Phir Subah Hogi

FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
maine chapter 6 padd liya hay ab chapter 7 baki hay Wink seems I m the only one who is reading 
others as usual are lazyBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Hello All..

here is chapter 7, This time I translated the chapter and deleted all hindi words / fixed some lines so hope it will be easy to read and understand what is happening !!

I request all the lazy fans read and comment !!!

So here is chapter 7 for U all... hope I did good translationWink

Next day ---      

Vikram is in the office, Malhar is absent, vikram noticed and was thinking why didn't she come today, Rajeeb is also not in the office so vikram is too busy, he had some meetings

At the night he was still busy in the office, vikram chcked some data and stopped at one place he wanted to know some thing so he called Malhar

V --  hello malhar..where r u ..  ?

M - hello sir ...  (she spoke in shaky voice ) I m here, I mean in the city what happened? ( this time she looks better)

V --  I want to know some thing so if u can help me ..please help ...check ur computer and tell me... last months ...,,, malhar r u ok ? * he heard some noise on the phone*.. malhar...

M ---  y..ye... yes sir ! I  m listening

V"is something wrong ?

M--- yes sir I mean no sir..

V" what ? any problem ?

M"sir ! actually dadu is in the hospital...* she said in shaky voice* she has heart problem    ..she is not in conscious from last night.. that's why I was not present..

V - OMG !! so sad .. what is the doctor saying ? where is preeti ? she too did not tell me any thing...      

M -- preeti is not here ...she is gone for her cousin's engagement,  I m all alone * she start weeping * ..

V - malhar !  what ru doing ? be brave na ..every thing will be ok.. why u alone where is ur parents ... ?  malhar ! r u listening ?

M - No one is here .. I m very scared...*she start crying loudly*..

V - ok ..stopped..* he thinks a minute * listen mallhar!  I m coming..

* In the hospital*..

V - hey malhar ! how is ur grany ?

M - Just like before .. Unconscious..

V - what are the doctors saying..

M - they saying next 32 hour r very critical for her .. if she survive , may be then some hope* she crying again*..

V - malhar ! please take care be brave na... but * he watching here and there*.. if u don't mind ..can I ask ..where are ur parents..

M - they are not here ..

V --  then... where are they? They had to be here at this time.

M -- I mean they have separated..they are busy in their own lives... dad is in Malaysia and mom is in Bangalore.. both of them got remarried ... and they are happy in their life .. they don't need my granny,I mean I m the only one who needs her.*a bitterness in her about her parents* but for me my granny is all my world..* she said with tearful eyes*..if some thing happens to her I will be alone..

V --Don't worry granny will be fine but if some thing happens then u can live with one of your parents

M -I tried.. when I was 6 years old... when both got separated ... at 1st I was living with my mother.. but her 2nd husband disliked me so the problems started... at dad's home I faced the same issue with his 2nd wife..so granny called me to come here and live with her she too was alone...then we became resort for one another..all those years I never felt that its just the 2 of us for one another ..but suddenly today I feel that every thing is finished... Im very scared sir.* she saying and staring at him*..

V - what...what  can I say.. please take care of your self .. but malhar,I think u should tell your father at least after all she is his mother

M - no it won't help..sir ..he won't come..he will only send money.....he doesn't understand that we don't need his money we need him

I can pay the medical fees of granny and give her good treat but I can not share with that money my pain *suddenly doctors comes and saying " miss joshi ur grany's conditions is getting worse ... we have to operate her...

M"O god ! please save her ..please * she sobbing *

V --- hi doctor.. I m vikram please tell me what to do..

D - as I told we need to do the operation..    

V - then do .. what u want .. tell me, what u want to us..

D - sign some formalities and deposit some cash. Near about 50,000.

V - ok ..

M - sir I don't have this amount at this time... and now at night from where ill arrange the money ....* she looks worried *

V - don't worry I am here.. I will manage  everything.. you take care of your self.

* v arranged all formalities ..and then nurse comes and gave some paper to M and said to her to sign it, Malhar was hesitating to sign that*..

V - malhar ! sign it ,the late you sign it the treatment will start late..

* her hand is shaking.. vikram  comes and hold her hand and say *

V-- don't worry every thing will be all right.. Sign it .. I m here naa..

* she signed ,and when nurse took the papers , she hugs him and said in sobbing voice*..

M - I m very scared ... if something happens to her...then I will be totally Alone .. I won't have any reason to live.. in this big world ill have no body..* she clutched  his shirt* Why is God doing this to me... * his shirt getting  wet with her tears *..

* don't know why but vikram feels her pain.. as its his own,..may be he feels.. that there is one similarity between both of them. Loneliness'.. both r alone, both' s inner side is empty..   he said nothing except hold her in his arms and say mutely " please god ! help us, this time don't say no"... please!!!!!! 

Edited by ronshaan - 04 February 2014 at 3:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxVinnie79JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hi mansi 
finaly em up to date with your story 
yes its getting better, I must say its hard for me to see tvs with any one else, yes at some point we wanted him to get new lady but ... still its not so easy ... yes malhar is good girl and she can be good life partner for him .. let's see what happens next.

ok overall good progress,Wink
em glad u decided to continue the story 
hope to get chapter 8 soon 

take care !!

Edited by ronshaan - 04 February 2014 at 3:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendercroziaxxVinnie79JulieD

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
thank u ronit !  Hug

Thank You

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hi Mansi
How are you sweetie?HugHug

I hope your Mum is better.

Sorry for the late response but I just got around to reading this FF. I remember now. The story was progressing well. The latest chapter is interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter

BTW - at point did TVS leave in your story? Was it before or after the wedding at a gun point? 

Edited by payal7 - 04 February 2014 at 8:11am

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Mansi
How are you sweetie?HugHug

I hope your Mum is better.

Sorry for the late response but I just got around to reading this FF. I remember now. The story was progressing well. The latest chapter is interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter

BTW - at point did TVS leave in your story? Was it before or after the wedding at a gun point? 

i think after that gun point
she posted the story at jan 2013
that time we wanted new lady for him

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you  Mansi and  Ron,...  Now we are all up to date , and  waitng the next  chapter.
   Vickram  and  Malhaar dose  seem to  be  going through the same loneliness. And  Maybe  this  time they  will find solace in each  ohter.
  I  hope  her grand mother   recovers  fast.
 I   I  wonder what is the state  of  Sugni and  Adi's marriage.  and  i  hope to see them   reap the fruits  of what they  did to him.  So far they  got off fairly  easy, he left them in a luxurious  house and  they  did not even  show  any  glimmer of wrong doing!!!
 Nice progress  Looking forward to  what you  have  in  store for us!!! 

SmileSmileSmile

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Thank you  Mansi and  Ron,...  Now we are all up to date , and  waitng the next  chapter.
   Vickram  and  Malhaar dose  seem to  be  going through the same loneliness. And  Maybe  this  time they  will find solace in each  ohter.
  I  hope  her grand mother   recovers  fast.
 I   I  wonder what is the state  of  Sugni and  Adi's marriage.  and  i  hope to see them   reap the fruits  of what they  did to him.  So far they  got off fairly  easy, he left them in a luxurious  house and  they  did not even  show  any  glimmer of wrong doing!!!
 Nice progress  Looking forward to  what you  have  in  store for us!!! 

SmileSmileSmile

u know if he marries malhar and goes back home
i would love to see those idiots faces seeing his wife supporting him and being his strength 
they will be shocked that his wife will be so in love with him 
just like we wanted his wife 2 be 

Vinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Go to top