Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab Kisses Jassi !! (Nov 11th) (Page 4)

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
4m what I c, Arman fans are upset at the exposure Purab is getting, and Purab fans (who account for 60%) will be upset if Jassi ends up with Arman

arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
HOWM DARE HE
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

From ALL down to 60 % - what a demotionLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense Smile

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Actually purab was shown very Romantic in that partyLOL
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged
By all - I meant all the viewers of JJKN (i.e. Purab & Arman fans + neutrals).  The 60% refers to people who voted in favor of Purab in a poll on tvguide.indiatimes as to who Jassi should marry.  And no, the 60% is not a demotion - unless & until of course, all viewers are in favor of PurabTongue
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey yesterday Purab was very romantic in the party....it was so wonderful to watch....really Purabis playing his charcter so well...............
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

PURAB Kisses JASSI??

Gosh- I hope Jass is not pregnant! 

Bid deal!

LOL

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by yashika

but irrespective of what is happening right now, have always known that jassi and armaan will be ending up together ..it is only when T&D sometimes do certain things completely beating this theory that one is forced to wonder...

otherwise they have always promoted armaan as the main lead...in aap jaisa promos....various contest related promos... in jassi's ads etc where she inadvertantly ends up refering to her armaan sir.....maybe they did want to have a diff end but did not get a clearance from blf makers .....still they cld have planned better

thanx yashi....i am glad someone else noticed what i did...i thought i was going out of my mind becoz of my bias towards purab.....true that they have always promoted armaan but it has not made an ounce of difference to purab's popularity. after all the romantic situations and almost official engagement,they have put jassi and purab in...how they are going to back out in a mystery, also armaan seems to be freed of evil spirits overnight but still while i can see him becoming friendly with jassi...there seems to be no romantic angle....jassi also seems happy with purab and seems to have moved on.

actually yesterday one of my friends commented that armaan is getting changed purab(goody good, pep talks, moral support...), purab seems to get converted into redeemed armaan(wild past, female from past with marraige aspirations........). i still don't see how logically they are going to get armaan and jassi together(the differences between them have become too vast and now they have purab along with mallika between them, also if purab announces jassi as his fiancee in party, it is as good as official.purab's doubt for armaan has already been dealt with .jassi also seems to be dealing fine with meena , thanx to purab's patience). unless the show jassi to be a wimp(backs away from challenge of fitting in purab's world though she will have to adapt to same with armaan) or purab backing out(if he has not yet then i doubt he will) or rohan turning out to be purab's son(audience might still forgive purab and root for him inspite of this ekta twist and the show becomes messy beyond repair).

when was this shown on TV...it is so sad that un professionalism is existing every where...

even on Rakshanda's bday pictures and news there was nothing about purab (sameer)

Go to top