Do Dil Ek Jaan

tum se pyaar huwa updated prt 79 page 116 completed (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 119

Afy10

Afy10

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Amazing update Clap
So much happened
rantara moments Embarrassed
antu came to know abt truth
he brought reema home Angry nd antu left him Cry
Antu using adi to make raghu jealous
hope he returns back soon Tongue
precap ROFL LOL adi
Its very interesting story Tongue
they r do dil ek jaan Smile
do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjinimala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tum se pyaar huwa updated prt 79 page 116 completed (Page 54)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
OMG that was terrific yaar
loved it soo much
speehless right now
everything happened so quickly wow
precap omg waiting eagerly right now

sanjinimala

.Suchi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Suchi.

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
woah woah woah!!!!amazing update!!!!!!Clap
antara comes to know connection between raghu reema n sameer...
feeling so bad for rantara..Cry
antara left him as such..and as i said...ek baar to adi bach gayaEvil Smile...bt next time raghu use chodega nhi...DeadROFL
aww antu gets drunk.Wacko..the more interesting update u gave...the precap is always double interesting!!Big smile
u rock girl!Thumbs Up
waiting for more rantara sceneDay Dreaming

sanjinimala

sanjinimala

Goldie

sanjinimala

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tsuchi

<font color="#ff3300">woah woah woah!!!!amazing update!!!!!!Clap
</font>
<font color="#ff3300">antara comes to know connection between raghu reema n sameer...</font>
<font color="#ff3300">feeling so bad for rantara..Cry</font>
<font color="#ff3300">antara left him as such..and as i said...ek baar to adi bach gayaEvil Smile...bt next time raghu use chodega nhi...DeadROFL</font>
<font color="#ff3300">aww antu gets drunk.Wacko..the more interesting update u gave...the precap is always double interesting!!Big smile</font>
<font color="#ff3300">u rock girl!Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#ff3300">waiting for more rantara sceneDay Dreaming</font>

Meri jaan you just made my day! Mwaah mwaah mwaah!

.Suchi.

.Suchi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Suchi.

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kantared1

Originally posted by Tsuchi

<font color="#ff3300">woah woah woah!!!!amazing update!!!!!!Clap
</font>
<font color="#ff3300">antara comes to know connection between raghu reema n sameer...</font>
<font color="#ff3300">feeling so bad for rantara..Cry</font>
<font color="#ff3300">antara left him as such..and as i said...ek baar to adi bach gayaEvil Smile...bt next time raghu use chodega nhi...DeadROFL</font>
<font color="#ff3300">aww antu gets drunk.Wacko..the more interesting update u gave...the precap is always double interesting!!Big smile</font>
<font color="#ff3300">u rock girl!Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#ff3300">waiting for more rantara sceneDay Dreaming</font>

Meri jaan you just made my day! Mwaah mwaah mwaah!
by saying this u made my day!!!!Big smile..luv uHug

sanjinimala

sanjinimala

Goldie

sanjinimala

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm back! Thank you so much for your feedbacks.
I'm so glad to know that you guyz are enjoying my story.
Please continue to like and comment.

Part 40

Raghu was in turmoil seeing antara so close to that cockroach! His eyes were like
coals of fire! Palms balled into hard iron like fist! His jaw tightened as he took long
firm steps towards them. He stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned
to see the chief commissioner there! "Sir aap? Raghu was surprised to see the chief
there! Raghu quickly composed himself but his eyes never left the two on the dancing
floor. "Yes major Vijay. .I came to attend a little party with some friends. "Please come
and join us! Before raghu could protest the commissioner took him by his arm and
headed towards his table. Raghu twitched his head to see those two. .antara's saw
how Raghu was suffering with deep agonizing pain..she felt guilty as a criminal!
Suppressing his anger he half heartedly joined the group. His eyes never left Antara.
Even though it was unbearable to see her in a strangers arms. .he kept his gaze
rooted to them. He was offered a drink..to reduce some of his pressure and tension
right now he gulped everything down! On the other side Antara's leg was tired. She
needed to take a break so Adi took her to the bar. He offered her a drink. Antara gazed
at raghu who was glaring at them with fierce eyes! Antara gulped. Antara knew how
tough it was to keep his anger under control. If he freaks out..he freaks out! Antara
was getting scared just thinking about the consequences of whatever she was doing!
Her heart thuded as she swallowed again. "Antara ji kaha kho gayee? Ye lo drink lo
you will feel great. Adi handed her the glass and without hesitation she took it! Raghu
saw her taking the glass he stood up because he knew she was not use to this. The
commissioner stopped him. He sat down again. Adi and antara cheered in front of him
and his blood started to boil! Antara glanced at him and said softly." Sorry raghu but
I'm doing this for you..for us..for our family. Squeezing her eyes shut she gulped everything
down in one shot! Adi was dumbstruck! He couldn't believe his eyes. Antara took Adi's
glass as well. .thinking about her sweet memories with her raghu. .she finished that
glass too! Adi's phone rang and he left to attend that. Antara's eyes was all red with
alcohol effect. Raghu couldn't watch her like that anymore. He excused himself and
approached drunk Antara. He sits beside her and takes the glass from her hand.
Antara's eyes were blurred. .everything started to float and spin around her and she
started to giggle. Then she noticed her glass went missing! She asked the bartender
for another one thats when raghu intervened. "Antara bas bahut hogaya chalo yaha se.
With hiccups she pointed towards raghu and shrugged her shoulders. "Tu..tum ho..ho
kaun? Au..aur may tu..tu..tumare saath kkk kiyu jaao?( Hiccups) "Mujhe mmmera
ga..glass . She tried to snatch the glass from raghu but raghu grabbed her hand. "Antara
I said thats enough aur chalo yaha se. Raghu made her stand up but she stumbled!
"No leave me ..I'm not done. .I want more...and you! How..how ddare yyou touch me?
She jerked away his hand! Thats it! Raghu swept her in his arms and carried her to
his jeep! Putting her down he fastened her seatbelt. Antara struggled to get off but he
warned her! "If you move from here..toh mujhse bura koi nai hoga samjhi? Antara
pouted with taking hiccups. Raghu left to grab her clutch and jeep keys which was
left inside. As soon as raghu left Adi came out looking for her. He found her sitting
in the jeep. "Antara what are you doing here? My car is there lets go! "Nai..nai woh..woh
mujhe..he..he.went...he sa.said ttto wait. ." What are you saying? Tum chalo mere
saath. Adi carried her to his car ..his hands were touching her everywhere! Adi..l.l..
leave me! Antara wasnt liking what adi was doing to her. Adi put her down to open
the door. Antara ran towards the Bush at the back of the building! "Antara stop!
But she didn't stop. .she felt she's not safe with adi..being drunk she couldn't go
on for much longer. She hid behind a tree surrounded by little bush. Adi came looking
for her! It was dark and antara was taking heavy breaths! Adi heard her breathing
heavily and he approached where the antara was hiding! Meanwhile Raghu came
out to find antara gone! Adi's car was still there but where was antara!. Fear shook
him! Antara was drunk and not in her senses. He ruffled his hair out of frustration!
He looked around and even howled her name but still no answer!
Behind the tree adi caught her arms and tried to kiss her! She was jerking her head
one side to another! She opened her mouth to scream but he covered it with his
hand! Her tears streamed down and she was shaking with fear! His the other hand
started rubbing her belly as she was struggling to break free! She felt weak and out
of strength to fight anymore. Adi saw her surrendering to him..he released her mouth.
Antara screamed! "Raghu!!!!! And collapsed! "Hello my name is adi not raghu! He
took her in his arms and touched her everywhere. .antara lay there lifeless!
Raghu heard her scream and he ran towards that direction! His blood boiled and the
sleeping lion woke up in him when he saw antara in that freaks arms! He roared like
lion and jumped on him! Adi saw him and he almost wet his pants! He left Antara and
got up as raghu's iron like arms went around his neck! Adi choked and shut his eyes not wanting
to get burned from the fire that was flaming in those fierce eyes! "Teri himmat kayse
huwi meri antara ko haath lagane ki? He roared and his voice echoed! He increased
the pressure on his neck! Adi struggled to break free but all efforts in vain! Bol sa..le
meri antara ko chuwega? He twisted his arms! Adi screamed in pain. " with these
hands you touched her? I 'll break it into pieces! His bones cracked as raghu put
more pressure. Making a swift round he gave him a hard karate kick on his belly!
Adi was blacked out! He spit out blood! Today raghu had no mercy on anyone that
will touch his jaan..his antara! "Aaj ke baad haath lagana to dur ki baat tu antara ke
baare me sochega bhi nai! Two hard punches landed on his face ..breaking his front
teeth! Adi was done! Adi joined his hands together and pleaded.."p..p.please mere
bhai mujhe maaf kardo..lekin tu hai kaun? "May antara ka pati hu..Antara opened her
eyes but lay there. .she twitched her head to see them both in bad shape! Raghu
continued. "Jaan hai woh meri..zindagi hai woh meri! Grabbing his neck again he
thundered again! "Aur tu ne meri zindagi ko haath lagaya..I'll kill you with my own
bare hands! He dragged him by his neck and pinned him on the tree! "Agar aaj ke baad
tum meri patni antara ke kareeb bhi aaye toh I will twist your neck and throw you out
in the field and you will land like a dead chicken! "Yaad rahe! He released him and he
fell unconscious! Raghu called the ambulance and swept his drunk wife antara in his
arms and left from there. Ambulance took Adi away as raghu drove antara to a remote
place. "Tu..tum mujhe kaha.."chup! Bilkul chup samjhi na! Antara shut her mouth. Raghu
was pissed off and was spitting fire! Antara was seeing double with blurry vision. Alcohol
was in her veins and she was not sure what she was saying and doing. She didnt even
know the person beside her was her husband! After driving for some time raghu's jeep
came to a halt. It was a remote place with darkness all around. Raghu came around
and unbuckled her seatbelt and scooped her in his arms. "Choro mujhe kaha le ja rahe
ho? Antara twisted in his arms. Raghu was calm but his anger was at his peak! Raghu
followed the thin pathway which led to beautiful farm house in the middle of nowhere!
Moonlight was guiding his steps. Antara twitched her head and saw the house but in
doubles! She rubbed and blinked her eyes so many times but still she was seeing doubles.
Raghu was watching her every move. She still looked beautiful and spellbinding!
Raghu suppressed his sudden rush of desires in his body. Reaching the entrance
he unlocked the door. Stepping inside he switched on the lights but unfortunately
the lights never came on! Great! Putting antara down but still holding her hand he
turned on his cell phone light. He saw a sofa not too far away. He took her to the sofa
and told her to sit there till he finds candles and lighter. "May nai baytungi ..mmujhe
andhere se d..dar lagta hai. Clutching his shirt she said. "May bhi ch.chalungi tumare
saath. It's spooky in h..here. Without saying anything raghu went towards the kitchen
with antara clutching his shirt tightly. Raghu found some candles and a lighter in a
cupboard. Antara put all her weight on raghu as she was having a terrible time standing
on her feet. Raghu never left her hand. He lit the candles and it's light spread in the
kitchen. A small and cute smile appeared on antara's face. Carrying the candles he
brought antara to the living room. Putting the candles on the table he turned to her.
"Tu waha sofe pe baith may abhi aatha hu. "Lekin tum kaha jaa rahe ho? Antara was
scared even to sit alone. "Kahi nai may yahi hu. Raghu looked around while antara's
eyes shifted to the window. "Wow! She said when she saw a swing outside in the yard!
It looked beautiful in the moonlight. She noticed raghu was busy opening cupboards
in the kitchen. She quietly sneaked out! Stumbling and limping she finally made it to
the swing! Sitting on it she felt fantastic! Inside raghu got scared ! Antara was missing!
He called her so many times and looked around but no luck! His heart pounded!
Then his eyes moved towards the window! His eyes widened seeing her smiling sitting
on the swing. Raghu's irregular heartbeats return to normal. He ran outside and then
towards her! "Pagal hai tu? Ha?bata kar nai aa sakti thi? Raghu stood in front of her with
sparks of fire in his eyes! Raghu calmed down when he saw her saddened expression.
"Bilkul theek kaha tumne..I'm mad..may pagal hu issiliye mere pati ne mujhe chor kar
chale gaye. Raghu froze at her words! His heart sank! "Antara. .raghu tried to caress
