapter of FF , so read and tell me how is this ..

CHAPTER-8  

Next morning ----- mallhar is sleeping  on the couch and vikram  comes to her..

V - mallhar!  Mallhar ! ( this time he shake her sholder ) .

M - ( she wakes up  )  wha.. what happens ? dadu ?

V - she is ok ..

M- oh god pta nahi kaise mai so gayi...

V- its ok   thik hai ..tumhe thodha rest mil gya.. chalo ! tumhari dadu ko docters check kar rahe hai ..            

M-  chaliye

( they rushed to the her room)..

Mallhar ask  to the docter " how is she now

D--  she is stable ...

V"that means danger is still alive..

D --  yes ! but her condition is not bad if she will be remain  as it is ,for next few hour then, I can say  there would be hope  .. keep lil patient  ..

M - docter I m very nervous...she is about to cry ..

D"look young lady this is life .. and in the life some things is not our hand so have a faith in god..and hope for the best.. ( he goes)

V"docter sahi keh rhe hai..mallhar ... hamare pass intzar ke aalwa koi rasta nahi hai..

mallhar ! chalo bahar chalet hai its 8.40 a.m. mujhe office bhi jana hoga..

M"but sir..

V"I know u r alone but mallhar ! mujhe office jana hoga Rajeev bhai office me nahi ahi ..to jimedari meri hai naaa..

M"I know sir ..

V"chalo kuch kha lete hai.. hooo

M"mera mann nahi hai sir

V"dekho mallhar ! dadu ko tumhari jrurat hai , agar tum beemer ho gayi to unhe kaun dekhega.. be practical  please..

M"ok sir

( both takes breakfast together and then vikram went, that was very hectic day, vikram was too busy , and at the hospital M was  worry about her granny , thankfully prity was come back so she has strength , and within whole day Vikram ask her to help few times.. and in the evening  almost 8 p.m. he was here with her..

V"kaisi hai tumahari dadu ?

M- phele se thik hai .. beech me B.P.thodha high huaa tha ab thik hai ..

V- prity dikhai nahi de rahi hai, tumne mujhe btahya tha I wo aa gayi hai ..

M"haa ! wo bas abhi ghar gayi hai. Change karne aur kuch jaruri saman lane..

( a nurse comes and say )

N-     good news hai aapke liye ! patient ko hosh aa rha hai..?

M  -- really ! mai unhe dekh sakti hoo ?

N"yaa ! chaliye

( vikram and mallhar comes in the room, doctor was checking )

D- ( he take his stethoscope in his hand  and say with smile) now she is out of denger ..

Ur prayes worked..

M- thank god ! I m so happy ..(big smile on her face) ..
( dadu open her eyes and see to her. Mallhar run to her and hold her hand and sit near her and say " dadu ! I know aapko kuch nahi hoga.. bas aap jaldi se acchi ho jaiye.. phir sab pahle jaisa ho jayega... ( dadu want to say something)

M"no dadu ! kuch mat kahiye, please abhi aap aaram kriye aur meri chinta mat kariye ..mai ekdam thik hoo .. bas aap ghar aa jayiye aapke bina sab kuch bhut suna-suna lagta hai.. hoo ( her eyes r wet)

Dadu say in thin voice " rona nahi ..u r mera  brave baccha na..

M- yes, bilkul aapki trah.. her eyes r twinkle ..  she moves towords vikraam) dadu ye vikraam hai mere sir pichle do dino me inone meri bahut madad ki hai ..( vikraam nod his head and say hello to her.. , then doctor interrupt them and say ..ok ok enough patient ko rest karne dijiye...aap sab bahar jaiye.. unhe rest ki jarurat hai..

M- dadu ! mai bahr hi hoo, don't worry haa.. she said and comes out with vikraam ..

V"so now u happy naa (a smile on her face) ..

M- bhut jyada ,aap nahi jante pichle do  dino me maine bhut takleef jheli hai .. apno ko kho dene ka darr bhut jaan lewa hota hai.. but now I m relived ( she take a fresh breath)

( some thing click in his mind but he nod his head as he want to ignore everything and say " I can understand.. to mai chalta hoo.. ab aapki dadu thik hai to unka khyal rkhiye.. aur jaise hi sab kuch normal hota hai office join kriye .. office join karne ka irada hai ya nahi.. haa.. he ask mischievously

M"ofcourse sir ..jald se jald ..

V"ok mai chalta hoo.. aap apna aur apni dadu ka khyal rkhiyega..

he is walking towords the parking .. intentionally   he see to the sky and say slowly " thankyou god ! tumne mallhar ko anath hone se bcha  liya, akela hone se bcha liya .. usne sahi kha... apno ko kho dene ka darr duniya me sabse jyada bhyanak hota hai .. please uski khusiya bnaye rkhna... while praying he feels a peace and satisfaction  a positive energy within himself ..  he opens his arms and close his eyes and feel it deeply..

ROSHAN ! NOW ALL IS YOURS Embarrassed

Edited by croziaxx - 08 February 2014 at 5:06am

Vinnie79

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Mansi, I read all the chapters. Great job. Malhar sounds like just the girl we were all praying for Vikram to find at one point in the show. But it really is strange to read Vikram with some one other than Sugni.
Looking forward to your next update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendercroziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
 itne saare view aur only one comment  " BHUT  NAINSAFI  HAI" big tears emoticon 

Vinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Ohh hoo   sorry  sorry    I  ment  to come back and comment  lakin  bhool gaye ... And  I  think  that   theo others  are waitng for Ron  to  translate  ... If  she  dose not   I  will later ok...

