Do Dil Ek Jaan

tum se pyaar huwa updated prt 79 page 116 completed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 118

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
omg that soo romantic m blushing right now
loved the last nice
Raghu keeps his promises so waiting
pls cont asap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjinimalaankusanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tum se pyaar huwa updated prt 79 page 116 completed (Page 4)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjinimala

sanjinimala

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hi..I'm back with another update..hope you guyz r enjoying

Part 4

Raghu could hear antara sobbing. .she was crying. .yaar may ye kayse kar sakta hu! May ne use hurt
Kiya..I have to apologise to her. .first thing in the morning I will say sorry to her..he took the jewelries out
From his pocket ...they were still stuck together. .raghu smiled..n put everything back in his pocket
He closed his eyes trying to get some sleep but sleep was nowhere near...he was restless. .he remembered
The scene from an hour ago. .he feels so attached to this girl..mixed feelings were bubbling inside of him..
Kiyu lagta hai ki hum dono ek dor se bandhe huwe hai. ..why I want to make her mine..why I'm so drawn to
Her..what is pulling me to her..why I want hold her in arms forever. .kiya may use py...nahi ye nahi ho sakta..
Love at first sight! Pata lagana parega yaar.he looked at antara who was quite now..lost in her thoughts he dozed off

Everything was calm outside. .birds singing. .sun was coming up..it was a bright morning. ...
Inside antara tossed n turned as sun rays were peeping through broken glass window. .she felt warmth on
Her skin she quickly woke up! Rubbing her eyes she looked around. .no-one was there! She quickly got up
And fixed her hair n pallu..she was sore from last night..last nights scene flashed in Front of her eyes. .
Her heart starts to race. .she looked around for him but he wasn't there. ..she heard some voices outside
She slowly went towards the door. .

Mm:bhai aur kitna intazaar karenge..jaao ruksana utha do us yedi ko..
Ruksana:ha may abhi utha deti hu..and she turned to go...
Raghu:abey ruk..sone do usse..hum intazaar karenge..
MM:magar bhai...
Raghu:may bola na tu chup chaap baith ja..looking at ruksana he said :aur to bhi!

