Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab Kisses Jassi !! (Nov 11th) (Page 5)

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i fimly believe that jassi and purab will end up together...why wld they be taking thier story so further otherwise...even now all promos etc are purab/jassi specific...why wld they focus so much on purab if tehy were not to end up together

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged

The promos only reflect what's happenning in the present.Now as Jassi has got involved with Purab,they just cannot shove him aside,can they?It's imperative that they show him right now to move the story forward.Break up should have authenticate reasons.To show that,they have to focus on Purab and Jassi.

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

well, i woud ike to add something, and that is the writers have written Purab's character for the show, and the reason why i likePurab so much is that he has potrayed it so very well. something tells me that i wish everyone could be nice like him, and hence I wish that he be happy and not get dishartened...but then again this is a show and ratings and other factors are always in the picture....so well...lets see what happens...

sorry to offend anyone, i'm just stating my views......

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Remember- JJKN would not exist- or in other words there would be no Purab if they had not bought the story in the first place

i agree jody and there would be no jassi and armaan either. though this might sound strange but there is a very large segment of viewers who have moved to purab completely(thier focus in jjkn is not jassi,gm or armaan but purab, they don't care about any other character or who jassi marries...they are more interested in who purab marries and how much airtime he gets). i think this is the first time i have seen this phenomena to this extent on indian television.under such circumstances and the trp ratings already on border....directors have to make some hard choices. the only way they can throw him out is kill him or get him to make a sacrifice(that will further increase his popularity) so they have to give him some form of justified, elaborate,dignified exit(assuming that is thier plan).

look at it ths way ...just like a segment is hooked on the original blf and a and j ending , this segment is hooked on purab. just as you cannot understand what people see in purab...i can't seem to understand what was so special about blf(sorry to break this but half of romantic novels have almost same premise and treatment.....that story did not even have the unusual grip of mcnaught books where she makes the run of mill lovestory a masterpiece....just my opinion). i assume its televised version was very good(cannot comment since have not seen it)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

Where do get this large segment from? I feel like some of you have perfomed some random meta-analysis of some sort with 1000's of viewers (I am not talking about polls done online) which we know is not the case.

If there is such a big following for Purab fans then they should create a spinoff based around his holiness and let JJKN get back on track. That should solve the problem of this so-called 'phenomena'. I call this phenomena a recurring Indian fantasy of the so-called perfect guy' that women who are desperate (married or not) are dying to be with because thet think their lives lack something of they don;t have 'him'

You have not seen any BLF. I have and even though there is some stuff I don't understand, the story , the scenes and the ACTING is so intense and gripping- breaks ALL LANGUAGE BARRIERS!  Nothing compared to JJKN nowadaya actually.

jody i am sorry you feel that way.....there is no harm in accepting that there is a segment that admires purab to hilt....it does not have any impact on armaan or his character.

also i take a very strong offence at what you say next...you are once again generalizing...i for one am very  happy with my life and people in it and would not change it for anything..even purab himself.but that does not prevent me from admiring purab or all that he signifies .i would rather not psyco-analyse people i don't know not that i can't.lastly since we respect everyone's opinion here, i was hoping you would tone down your posts and extend same courtesy to them .

lastly as i said maybe blf was very well televised...i cannot comment on it.

Edited by pj04 - 15 November 2004 at 7:22pm

Go to top