her cheeks but she jerked it away! Her eyes moistened. "I'm alone thats why people
try to use me. "Do you have any idea how I felt when adi was touching me everywhere?
Her tears streamed down. Raghu stood there speechless! "He almost raped me today!
Raghu sat beside her and sshhsd her with his fingers on her lips. She looked into his
eyes. "You know why he did that? "Kiyu ki may akeli hu iss liye. Raghu's heart pinched
at her words. His eyes filled up. He took her hands in to his. "I'm sorry antara. "Mujhe
maaf karde. His tears rolled down. "Arey why are you apologizing and shedding tears?
"There must be something wrong in me thats why my husband left me. Raghu cupped
her face! "Tujh me koi galti nai hai! Fir kabhi aysi baatein apni zubaan par mat lana!
His heart bled seeing her devastated and broken down. "Tumeh kayse pata ki mujh
me koi kami nahi hai? Tum mere pati ho? "Bolo na? Raghu sat like that cupping her
face. He was blank right now. He cant see her like this. "How can you be my husband?
Tum toh major ho..uss reema ke pati right? That was it! He couldn't bear it anymore!
"NAI HU MAY USS KA PATI ANTARA! A grin appeared on antara's face! But she
suppressed it for now. Raghu kissed her maang when he noticed her maang was
without sindoor then he glanced at her neck which was empty! .He cupped her face
again! "Why is your maang without sindoor and where's your mangalsutra?
Antara jerked his hands away and stood up! "Why should I put his sindoor and wear
his mangalsutra when he doesn't live with me anymore? He lives with another woman
and his not coming back to me. So why should I put his nishani's on me.
Raghu just died another death! He shook her shoulders! "Antara mayne pucha where
is your mangalsutra? Antara shivered seeing the fire igniting in his eyes! Did I just
cross my limits? Antara thought. She pointed towards the jeep. "Its in my purse.
Raghu went and grabbed her clutch and opened it. He took out the mangalsutra and
brought it to her. Antara knew what he was about to do. Unhooking it he lifted it in front
of her neck. Both had tears in their eyes as their scenes of wedding day flashed in front
of their eyes. Up above in the sky..stars were shinning bright and chanda mama smiled
even more when he witnessed their love and confessions once again! Raghu decreased
the distance between them by moving closer to her. Their gaze met. "MAY HU TUMARA
PATI! TUMARA RAGHU! MERE HOTEH HUWE YOU ARE LIVING LIFE LIKE A WIDOW!
I CANT SEE YOU LIKE THIS! Antara finally heard what she wanted to hear for so long!
She was the most blessed and happiest woman alive! Raghu smiled at her while still
crying. Antara's smile broadened when raghu put his mangalsutra around her neck.
Antara sobbed and sobbed. Raghu noticed a nail sticking out of the swing. He poked
his thumb on it and blood came out! Seeing the blood a painful cry escaped her mouth!
She quickly grabbed his hand! "Ye kiya kiya tumne? Tu..tum theek ho? Kh..khoon
nikal raha hai raghu! "Andar chalo I'll bandage it. Antara was stunned when raghu
filled her maang with his blood! Astonished antara couldn't bear her feelings and
rising emotions anymore! She crashed on his chest! Raghu's protective arms came
around her! He showered her face with his possessive wet kisses! He whispered in
her ears. "From today I dont want to see you without these two things. Antara
cupped his face! "Kabhi nai..I will never remove your nishaani's. "Lekin raghu
tum kaha chale gay thay aur kiyu? Pata hai I missed you so much! "I missed
you too antara! I will tell you everything. .from the day I left you..I will tell you
every little thing. Antara was content as her raghu was back to her! She wrapped
her arms around his waist as her head rested on his chest. Raghu's hand caressed
her back and her hair. They both looked up at the smiling chanda mama. "Thank
you" They both said together and stood there under the open sky with twinkling
stars and gleaming naughty chanda mama!

Precap: raghu mujhe pyaar karo na! May jitna tumare kareeb aarahi hu tum
mujhse uthna hi door bhaag rahe ho! "Antara tum hosh me nahi ho..aur may
tumse iss halat me woh sab nahi kar sakta.
Ok guys me done! Leave your comments. Heated romance on the way when
antara does everything in her will to seduce raghu to make love to her in her
drunken state! Will she succeed? Stick around! Love you all. Its good night in
Canada so I'm off to bed!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maryambibinazi786Afy10PurpleSunsetrasikap_99gargi21Nethravathihoneybees22Rantaraolic.Suchi.ankusanu

ankusanu

IF-Sizzlerz

ankusanu

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Omggg i jst loved d update
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Oh god dat ws jst fab fr me
Soo emotional Cry  Cry dey r soo much in
Love..dat whole convo btwn rantara ws
Beautiful... i felt like crying when antu
Said shes all alone...awww raghu
Again tied mangalsutra n filled her
Mangg Clap Smile woww