Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Veera was ardent about Karan being Ranjha but the dupatta fell on Baldev. That scene was highly symbolic.. How Veera thinks she's in 'love' with Karan and thinks he's the one for her but she's wrong.. Baldev is the right one for her and who she's gonna be truly in love with, her destiny is also gonna choose him for her. 😳

Yes it was symbolic.. Veera love for Karan is just infactuation, her true love is Baldev...agreed but I want the VeeBa love story to start late i love their fights their awesome and so funny
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited Res on page 1 😃
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Kya hua? :O

I haven't watched the last 3 epis and everyone's gushng about the VeeBa scenes 😭

And dekh b ni sakta for atleast a week
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apne idea na apne kurte vich hi rakh 😆

Hilarious scene between them...they are just so amazing.

I loved Ballu's expression when the duppatta fell on him, poor guy was getting a bit jealous.

Overall Loved the veeba scene today and dialogues were as usual jhakaas😉

lovely post tamanna😳

Prii.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I haven't watched the last 3 epis and everyone's gushng about the VeeBa scenes 😭

CC I actually thought tu paagal hogayi hamri tharah after seeing the last 3 episodes😆😆
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haa jii meinu bhi nahi dekha...nah veeba nah ranjan scenes..feeling soo sad and bored😭😭
Originally posted by: lizaries

CC I actually thought tu paagal hogayi hamri tharah after seeing the last 3 episodes😆😆

Meri aisi kismat kahan 😭

I'm trying so hard to avoid VeeBa related posts in the forum so as not to destroy the suspense but it's so difficult every second post is VeeBa 😡

Oh and btw! Goldie ji!! congo shongo! 😃
Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

haa jii meinu bhi nahi dekha...nah veeba nah ranjan scenes..feeling soo sad and bored😭😭

😭
Prii.. thumbnail

Meri aisi kismat kahan 😭

I'm trying so hard to avoid VeeBa related posts in the forum so as not to destroy the suspense but it's so difficult every second post is VeeBa 😡

Oh and btw! Goldie ji!! congo shongo! 😃

Thanks CC ji🤗
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizaries

Okie. I just watched the Veeba bits in the beginning. HAven't watched the rest. But thought I'll give my bekaar thoughts straight away.
The bickering part was so cute. 😳 Again some hilarious dialogues between the two of them. OMG when they asked for suggestions , hamare Baldeva Ji : "Kabaddi karenge"🤣🤣 Jee khello ji aap apni woh nayi 😡 shortie ke saath khel lo. Looks like dono are made for each other. Do both of them have the same IQ level??😲😲 Didn't you notice the symbolism when her friends asked her to suggest some idea. She was like "Phir se akal waala kaam" Owie a lot of symbolisms. Baldeva Ji and that Shortie (B/w what's her name😡) look like they are made for each other. Love at first sight😡

Shortie ka naam toh I don't know but har baat par Baldev pe aake rukti hai.. She has already started annoying me. The opposite is happening here.. Veera's the one who's suppose to be jealous but here we are getting jealous for ourselves and her. xD

Okie okie I know I am already being pelted with stones and thrown at with chappals. Maaf kardo meinu.😆

No baby! I completely agree with you 😆

On a serious note this was the first time Baldev entered Veera's house right. He should go there often.

He's lucky he got a seedhi-saadhi MIL.. She even came to him with kachories.. My mouth was watering at just looking at them.. Okay! maybe Baldev also had a hand in it. 😳

Their bickering was again dhaasu entertainment mahn. Hilarious🤣 I loved the way they said "nautanki" "tu nautanki". Well there was some use to all that wasted dialogues other than our entertainment. They got a brainstorm and suggested they will do a play.
And chaiji suggesting dupatta giring.😃
Now comes the real symbolism. I loved loved loved the dupatta scene. The expressions on her face when she said "Yeh pind ki hawayein mere apne hain. Yeh mere kismat ka saath dengi" And once the dupatta started flying in the air Baldev's expressions of anticipation which turned into a confident smile of victory once he saw that the dupatta was flying towards him And Veera's expressions "OMG mein kaha phas gayi" Phas gayi aap Veera ji, lifelong ke liye phas gayi.

Veera ko toh phas na hi tha.. Yeh baat toh Baldeva ko bhi pata hai. The way he looked at her at the terrace.. Haayee it was like instead of Ranjha.. A Mirza came to bhagao his Sahiba. 

I loved the way he took the dupatta off his face👏👏 And then his expressions of jubiliation👏👏
I actually expected a Bg to play at that time. But it is Veeba again and ofcourse Baldev and what do we get. BALDEVA BG. Chalo koi nahi. I love his Bg.

Hopefully we get VeeBa BG soon but it should be like Arjuhi's or Arhi's since they are more of a bold couple. 

P.S : I hated that shortie and her friends laughing at Baldev😡😡 Bachon TV se baahar nikalke aaja. Ham karenge pitayi. How dare you laugh at our Baldeva😡😡 He is a rockstar😆

ME TOOO! especially the one with the glasses.. Looks like she got the Wrong size, no wonder she can't see Baldeva's Hotness.

Replies in Bold. 😳