Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I was watching Ethir Neechals video songs and I noticed how much he has changed.. I never knew Siva until I saw 3 and I thought he was hilarious in it.. Never knew he was going to be a leading man in all of his next movies.. He is not a bad actor.. I've been waiting for Ethir Neechal's dvd's for a long time now.. but I can sense from the songs and the trailers that he isn't a bad actor.. He is fairly good he has his expressions right and everything.. he's ofcourse hilarious.. be it his normal interview of Koffee with DD he's always a treat to watch cuz he makes you laugh.. His upcoming movies are a pretty interesting list too.. Maan Karate is written by A R Murgadoss so that has to be good.. He has changed drastically as how he looked too.. he looks so good in Ethir Neechal and his pairing with Priya is magic.. they should definitely do another movie together.. I love Velacha poove vaa.. amazinggg chemistry.. So my point is he's really growing on me.. anyone else likes him? Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasupercool3boredsoul..N3rDyM0R0N..-Nakshatra-ll-Bliss-ll-Raichu-santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sivakarthikeyan Anyone?" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I love him! Embarrassed

First saw him when he came as a contestant on the Vijay TV show Boys vs. Girls. Then later on I used to enjoy the shows and programs he hosted on the same channel. And now he's on the big screen Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul..N3rDyM0R0N..-Nakshatra-santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

I love him! Embarrassed

First saw him when he came as a contestant on the Vijay TV show Boys vs. Girls. Then later on I used to enjoy the shows and programs he hosted on the same channel. And now he's on the big screen Cool

He has come a really long way.. good for him..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
he actually started off as a standing comedian in a comedy circus kind off show in vijay tv . won that show and no looking back for him

santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

he actually started off as a standing comedian in a comedy circus kind off show in vijay tv . won that show and no looking back for him

I have no clue where he started from.. I'm just really happy he's in the movies now.. he acts good, he looks pretty fine now days and he's hilarious.. so much better than people like Udhayanidhi Stalin Silly

PS: another impressive debut is the guy from Kumki.. I don't know his name but I know he's some actor's son..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulsanthiyaa_J-Navetha-

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

I have no clue where he started from.. I'm just really happy he's in the movies now.. he acts good, he looks pretty fine now days and he's hilarious.. so much better than people like Udhayanidhi Stalin Silly

PS: another impressive debut is the guy from Kumki.. I don't know his name but I know he's some actor's son..

hey if you find time watch ivan vera mathiri by vikram prabhu , this kumki guy cleans up pretty well too

off late some good tamil movies , i found the heroine in the movie soo cute .. 

santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

hey if you find time watch ivan vera mathiri by vikram prabhu , this kumki guy cleans up pretty well too

off late some good tamil movies , i found the heroine in the movie soo cute .. 

Kumki guy name is Vikram Prabhu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
^Yes. He is the grandson of Sivaji Ganesan. He is good for a newcomer. Both of his films did average business. I liked Kumki more! Had fantastic music and wonderful cinematography! 
@Topic: From Stand Up Comedian to Lead Actor. He is so good with comedy! Dhanush gave him his first film and there is no looking back!

santhiyaa_J-Navetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top