Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab Kisses Jassi !! (Nov 11th) (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Originally posted by pj04

yashi....you gave me heart attack there for a sec.....purab kissing jassi.Embarrassed..and i was like kaiseConfused , kabConfused , kahan.Confused...yeh kya ho raha hai????...ides tum to gayi....Big smile. btw do you plan to update dkch...brief summary will also do

pj !! tum toh jealous sound kar rahi ho. yaar...C'mon..be a sport..apni jas he toh hai...itna scrifice toh hum kar hi sakte hain....right ides Wink

jealous!!!! it is a very mild word for what i was feeling....meena dekh leti to uska kya hota. woh toDead ho jati....

abt dckh...u wldn't believe it...i forgot that it was scheduled for today and was happily attending guests...anyways yr post reminded me and tried to catch the repeat but it was already half way thru..anyways will catch the second repeat on sunday and will post the update..

no problems yashi....will wait till then

but seriously dkch is teh BEST......just love it....Samir looks really young and HOT in this...he is playing a character exactly opposite to purab....carefree, lively, cynical, funny.......a casanova but a lovable one...must say he has a good comic timing....in fact he has played this character even better than purab's character.....Clap

actually i have saying this for ages....though purab made samir popular but his work in jjkn is not as good as on other shows(it is getting better lately though) .he even acted better on mouthful of sky if anyone remembers and stood out in a crowd of goodlookers(all the cast was comprised of models) he seems very uncomfortable in jjkn....i can't say why....minimal attention is paid to his costumes and dialogues....it feels as if his character is being downplayed. i have never seen rakshanda khan interrupt a guest as much as she did samir on ab aayega mazaa.he still manages to sidetrack everyone is a testimony to his potential. (or maybe he is just lucky). though story wise i believe purab and jassi ending together is the best end but if the rumours are to be believed then it would be very unfair to apporve as an actor(apparently he has an airtight contract that does not allow him to start new projects...so while he is getting sidetracked in jjkn , he also cannot take up new projects, on the other hand samir went from being guest appearance to star attraction and has ended up signing for hordes of new modelling and acting assignments). either sony has to change all the contracts (to be fair) or bring another major twist(though how they will pull it off is still a mystery to me).

Edited by pj04 - 11 November 2004 at 1:13pm

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

so many heart attacks !!!!!!!! Actually mera bhi hota hote bacha.....i was like ...yeh kya ho raha hai....maybe T&D heard my rona dhonaLOL

Minnie....must say..it is just not easy to hilaao uLOL waise it was not a feather touch, u know......it was a full blown kiss...haath pe hua toh kya hua....Wink ab let this sink in ...slowly slowly and then react...ok

btw...it was only yesterday that i was labelled as a pessimist and today i am suddenly an optimist... mereko armaan suri samjha hai kya...itna super fast change ho jaoongiLOL

LOL Thanks Yashika for the compliment.And I do think you are swinging like a pendulam between extreme edges of optimism and pessimism where Purab and Jassi are concerned.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

main to aaj bal bal bachi...tum log bhi bahut nat kat hote ja rahe ho....

Wink

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

he seems very uncomfortable in jjkn....i can't say why....minimal attention is paid to his costumes and dialogues....it feels as if his character is being downplayed. i have never seen rakshanda khan interrupt a guest as much as she did samir on ab aayega mazaa.he still manages to sidetrack everyone is a testimony to his potential. (or maybe he is just lucky). though story wise i believe purab and jassi ending together is the best end but if the rumours are to be believed then it would be very unfair to apporve as an actor(apparently he has an airtight contract that does not allow him to start new projects...so while he is getting sidetracked in jjkn , he also cannot take up new projects, on the other hand samir went from being guest appearance to star attraction and has ended up signing for hordes of new modelling and acting assignments). either sony has to change all the contracts (to be fair) or bring another major twist(though how they will pull it off is still a mystery to me).

even i have noticed his discomfort esp in the beginning...my guess is that the jjkn team had become a close knit unit much before samir's entry..... mona, rakshanda and pari are supposed to be soul sisters...also apoorva, parmeet, rakashanda and mona are close pals....since the team had already bonded before he came in  and the fact that his airtime was enhanced at the expense of others...he may have got cold vibes from the rest or may be some of them ...also his reserved nature may not have helped the matters ......therefore the apparant discomfort

abt ab ayega maaza...even i tht rakshanda was deliberately flippant......she was impatiently cutting him off and also seemed to grudge the fact that he had become extremely popular......i ahd even tht of posting my feedback on setindia but then didn't.....thinking it wld not serve any purpose

and yes, purab's character has been deliberately kept low profile...his wardrobe..his dialogues...his posture...i mean in saakshi or in dkch havn't ever seen him in the posture he normally uses in jjkn...hands folded in the front...i mean that is  rediculous..seems like the directors are deliberately trying to make him look less appealing.....despite all this the fact that he has not only managed to hold his own (or may be upstaged a few) but also has gone ahead and endeared himself to people is really commendable...

abt apoorav, i tht only jassi had an air tight contract ....idea was to hide her true identity...why wld they prevent apoorva from doing anything else...may be apoorva himself is being choosy and is preferring to wait for something exceptional to come his way...in indian shows frankly men have only decorative value..exceptions being jjkn and now most of the shows on star one.

but irrespective of what is happening right now, have always known that jassi and armaan will be ending up together ..it is only when T&D sometimes do certain things completely beating this theory that one is forced to wonder...

otherwise they have always promoted armaan as the main lead...in aap jaisa promos....various contest related promos... in jassi's ads etc where she inadvertantly ends up refering to her armaan sir.....maybe they did want to have a diff end but did not get a clearance from blf makers .....still they cld have planned better

Edited by yashika - 11 November 2004 at 4:48pm
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap very nice yashi!!!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

but irrespective of what is happening right now, have always known that jassi and armaan will be ending up together ..it is only when T&D sometimes do certain things completely beating this theory that one is forced to wonder...

otherwise they have always promoted armaan as the main lead...in aap jaisa promos....various contest related promos... in jassi's ads etc where she inadvertantly ends up refering to her armaan sir.....maybe they did want to have a diff end but did not get a clearance from blf makers .....still they cld have planned better

thanx yashi....i am glad someone else noticed what i did...i thought i was going out of my mind becoz of my bias towards purab.....true that they have always promoted armaan but it has not made an ounce of difference to purab's popularity. after all the romantic situations and almost official engagement,they have put jassi and purab in...how they are going to back out in a mystery, also armaan seems to be freed of evil spirits overnight but still while i can see him becoming friendly with jassi...there seems to be no romantic angle....jassi also seems happy with purab and seems to have moved on.

actually yesterday one of my friends commented that armaan is getting changed purab(goody good, pep talks, moral support...), purab seems to get converted into redeemed armaan(wild past, female from past with marraige aspirations........). i still don't see how logically they are going to get armaan and jassi together(the differences between them have become too vast and now they have purab along with mallika between them, also if purab announces jassi as his fiancee in party, it is as good as official.purab's doubt for armaan has already been dealt with .jassi also seems to be dealing fine with meena , thanx to purab's patience). unless the show jassi to be a wimp(backs away from challenge of fitting in purab's world though she will have to adapt to same with armaan) or purab backing out(if he has not yet then i doubt he will) or rohan turning out to be purab's son(audience might still forgive purab and root for him inspite of this ekta twist and the show becomes messy beyond repair).

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
"but irrespective of what is happening right now, have always known that jassi and armaan will be ending up together ..it is only when T&D sometimes do certain things completely beating this theory that one is forced to wonder" ..... that wuld be really, really sad if they did this given how far they have taken the Purab/Jassi story............perfect way to alienate ALL viewersConfused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
 ALL???????????????????????????????LOL

Go to top