Now  on  to  my  review::::

Well  In  helping her   it  seems  Vickram  is  slowly  finding  peace within  him se;f and his heart.  I  ope he opens it up again and  these two  start  something very  soon.
 Malhar  is a very   strng  girl and   her and her grand mom  is very  close... I  hope  nothing happens  to her!!!
  Great  Chapter   Mansi   I  am looking forward to see what happenes  next!!!...

rose.lavendercroziaxx

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

itne saare view aur only one comment  " BHUT  NAINSAFI  HAI" big tears emoticon 

mujhe to abhi pata chala story continue ho gayi

mansi madam .. pm karna tha na k story ko continue kiyaa.. 

chalo chalo rona band karo..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendercroziaxxVinnie79

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
happy smiley emoticonhappy smiley emoticon 
                    thank u , thank u girls me  garden,garden...   big grin emoticon
  roshan ! next time  i will do PM sure..Embarrassed

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged

mansi it was nice chapter em glad she is safe and fine Big smile

hello all... here is chapter 8 translated too!!

CHAPTER-8  

Next morning ----- mallhar is sleeping  on the couch and vikram  comes to her..

V - mallhar!  Mallhar ! ( this time he shake her sholder ) .

M - ( she wakes up  )  wha.. what happens ? dadu ?

V - she is ok ..

M- oh god , I dont know how did I sleep

V- its ok, fine at least you could have a rest, come the doctors are treating your grand mother     

M-  let's go

( they rushed to the her room)..

Mallhar ask  to the docter " how is she now

D--  she is stable ...

V"that means, her life is still in danger?..

D --  yes ! but her condition is not bad if she will be remain  as it is ,for next few hour then, I can say  there would be hope  .. keep lil patient  ..

M - docter I m very nervous...she is about to cry ..

D"look young lady this is life .. and in the life some things are not in our hand so have a faith in god..and hope for the best.. (he goes)

V"the doctor is rite Malhaar, we have no other option then waiting

mallhar !  come let's go out its 8.40 am I have to go to office too.

M"but sir..

V"I know u r alone but mallhar ! rajeev brother is not coming in so i have responsibility on me...so i have to go to office.

M"I know sir ..

V" come let's eat something.. come

M"i don't feel like eating , sir

V"see malhaar, your grand mother needs u... if u get ill then who will take care of her... be practical  please..

M"ok sir

( both takes breakfast together and then vikram went, that was very hectic day, vikram was too busy , and at the hospital M was  worry about her granny , thankfully prity came back so she has strength , and within whole day Vikram ask her to help few times.. and at the evening  almost 8 p.m. he was here with her..

V" hows your grand mom ?

M- phele se thik hai ..she is better then b4... once her b.p got high but now its fine!

V- I can't see prity here, u said she came back didn't u

M"yeah, she just went back home to get fresh and bring some things

( a nurse comes and say )

N-   there is a good news for u, the patient is slowly being conscious

M  -- really ! can I see her

N"yaa ! come on

( vikram and mallhar comes in the room, doctor was checking )

D- ( he take his stethoscope in his hand  and say with smile) now she is out of danger ..

Ur prayers worked..

M- thank god ! I m so happy ..(big smile on her face) ..
( dadu open her eyes and see to her. Mallhar run to her and hold her hand and sit near her and say " dadu ! I know nothing will happen to u, be fine like b4 and every thing will be just like b4 ( dadu want to say something)

M"no dadu ! ... no granny don't say anything, please rest now... don't worry about me, im totally fine,but u come home very soon... the house is empty without u  ( her eyes r wet)

Dadu say in thin voice -don't cry, u r my brave kid na*

M- yes, I m just like u... (her eyes are twinkle...she moves towards vikram)... granny this is vikram, he is my sir and he helped me allot in those 2 days...(vikram nod his head and said hello to her), 

the doctor interruped them and said= ok ok enough patient need to rest... please go out now..let her rest now.

M- dadu !I m malhar, don't worry haa.. she said and comes out with vikraam ..

V"so now u happy naa (a smile on her face) ..

M- yes allot... u dont know in those two days i had to bear pain...the fear of losing some one from the family is breath taking, killing.. but now I m relived ( she take a fresh breath)

( some thing click in his mind but he nod his head as he want to ignore everything and say " I can understand.. ok now me leaving.. now your grand mom is fine... take care of her.. and when every thing comes back to normal join office ..are u planning to join back the office or not... haa.. he ask mischievously

M"ofcourse sir ..as soon as possible..

V"ok em leaving now.. take care of your self and your grand mother.

he is walking towords the parking .. intentionally   he see to the sky and say slowly " thank you god ! you saved her from the bad thing... from being alone... she was rite... the fear of losing one of your relative is scary... please keep her happy... while praying he feels a peace and satisfaction  a positive energy within himself ..  he opens his arms and close his eyes and feel it deeply..

Edited by ronshaan - 11 February 2014 at 6:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Go to top