Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rabir - Aatii kya Lucknow?-31/01/14

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 😃😃
Let me begin the Rabirsode with a big grin😃

The overconfident Nitya😆- man proposes & god disposes😲 exactly what happened with her😉
 So confidently put her foot in the mouth today & made a joke about herself🤣
Gal😲 did you really think Kabir would choose you over Rachna after your imaginary trip with Kabir to AGRA supposedly last year when he was in Times square NY🤣
 When did that happen?????😲
Is she actually obsessed with Kabir or the career associated with him😳??? have my doubts now😕

Loved the way Kabir declared that Rachna is accompanying him to Lucknow 👏 Kind of like my decision you just follow😆
 Rachna after dreaming about  going to an international fashion symposium could not believe her ears
That the opportunity landed on her lap all in a platter Woohoo!!!! 
( career & carrier😆 happening at the same time damn good)😆 

Rachna,s KYAA???was so apt & then she quietened down😆

Did not see too much of dissapointed look in Nitya,s face though she is usually good with expressions than her fake accent dialogues😆
She has plan to get a creepy guy to stalk Rachna???😲 But how did she actually know something would happen btw Rabir😲??? Or was she planning a kidnapping🤣

Buaji typically does gossip abt someone else daughter but hadno absolute clue of what was happening in her own house with her son🤣

Seema & buaji,s talk did discourage rachna where as Dayal,s encouraging words did not boost her up😕( Typical darpok Rachna)

Omg! Kabir looked like a Greekgod standing at the garg doorway ❤️ ( tell me which Rabirians heart didnot skip a beat????😆)

Rachna all tensed & confused 😆as usual. The whole family walking onto front hall when they were all having dinner like the neighbors house collapsed & they had to leave the dinner halfway thru🤣

Kabir stressing on the Trust word hit the target perfectly with Dayal👍🏼 He let rachna go with his blah blah 😆 For once he trusted kabir & it is gonna break  big time coz of Nitya & company

Rachna calling up KT to give her side of the story which he was not interested in👏 this guy lives totally for the present & future( good sign that he will ignore Rachna,s earlier so called love stories😉
But how come he does not let go off his past ????😲 Confusing🤣

Dadi appeared all of a sudden next to him , ( maybe they did edit a part of it😕) kabir explaining that he is interested in taking Rachna only coz she is talented😆 yeah !! Sure !!! Why not??? Why was the grin on his face then😆

rachna being stalked by the. Weirdo was way too creepy.

Precap: " The most happening Accident" 🤪( know the emoticons look weird here😉) but this totally my feeling for this accident🤣

Today,s episode -- I would give it 9 1/2  coz half mark off for Nitya w as not very cannivingly convincing😆 piyush & Mahi  were fab today with their expressions( first time kabir came up with such subtle expressions with his eyes , else he would be shooting fire🤣) 
 change is happening guys for the better 😆

Dadi was needed in the episode just make kabir slightly blush when he was caught in the sweet act😉

Sorry !forbeing so late ! Me & my problems I have no other excuse 😳

Hope we can continue Rabirsode discussion thru the weekend & keep the forum alive & kicking 🤗
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
It was a paisa vasool episode for RaBirians (Seems Piyush has played lord Ram in a serial. Whether he met Shabari there, I don't know. At least we should call ourselves as Shabari s of SSLK. Just keep watching episodes for a glimpse of Piyush 😆 ). 

Hated Rachna when she texted KT, without even asking once at home. Then Kabir standing in the door 🤢. Did she knew? By any chance, did she do it intentionally 😉? Kabir, Rachna standing next to each other in Rachna's house looked very romantic . Kabir to maar daala. (Has he lost weight since he has joined SSLK? He looked slim and dashing).

Why did they edit that phone convo and Dadi's talk abruptly? (Or may be because I watched online). I missed it 😕.

Shayl's hair style has changed since yesterday. When will be her daughter's turn? Wish some day Kabir suggests Rachna to wear western formals for an event.  (I was hoping in Lucknow itself. Looks like I am asking for too much). 
Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usrfan

It was a paisa vasool episode for RaBirians (Seems Piyush has played lord Ram in a serial. Whether he met Shabari there, I don't know. At least we should call ourselves as Shabari s of SSLK. Just keep watching episodes for a glimpse of Piyush 😆 ). 

Hated Rachna when she texted KT, without even asking once at home. Then Kabir standing in the door 🤢. Did she knew? By any chance, did she do it intentionally 😉? Kabir, Rachna standing next to each other in Rachna's house looked very romantic . Kabir to maar daala. (Has he lost weight since he has joined SSLK? He looked slim and dashing).

Why did they edit that phone convo and Dadi's talk abruptly? (Or may be because I watched online). I missed it 😕.

Shayl's hair style has changed since yesterday. When will be her daughter's turn? Wish some day Kabir suggests Rachna to wear western formals for an event.  (I was hoping in Lucknow itself. Looks like I am asking for too much). 

Paisa vasool & paisa phenko episode😃

It is too much for the cv,s to change the ever so timid papa hero worshipping Rachna 😡
She is exactly where Rajeev left her, the Ever so frightened confused soul 
 Her texting did us good though --kabir,s Meera,s🤣 

omg ! How can somebody kill with  his  looks & look so innocent  after that😆

It seems rachna,s stylist is from baba Adam Ki zamane Ki 😕
Even her mom looks so cool with the new hairdo but rachna doesnot want to change

Maybe the cv,s took our comment on Vihaan falling for Rachna when he saw her sexy legs & changed too seriously😆 
Now may be they want Kabir to like rachna as a plain Jane 😆 It,s all right but weneed a change in her looks . 
She had so many hairstyles when Vihaan was around ???? Why not now????😡

Am like dying to see her on the ramp or at the fashion event in an evening gown & kabir not able to take his eyes off her am I asking for too much????😲
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn!!! He really looked like a Greek god in da door way!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see the episode.
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

Damn!!! He really looked like a Greek god in da door way!

Hell ! He was a killer today
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ven

Can't wait to see the episode.

Totally rocking Rabirsode today !!! 😃 Waiting for more 😃

Such a relief after Charu,s screams & Vikram,s whining😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u 🤗
and yes my jaw dropped when i saw him at her dwaar... 🤣

hee hee just when they thought the son had come and lo its Kabir .. hmm don't worry he ll be ur son in law soon ..
even i watched it online so no idea what happened in between the phone convo and dadi s entrance ... 
have never been so excited for a tragedy ever .. Rabir track starts and how 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes the episode was awesome
especially when kabir came to garg house to take permission from rahna'a father

oh gosh!! he was so desperate to take rachna with him at lukhnow

and not only yours my reaction is also same on accident scene.. can't wait for monday 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

thank u 🤗

and yes my jaw dropped when i saw him at her dwaar... 🤣

hee hee just when they thought the son had come and lo its Kabir .. hmm don't worry he ll be ur son in law soon ..

even i watched it online so no idea what happened in between the phone convo and dadi s entrance ... have never been so excited for a tragedy ever .. Rabir track starts and how 

On blue, Is there a symbolism (Mayank's screen space) here?  🤣

On red, Your line reminded me of this old classic.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQTUliOq_g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago