Precap looks intresting...
Update asap..
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NICE UPDATE!๐Ÿ˜Š
antu to bilkul yedi hi hai..๐Ÿ˜†
raghu to ...aww..๐Ÿ˜ณhe is becoming more naughty..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
update soon๐Ÿ˜Šeager to know about what happened with her..
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
r u updating today? eagerly waiting
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybees22

r u updating today? eagerly waiting

Yes. ..I am! Stay tuned..
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woooww just loving dis story from d core of my heart...
Its sooo romantic...!!!
Plzzz update soon...
Waiting... :))
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Lo may aagayee..ek baar fir updates ke saath..r u ready?
So here I go again...

Part 6

Antara was crying her heart out...I miss u di...I miss u very much...and she kissed her di's picture that was
In her hand. .why did u leave me alone di?..I need u...I need u very much...

Flashback from Kashmir

Nisha was antara's eldest sis..her friend. ..her everything. ..she got married to the love of her life..raman..
Raman jiju seemed a very nice guy who loved di alot..never judge a book by its cover! Di used to say this
And laughed. .
It's 2 months of their marriage and they live in delhi...antara wasn't getting phone calls from her di like before
One day in her school holidays antara plans to surprise visit her...

In delhi

Door bell sounded and nisha ran to attend to it...
Surprise!!! Antara runs and hugs her di..both sisters hug n cry..omg antara what a pleasant surprise!
Mumma papa nahi aaye..ishu kaha hai? Koi nahi aaya mai akeli aayee hu...Antara notices her blackened
Eye..bruised nose and scratches on her neck! Di!..kiya huwa tujhe..ye nishaan? Kaha se aaye ye sab..
Kayse huwa ye sab? Jiju ne kiya na ye sab?bolo na di? Did he hit u? How dare he touch u like that!
Kaha hai jiju mujhe usse baat karni hai..this is not right di..jiju...I dnt believe this! May mumma papa ko
Phn karti hu tum challo mere saath...
Kaun hai nisha? Andar se awaaz aaye...woh antara aayee hai ma ji...tum jo kam ho jo usse bhi bula liya!
Nisha:antara tu bura mat maan she is like that..just ignore her pls..
It's ok di...antara was very worried about her di...nisha took her to her bedroom. ..and locks it from inside. .
Antara: now tell me..whats wrong with you. .these bruises. ..sshhh...nisha hugs her little sis n breaks
Down. ...they both want a child antara. ..what? ... ha teri jiju badal gaye hai antara. ..he only cares about
Is child...he doesn't want me to finish my course. .nisha sobs while talking. .antara was broken by all this..
I told him lets wait for year or so until I finish my studies then we'll plan a baby. ..but he turned out to be
Monster! Even though the doctor told him that my womb is too weak to carry a baby right now and there
Is a lot of risks involved. .but he doesn't care! Every night he forces himself on me..he tortures me and
Rapes me...!! He abuses me physically every night. ..both sisters were crying like crazy..
Omg di! How do you handle all this! This is too much di...tu chal mere saath abhi...I wont let u stay with that
Monster! He doesn't deserve you! Antara's eyes were burning with hatred towards her jiju...I'm scared for you
Di...u are not safe here...
Nisha:antara promise me u wont tell anything to mum n dad..tujhe pata hai papa ki tabiyat..
Shayad mere pregnant hone se raman badal jaaye..antara shook her head in disbelief. ...
That night jiju came very late..antara could hear them fighting. .she couldn't sleep. ..kiya sabhi mard ek jayse
Hote hai? Do they only lust for our body n child? This is not love! Jiju said he loves di...but this is no way
Near love! Jiju lied to di when they got married. .how can he do this? He doesn't care about di..he's putting
Her life in danger! I dnt believe that man can be this monstrous!

Antara leaves early next morning. .she never wanted to see that monster's face! She bids good bye to her
Di...promise me di that you will call me every day. .theek hai baba mai call karungi aur apna khayal bhi
Rakhungi...

Kashmir In a week
Nisha calls n tells everyone that she is pregnant! Everyone's happy except antara. ..oh God let di survive this!
As months were going by di had more complications. .it was agonizing for her to carry this baby but she was
Doing it for jiju and his happiness. ..finally the day came when she delivered a beautiful baby boy and died! !
That day antara lost her sis..her best friend. .her everything! And that day she promised herself. .she will
Nevef fall in love..or get married ever! That very day hatred was born in her heart for man!

Flashback ends

Nafrat hai mujhe tum mardo se...antara screamed! Tears were making its way down her cheeks when she
Heard a knock at the balcony door! Oh gosh! Don't tell me its him! She didn't open. .he knocked again..
Miss kaul. ..darwaza khol it's me...
Antara:raghu mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni tum jaao yaha se...
Raghu:miss kaul mere teen count karne se pahele darwaza nahi khola to mai tor doonga...ek.. do..bole to..
Antara very well knew the consequences of not listening to him...so she hurriedly opens the door. ...
He was standing there. .their eyes met..he saw her tears..eyes red n swollen. .fallen face. ..sad..she was sad!
She was crying! But why? Whats bothering her?
Antara:kiya hai raghu tum itni raat ko bhi mera picha nahi chorte! Jaao yaha se plz...fresh tears started to well
Up...miss kaul. .kiya huwa hai tujhe..tu roh rahi thi? Plz raghu for God sake leave me alone! Her eyes were
Spitting fire! Raghu knew she is angry and upset and its not a good time to talk..woh miss kaul may ye meds
Dene aya tha..aur sorry bhi bolna tha...lekin tum to...he puts the meds on the bed and leaves without any other
Word...antara felt bad for shouting at him..she stood there numb...sorry raghu u seem to be a nice guy but
My di said never judge a book by its cover! I dnt any trust any guyz...I'm sorry. .she closed the door and
Went to bed..
On his balcony raghu was lost in her thoughts. .he was broken seeing her like this..kuch to huwa hai..lekin
Kiya? Why is she acting weird. .there something in her eyes that I cannot read..what is it? I have to find out. .
Lekin kayse..kuch to sochna parega...scratching his head he left for his bedroom. ...
Lying on his bed..with candlelight on his night stand on both sides of his bed. .spreading dim light in the room
His mind travelled through his life's journey in this basti...

He was a adopted child of mr n Mrs naik..he was only a katputli in their hands..never got to get their love
He had never been loved by anyone. .his parents only used him for their own benefit. ..only person that loved
Him in the naik sadan was his ajii...who understood his feelings and emotions. ..he was her chintu...mm
And ruksana Were the only friends he got...but he was missing something in his life. ..miss kaul. ..his miss kaul
He wants her in his life..and for that he Will do anything to get her in his life...

So guyz..will he succeed in getting antara?
Chalo comment maro..next update soon..tc love ya!

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update!
flashback was very terrible.antu's  jiju was."b*******"๐Ÿ˜ก
her di suffered a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ..and antu is somehwere right bt not fully..๐Ÿ˜Š
yes raghu will succeed to get her in his life bt bhut papad belne padenge use๐Ÿ˜†
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear its awesome... so now two heart broken person will make one gud gud heart...please update soon
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update..,. 
now i can understand why antu hates men so much... seriously it was horrible what happened with heer di... his jiju was a spineless looser...grrr..
raghu worried about her sadness... hmm i think now he will try to find out what is the cause of her tears
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...
Okk antara hates boys...
Solid reason of hate...
Loved it...
The suspense was unexpectable...
Raghu loves her...
I m waiting...
Update soon and pm me..