Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankaThard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What I want(my sane mind😆) is no. 6 because that means respecting their love and Saachi's realistaion that she loves him more than anything or any promise.
What my guttery mind wants is no 4🤣 (the ding dong part)
But the CV's in order to drag will apply all the others to increase TRP, drag the story to create melodrama and can go on and on.

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonali164

hilarious uppas superb post

hahahha thanks sona🤗
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

All options are possible uppas. More chances for Aaji-Naani blackmail and DV accident.

Liked the Ding-dong idea too🤣

thanks buddyyy...even  I think aaji n nani can do the trick...ding dong to meri fantasy thi😳
uppaas thumbnail

good idea but i thin jlz is a wee bit modern show to show this at least DV is
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

4 lol or if option 4 is not possible then option 5 :)

ya 4 th sounds the best😳😉
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenishAChaudhry

Option 4 is the best       😆

haiii we all want that i guesss but sanchiji😡
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karri1555

Uppas you really are hilarious with the DING DONG idea of yours.

But i too would like DV's Mom to step in and clear things out.  She is the only one in the family who really loves her Son.  Come on Heena Goel show us some of the spine that all women have.  Hope she gives a piece or two on Parenting to the great Mr. Yashvardhan Goel too and her Catty Daughter in law.

thanks hun..ding dong is my fantasy...BUT..ya logically thats wat shd happen...mom shd do the needful n redeem herself
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankaThard

What I want(my sane mind😆) is no. 6 because that means respecting their love and Saachi's realistaion that she loves him more than anything or any promise.

What my guttery mind wants is no 4🤣 (the ding dong part)
But the CV's in order to drag will apply all the others to increase TRP, drag the story to create melodrama and can go on and on.

so true and my thoughts are exactly same as ur😉
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Uppas...one thing that Dv is not realizing is that he has to find out the reason behind Sanchi's denial/refusal.He is on a manaoing spree.He is still in illusion that bcoz of his dad Sanchi is saying no...so first he has to find the real reason...and once he finds the reason it will be easier for him to find the solution.I think Sanchi will not accept him ...how much he tries without his mom's consent.And I want him to confront his mom on this fact and want his mom to set all this things straight.Now atleast she has got to know Sanchi better.
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Uppas...one thing that Dv is not realizing is that he has to find out the reason behind Sanchi's denial/refusal.He is on a manaoing spree.He is still in illusion that bcoz of his dad Sanchi is saying no...so first he has to find the real reason...and once he finds the reason it will be easier for him to find the solution.I think Sanchi will not accept him ...how much he tries without his mom's consent.And I want him to confront his mom on this fact and want his mom to set all this things straight.Now atleast she has got to know Sanchi better.

so true Ishani Dv has started o the wrong foot ...without knowing the reson he is forcing her to marry..I dont like this forcing ..and after the mehendi vid I am not happy sanchi is just not thre..

i wish the mom butts in realizes her folly or sanchi blurts out the truth..