•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Only the actors change - why not shut the damn show than mess it up and then do it.

When will these idiot CVs understand this.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I was just about the made a post a out this. The story is getting silly its always the same. Some greedy person comes to Dewan mansion and wants to usurp all the money and property. You just wait after shella's greedy relatives are gone. Another greedy lot will come and try to dominate Dewan mansion. So boring
And always,
Always,

Always,

Latika is behind it all.

She is like the Diwan's super enemy...

So boring!!
I agree...
am also fed up with latika coming into it all again...
Hmm..u r right...Cvs shud try out new ideas...not that same old story of property and property and property!!! And that latika!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally feel like KILLING her...!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 

The charm and magic of the show has lost a long time ago. Whenever i watch pkdh, I watch with the hope that maybe some day it will improve...😔
I agree.The story has run it's course. Now instead of spoiling the show, (which they have already done)they should shut it down, or they should do something that would make sense. All I want to say is that don't show rubbish!
I have not watched the show in weeks coz I am tired of the same old crap being dished out over and over again! Same old story of fight over property and Latika's revenge! Can't these cv's get some clue? The show had such a great charm at the start, but now totally diverted to Twilight Zone Territory! It is frustrating. I was going to catch up on the episodes I missed but reading these posts are NOT inspiring me to do so!!