Antara who was standing at the door heard their conversation. .raghu cares about me! But why?
May aagayee..everyone turned around to c her! She was looking stunning! Raghu smiled n got lost in her
Beauty. .ruksana ran to her..are antara tu theek to hai na? Omg what happened to your lips n your neck?
What r those red marks on your cheek? What happened antara? R u ok? Ruksana got worried. .
Antara didn't know what to say. .she looked at raghu who was still lost in her..their gaze met..raghu came out of trance
As MM snapped his fingers in Front of his eyes. .antara quickly lowered her eyes..
Ruksana:antara may kuch pooch rahi hu..ye sab...
Raghu:are ye allergic reaction huwa hai miss kaul ko! Jungle me aesa hi hota hai..ek do din me theek ho jaygee
Antara gave raghu a angry look but raghu only smiled!
MM:ok ab chalo yaha se bahut door jana hai..bhai may aur ruksana nikalte hai tu apni miss kaul ke sang aa
Raghu glanced at antara. ..who was still not moving. .chale ya idhar hi basti basaygi?
Antara came down ..ruksana n MM was gone..all she could c was dark jungle around her..she got nervous!
Gee..I'm stuck with him again!
Raghu:woh miss kaul. .mujhe tum se kuch kahena hai...
Antara kept walking towards the jungle. .following the track on which MM and ruksana went.she was ignoring
Raghu. .she was moving very fast. .
Raghu:are ruk meri baat sun..raghu started to run to catch her..antara turned around to c raghu running towards
Her..her throat went dry..ab kiya karega ye..bhaag antara bhaag! She starts running. .
Raghu:miss kaul tu iss tarah se bhaag nahi sakti..pls stop..jungle khatarnak hai..u will get lost..but antara
Wasn't listening. .she kept on running until she tripped over something n fell! She was breathing heavily. .as if
Her heart will explode! She knew raghu will not leave her now. .Antara had no power left to even get up now
She was lying there..thinking of the consequences of running away from raghu..what will he do now? Antara
Was getting numb..she was hell scared! Suddenly something bit her on her bare belly! She screamed from the
Pain..her head was spinning. .she was losing consciousness. .within seconds raghu was kneeling beside her
Miss kaul. .kiya huwa tujhe..chillaaye kiyu? Tu theek to hai nai..chal uth! Chalte yaha se..antara Wasn't moving..
Are uth na! Antara slowly pointed her finger towards her belly..kiya huwa dard hai yaha..he started massaging
N rubbing her soft belly..antara dard se chilla uthi! Raghu..something bit me... mujhe bahut dard horaha hai
RAGHU:kiya? Raghu checked her belly n noticed tiny red spot! Oh God she is bitten by a snake! He glanced at antara
Her eyes were closed as tears were making its way down her cheeks. ..
Raghu:kuch nahi hoga tujhe miss kaul. .mai tujhe kuch hone nahi dunga samjhi! He lowered his mouth on the
Spot n sucked out the venom..n spit it! He repeated this 4 times until the venom was out..
Raghu:ankhen khol miss kaul. .lekin antara behosh thi..he picked her up in his arms n carried her all the way to
Where MM ruksana were waiting. .raghu's vision was getting blurry because of the venom effect on him..
But he made it to the road...
MM ruksana:kiya huwa ise? Ruksana came running towards them with worried face!
MM:bhai tu theek hai na?
Raghu explains everything to them..he puts her down when antara said paani..
Raghu:ruksana tu sambhaal isse mai abhi aya..saying this he ran around to look for creeks or water fountain. .
He was running like a mad...looking here n there for water..he was sure he saw a creek on his way but where?
He kept on searching until he found it..he let out a sigh of relief when he saw the water flowing infront of his eyes
..like he saw life! He ran to creek n quickly washed his face n rinsed his mouth to get rid of the venom from his mouth
May Araha hu miss kaul. .hang in there. .I Will never let anything happen to you. .tears welled up in his eyes..
As he carried water in his palms for his miss kaul. .as he reached them he saw antara lying on ruksana's lap
Raghu:ankhen khol miss kaul. .may le aya paani tumare liye...antara very weakly opened her eyes as ruksana
Helped her to sit up..raghu made her drink water from his hands. .antara drank it holding his hands..what a cute
Scene! Antara was still not well..venom was affecting her. .even raghu was feeling the venom effect on him. .
MM came running to them. .bhai woh car milgaye hai mayne driver ko sab samjha diya hai..tum aur yedi chale
Ja mai ruksana baad me aate hai piche se..
Raghu picked up antara n she moaned in pain. .he carried her to the car while mm was holding the door for them
He made her sit at the back..n closed the door. .he hopped in from the other side. ..looking at the driver he said
Take us to a hospital nearby. .driver started the car n drove away...
Raghu moved closer to antara n took her soft hands in his rough ones. .n looked at her tired face. .miss kaul tu theek hai na Antara slowly put her head on his rock hard chest..raghu ran his fingers in her silky hair n tucking it behind her
Ears. .he kissed her forehead. .kuch nahi hoga tujhe samjhi na...ye driver jaldi chal!
Antara was sleeping peacefully in raghu's arm..her hands wrapped around his waist. .her head on his shoulder.
raghu smiled at her actions..kaash ye moment kabhi na khatam hota! He ran his fingers through his hair..

So how was it guyz? Chal comment maar abhi!
Jaldi update karti hu..love ya all!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Alientoothoshinchaudharynazi786gargi21Afy10Nethravathipampzhayakhan5Roy.nikki143honeybees22RantaraolicTsuchiankusanuifians

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
omg she got bitten by a snake
loved the whole update I just cant wait for more
pls cont asap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjinimalaankusanu

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians