Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
what's wrong with him 
what he was saying..bani hoti to koi tension nahi hoti???πŸ˜•
really sohum??

bani hai isiliyei saari problems hai ...

because of bani you avoided rajji after marriage, you slapped rajji because of bani, rajji leaved you, she was angry on you because of bani still you are saying bani hoti to koi tension nahi hota😑😑

wow , fantastic ,awesome i think this type reaction cv's are expecting from audience on this bani's track
but actually i am not.. soji especially sohum become totally side character, not enough scenes of soji..😑😑 
i am disappointed 
Edited by awesome-raji - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You're right!!! I didn't think about it that way but i really liked the way you put it. Sohum relationship with bani is weird in my opinion. 

Also, when he was talking to rajji i thought he was about to say "now that she ain't there, we could move on forward with our relationship" putting his hand on rajji's hand. so for a second a was so creeped out. 
Oishiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajji-cutest

You're right!!! I didn't think about it that way but i really liked the way you put it. Sohum relationship with bani is weird in my opinion. 

Also, when he was talking to rajji i thought he was about to say "now that she ain't there, we could move on forward with our relationship" putting his hand on rajji's hand. so for a second a was so creeped out. 

@ bold: absolutely i thought that same...

but but but their conversation start with bani and finished with bani
what the hell..😑

i am angry on sohum and rajji both..they  stuck  into bani..😑😑
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya ur right oisi nice analayze ..still now they are facing all problems for banii..who is always breaking soji relation every time as differen her probems ...but so sad ..bu cv should move out soji from bani.. wat da hell vey stuck their romentic scene and their script for vani only cv concerating to forwad bani-parmeet track..very sad cv should show forwading as interstingly soji scene πŸ˜”
Oishiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sailuja

Ya ur right oisi nice analayze ..still now they are facing all problems for banii..who is always breaking soji relation every time as differen her probems ...but so sad ..bu cv should move out soji from bani.. wat da hell vey stuck their romentic scene and their script for vani only cv concerating to forwad bani-parmeet track..very sad cv should show forwading as interstingly soji scene πŸ˜”

yes cv's always skipped our soji moments
their friendship track, sohum missing rajji moments 

every tracks and moment are seen incomplete..it's totally unfair with sojians
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani hoti to koi tension nahi hoti..🀣
Bani was put on a pedestal when everyone thought she is alive and now, Soham wants us  to believe that she is one superwoman. So if Bani had been there,what would she have done? Pray tell.. 
Oishiii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Bani hoti to koi tension nahi hoti..🀣

Bani was put on a pedestal when everyone thought she is alive and now, Soham wants us  to believe that she is one superwoman. So if Bani had been there,what would she have done? Pray tell.. 

exactly what would she have done if she had been there
nothing yaar except giving tension and problems to soji..

sohum's dialogues were so baseless
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahaha...exactly he is still some kind of delusion. 
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree to all of you!πŸ˜‰

Bani ruined our sojji scenes ,sohams dialogues were soo baseless!!πŸ˜•