Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
came across the SS today ... interesting story ...

thanx for the updates...pls continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ

saima4744 thumbnail
simply interesting dear
tf pm.
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Phew!!!!Finally I got the time to update.

Here is the much awaited update of this series.I am nervous as hell about this update and I could only hope that you all will like it.

I say this everytime but ThankYou so very much for all your kind words and patience towards my writings.It means the world to me.

VANDANA GUPTA AND ROHAN GUPTA - NAMES OF KHUSHI'S PARENTS.

PART -6

Vandana Gupta slumped on the swing as her knees finally gave away not being able to withstand the pressure of standing up for so long.She didn't know for how long she had kept staring at her daughter's retreating back.Her words echoing in her ears,loud and clear.

"You don't know my Arnav Maa but then again,had you known we wouldn't be having this conversation today".

It wasn't her daughter that has spoken to her today.She was a woman who was deeply and irrevocably in love with her man.The woman who couldn't bear a word against him even if it came from her own parents.

Had they really been so blind and oblivious to their daughter's plight all these years.Had they been so lost in their pride that they couldn't look past that one information and has blatantly ignored all of Arnav's other qualities.

She didn't know whether it was Khushi's words,the iron clad resolve in her stance or the love and respect that were brimming in her eyes for Arnav that hit the mark in her heart.But seeing her like that has led her to some grave realisations,the only fact being the realisation has come too late.

With determined steps,she entered her bedroom where her husband was sitting deeply engrossed in studying a file.Seeing her wife enter,Rohan Gupta kept the file away and turned around facing her,eager to know the result of her conversation.

"Did you talked to Khushi?".

"Do you think we have been good parents ?".Vandana Gupta spoke in her own trance.

"What?.I am asking you,did you talked to Khushi about the proposal?.Did she agree to meet the guy?".Rohan Gupta asked his wife once again,not getting a hint of where the conversation was leading to.

"What do you think her answer would have been?.I wonder why we even try again and again,when the truth is right there in front of our eyes but its us who has chosen to point blank ignore it".

Meeting with her husband's perplexed gaze,Vandana Gupta didn't minced words as she elaborated further.She may have taken time to realise but now she wasn't going to waste anymore time leading her daughter's true towards her only happiness.

"Can't you see it?.When was last time you heard Khushi's laughter echoing the hous?e.When did you saw her mingling and enjoying with others?.Her forced smiles,her eyes that always seemed to be searching for someone.Today when Khushi talked to me,I realised for the first time that  I don't recognise my daughter anymore".

She paused to take a deep breath and she was only met by silence from her husband.He didn't have any answers because like her,he has also been living in an ignorant spell.

"I saw it in your eyes,the launch of Khushi's first book .We all know who was the inspiration,she dedicated her first book too.The only person  whom she dared to wished birthday without caring about the presence of hundreds of people.We kept thinking that she will come around sooner or later when the reality is she has been Arnav's all along".

Leading her husband towards the side couch,she took her place besides him and held his hands in her own as she spoke looking right into his eyes.

"Khushi has been the best daughter.we could have ever ask for but we failed to become the parents she deserved.We became the reason of parting her from her only happiness and I know,I will never be able to forgive myself for that.We denied Arnav's proposal thinking he won't be able to give Khushi the security that only a family can provide.We were apprehensive of trusting a man who has grown up without the shelter of his parent's love but the same man stands tall in front of us today".

A mother can fight the whole world for her children and that was what Vandana Gupta doing as she didn't let any stone unturned to make her husband aware of the severity of their one decision.

"Had he wanted,he would have eloped with Khushi bringing our pride down in mere seconds.Had he wanted he would have misled Khushi against us but he didn't do anything of that sort.That boy didn't even voiced a word against us and left silently respecting our verdict.We lost the sight of our truth as we failed to look past our prejudices.".

"Both of them didn't keep any contact with each other. Even if we search our whole lifetime,we can never find a better man than Arnav for her They have taught me a whole new dimension of love and today I  can say without an ounce that I am indeed proud of daughter's choice".

It wasn't easy for anyone to accept his mistakes and error in judgement and  and as he sat there in silence.Each word of his wife sunking in slowly,the truth hit him like a bolt of lightening.Rohan Gupta one of the most successful businessman of the country,the keeper of his home had always held pride in doing what was best for his family.

Though in past few years,he hasn't been able to come to terms with the constant nagging feeling in his heart.There was an unbridged gap between his daughter and him and everytime he saw her  all aloof and dejected.it created an rising ache in his heart.The liveliness that was synonymous with Khushi has evaporated taking it with all the joy from their home.

In lieu of being in the knowledge that they knew what was best for their daughter,they had unknowingly causing up heartache to their only beloved daughter.They couldn't turn the clock and correct their doings but they could certainly make the best of what laid ahead of them.It was time they be the parents to their children,bringing them the happiness that they both deserved.

Arnav was just stepping out of his chamber when his phone buzzed in his pocket.His breath got caught in his throat as he saw the number flash across the mobile screen.A call from India was least expected.He only talked to the manager of orphanage once a month and the phone number was anew to him.

His thoughts immediately flew towards Khushi.Worry for her wellbeing clogging his mind as he hestitantly picked up the call.Arnav heard the person on the other side silently,the phone almost slipping from his hands as he struggled to keep a check on his emotions.

A huge grin greeted his lips as the call ended and for the first time everyone got a glimpse of a new dimension of their Captain.He hugged his friend Michael tightly who was taken aback by the sudden show of affection by the very reserved ASR.

Arnav wanted to shout and express the inexplicable happiness he was experiencing but he knew no one would understand what he was feeling at the moment.He has got his life back and he will not wait a single moment more to be where he was meant to be all along.

I would be an evil if I stopped here.Read on all you lovely people.😳
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CONTINUED

PART - 7

Khushi unlatched the lock of the main gate,stepping inside and felt calmness seeping in very instant as she breathed the familiar air.She leisurely roamed around the whole area,touching everything that came to her view,checking that each thing was in synchronisation,functioning properly.Since,Arnav has left she has taken the reigns of the place in her hands.

Their sanctuary was just the way he has left.Inspite of appointing a caretaker  who did all the daily chores,Khushi made sure she came here once a week for her own satisfaction.She found solace in the serenity of this place.

No one knew about it except both of them and without Arnav,this place has become her only salvation.The air was different here because it was filled with their love.A major portion of her time in last 5 years has been spent here.It made her feel closer to Arnav as if he was right there with her.

Once satisfied,Khushi took her favourite spot under the huge oak tree .Making herself comfortable,she bought the book she was reading out of her bag turning to the bookmarked page.Though her thoughts were far from concenterating to the book in her hand.

She was exhausted,tired of it all.She didn't want to hold herself together anymore,she didn't want to keep the happiness laced faced mask on for a single day more.Arnav wanted her to become a writer,she fulfilled his wish.But now what?.Her life seemed to be reaching a deadend.

It has been two days since her last conversation with her mother but her senses were indicating that something has changed.Her father had come up to her room last night but hasn't voiced a word.He had patted her head lovingly and looked at her with an undecipherable emotion.Even her mother has been subdued.

And if that was not enough,she has woken up to the call from the manager of the publishing house.Impressed and visibly taken by the critic reviews and the sale records of her very first book,they have prepositioned  for another book,raising the royalty by miles and bounds.

Another book she has not even spared a thought about it and as the confusions with its pros and cons zoomed in her mind,Khushi felt the anger bubbling inside her.He should have been here with her taking charge of things as he always had.He had showed her the direction and she has embarked on the journey relying on his beliefs and convictions.

She has put all her heart and soul in writing her first book but now she didn't know anymore.Writing anticipated an inspiration and her very inspiration was thousands of miles away from her ,flying some world class jet right now,Khushi thought aloud grumbly.

Khushi looked around at the sound of some faint footsteps reached her ears but she brushed it off.Noone had the access to this place,it was arnav's private property.Only she and Arnav had the keys.Even the caretaker had to hand over them to her once the work was finished.

She hasn't known the day arnav has handed over the keys to her citing that whatever he had,belonged to her first.Who would have thought that in his absence,this place would become her only salvation.

Brushing the feeling off,she started as the never ending horizon.Unknowingly,a smile graced her lips when a vision of Arnav chasing her flashed in front of her.His laughter was infectious and everytime he laughed,she felt falling in love a little more with him.

She has seen the traces of the child that was forced to grow up early.She could never forget the way his eyes has lit up when the day dreamer in her has mentioned about being here with their kids running around .It was their only harboured dream and Khushi has never wished or wanted anything in her life as  intricately she wanted Arnav to have his own family.

Her trance once again broke but this time it was not the sound that caused it.This time,it was the familiar feeling that always made her aware of Arnav's presence.It couldn't be,he was not here,how on earth he could be here?.

It was only her mind playing games.She got up trying to frantically look for his any sign but there was none.Khushi sighed dejectedly who would know it better than her.Arnav Singh Raizada never went back on his words,he was in States and there was not any palpable reason for him to come back.

Khushi sat again at her place when she felt it again.She was phantoming for sure but why today only?. It wasn't that out of the blue ,she was missing him today.To miss someone,you needed to be away from someone and Arnav,he resided in her every breath.She closed her eyes as his name escaped her lips on its own "ARNAV".

"Lazybump,you haven't changed a bit.Sitting here with your book laid open when you are lost in some world of your own and  just that you know.Ill be very offended if I came to know that it wasn't me that you were thinking about".

Khushi's eyes flashed open as the sound of his voice reached her ears. She could recognise his voice even in her unconscious state,his heart spoke to hers. This was not her hallucination.It was real.Arnav was here.

She opened her eyes eyes momentarily  catching  glimpse of him before closing them again.Khushi prayed fervently for it to be reality.She won't be able to bear it again.Her heartbeats aced rapidly as she mustered all her courage and willed herself to open her eyes.

Everything came to a halt the moment she stared at the man standing in the front of her.This time not as mere dream that vanished away as soon as she opened her eyes but as the most striking reality of her life.She blinked her eyes rapidly,rubbing them off with her hands finding it hard to believe that the face she has ached to see all these years was actually standing in front of her.

Khushi opened and closed her mouth but words seemed to have left her long back.She sat there as a statue staring at the man that held her hearbeats,the man who was the sole bearer of her every dream.Her every wish held only his name,her world started and ended with him,the same man from whom she has been away for 5 long years.

Arnav stood there taking in his own fill of her.How long it had been since he has seen her,felt her presence,held her close.It seemed an entire lifetime spent apart but not anymore.He was here,to claim what was his rightfully.

He had directly come here from the airport,his heart guiding her to where she was and seeing her  here sitting in her favourite spot,his heart has felt contented after ages,a feeling he has forgotten being apart from her.Their sacrifices,each tear they have shed,bearing the burnt of separation,the pain that has become their companion has all been worth it  as it all has finally led her to his own personal miracle.

Arnav was once again amused at the effortless way,he could read her.Her face always mirrored her feelings as her expressions tuned from shock to disbelief,to denial until realisation sunk it that he was indeed here.Her eyes were brimming with an ocean of love  and he found the control he has held on himself dissipating.

"KHUSHI".

Her name escaped his lips almost like a plea as his whisper of love resonated in the space around them.Hearing her name that found a whole new meaning when he called it.The dam broke  as tears flew mirthlessly from her eyes.

Khushi got up and ran towards him hastily landing straight into his arms.Arnav staggered a bit with the force but he didn't mind it a bit.This was what they have been waiting for all along.He let the bag he was holding,fall on the ground with a loud thud and held the love of his life so close that this time nothing could ever come between them.

Khushi went on her tiptoes hugging him tightly,her arms tightening around him with each passing second while Arnav tried his best to comfort her.She pulled back a little running her fingers all over his face and shoulders frantically as if trying to make herself believe that he was actually there in blood and flesh.

Arnav's  own eyes misted as he tried hard to keep his tears at bay.He bought his hand wiped forward to wipe away her tears but Khushi got hold of them in hers,kissing themlovingly before hugging him close once again.

He could feel her tears wetting his shoulders and he didn't stopped her.She needed to let it all out but this was the last time his Khushi was crying.He wouldn't let even a single tear escape her eyelids after this moment,he vowed to himself.

Time ceased to exist as two lovers stood in their personal sanctuary in each other's embrace finally feeling whole.No words were spoken as right now what mattered was only holding on to the feeling that were together and this time forever.

All her questions and his answers could wait as the two lovers rejoiced the feeling of alive again.They were where they belonged.Arnav and Khushi were finally HOME.

Hit Like If You Liked The Update and Share Your Precious Thoughts About The Update and Arnav and Khushi's reunion.

FOR PM NOTIFICATIONS,BUDDY LiveLaughLovePm.

If you would like,then play this song on the background.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSmEFCyN6F0[/YOUTUBE]

Love

Ankita!!!!

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤗

This hug is for you, for Arnav, for Khushi and for Khushi's parents too. Anku I have cried many times reading some of the previous chapters of this SS. But this is the first time I am crying and smiling at the same time. I can't possibly explain my feelings to you right now. You have left me speechless. I am thankful to Vandana and Rohan Gupta for finally realizing their mistake and for taking immediate action to rectify the same which has caused them their once lively daughter. If you think from their POV, they were not entirely wrong. They just didn't know where their daughter's happiness lies. Now that they know, they made sure that their daughter gets her happiness back. Loved it. 

Whatever I may say will not be enough for part 7. So I'll not say anything about it. Just know that I loved it. Loved it so much that I don't have words to express my feelings. This reminded me of the scene when Arnav and Khushi hugged each other for the first time when he was kidnapped. I was in awe at that time and I am in awe today. Beautiful is an understatement. 
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
excellent updates
arshi's superb millan
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so glad they saw error of their ways
vandana is right
had arnie wanted he could have eloped with khushi
even she wanted the same
but he was the one who made her see implications of that decision
he neither made her chose between her family or him
nor did he keep any contact with her
he is the best life partner
after all it was his belief that her parents would come around
and look that did happen
took them long enough to realise this
but am glad they didnt waste more time in it

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she is back where she belongs
in his arms and with him
the one place they can both find their solace
and after their separation well this was needed
she thought she might be hallucinating
but nothing could be further from the truth
he is back for her
things have changed
your parents have finally come around
but all that was meaningless for her
what mattered was him
just them and savoring this moment they were waiting for
for which they had separated for is no longer there
that was just prefect reunion of theirs
cheers for pm
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great parts.
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it thank you for pm.