Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ziks

ziks

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Really i have never seen such  a person ? Is he for real ? Whatever circumstances may be he married one girl for god's sake he married . And his wife for his happiness she left him
and  he is least bothered about that . What kind of person he is ? How lightly he is taking
marriage . He is absolutely insulting the marriage system by not giving a single thought about
his marriage . And he is repeatedly saying that he never promised anything to laajo . Did he
said that before marriage ? He literally ruined a poor girl's life and has guts to  criticise laajo .
 Really ?

Ok even though he told laajo that he cant give anything in this marriage i am surprised
 about his behaviour . Its unbeleievable  that he is not at all feeling guilty about laajo .
Even though  few people telling him that she sacrificed her marriage for him and his
happiness only He does not even understand that point . What is his age 5 or 6 or
 is he mentally retarded ?

I really hate him so very much much more than ishaana . Ishaana atleast understood the
 sacrifice of laajo but he the insensitive jerk does not .

Edited by ziks - 31 January 2014 at 10:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12purvimNeha07ashujani12sami01ALUJNA21ANGELshweta-Wanderer-paljay...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i never seen such an insensitive jerk like nikhil" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think today I found a bit of different side of Nikhil but still he is so insensitive, he needs others to remind him of what lajo means to him yaarCry
even his own sister and rajnu know that Nikhil is not that indifferent to lajjo as he thinks he is
but I am disappointed in makers by not even showing a single scene where Nikhil goes to her room and finds that phone she left. I mean uski koi to keemat honi chahiye na...she is also insaan
Makers need to give us 1-2 scenes where we can relate to Nikhil and still like him as hero.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksRaz2012thaaniyaashujani12win7

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Initially I like to watch him he was ok though he was never shown working which is weird for his age...
Now his devdass avatar does not suit him at all he seriously needs a backbone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksashujani12win7

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I'm fed up of his running after Ishana, eagerly waiting for him to fall for Lajjo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksashujani12

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Nikhil is jus getting anoying coz of him so many lifes are being runined= lajo ishana kunal n himself

ziksashujani12

win7

IF-Rockerz

win7

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
he needs to grow up!

ziksashujani12

I_Vibhav_Fans

I_Vibhav_Fans

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged