This show is ACTUALLY amazing!

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello. I'm new here. So today's episode was only my third episode I watched on TV, after obviously catching some old episodes online, earlier this week. I must say, this serial is really nice.
 I really like the way the story shapes up. I LOVE the dialogues, I love how both the vamps and the "goody" ones taunt each other. Like for example I liked jalal and Ruq's argument over the room, and today's painting scene. These small scenes just bring a smile to your face. 
Oh and this female lead has an amazing sense of timing and dialogue delivery. She can act! πŸ˜† And very well in fact. Not a big fan of the hero but yeah he's fine too. 

While watching bts, and offscreen interviews I noticed that the two leads aren't in good terms. Is the true? πŸ˜²

Also, I love all the vamps in the show. They are really fun to watch. I might be the odd one out when I say this but Ben is kinda kickass. Haha. I love when she goes on a frustrated rant. She's too funny. 

I noticed that jodha's dassi's role in the show is strictly restricted to hitting jodha and the viewers with the "apko prem ho gaya hai" rant. πŸ˜† No complaints. Love that too. 

You can figure our how my first week of this show has made me fall in love with it. Hope it goes on good, atleast for a long time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi welcome to the forum dear!!
M Preet.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Good to see you on JA forum!
Indeed its a kickass show man...deserves all the accolades.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to the JA harem...hope you have lots of fun 
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to JA forum. I would definitely recommend watching all episodes from beginning. I think that way you will get better grip of storyline and teacks and equations between charactes especially the chemistry of leads from beginning.
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to JA world. Try to watch from the beginning then you will understand the rest of the story. Yes, its a great show and both actors and actresses are doing wonderful work.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashpat

Welcome to JA forum. I would definitely recommend watching all episodes from beginning. I think that way you will get better grip of storyline and teacks and equations between charactes especially the chemistry of leads from beginning.

Agree watch it from the beginning and full from there as The chemistry of Akdha and PariJat and connect with this show can't come with the current episodes They are just kind of disgusting for all of us who love Akdha 😳
If you liked the Crapiness that's going on now,Then You'll surely LOVE the olden Golden days!!"
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hello and welcome to the forum πŸ˜Š
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the JA forum

If you LIKE this track you HAVE to watch from the start, THEN you will realise why viewers have been hating this track

Both Paridhi & Rajat are super actors

Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa it is actually amazing show.. and whole star cast is just soo awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
especially Our leads they are outstanding...😳😳😳

Try to catch old episodes ... especially from September n October months episodes they are just amazing u'll loved it😳😳 

and bTW welcome here😳😳 
Edited by IFRutuja - 10 years ago