TB: television ratings dont bother - Jay

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/television-ratings-dont-bother-sanskaar-star-jay-soni-523

"Television ratings" don't bother 'Sanskaar' star Jay 

A television show's life depends completely on the numbers it receives on the TAM charts. Hence, when a show constantly takes a dip in numbers, it indeed becomes a matter of concern.

One such show is Colors' Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki (Cinematra / Anahita Productions). Even though the show has got a second lease of life with a Season Two, it hasn't been doing well at the number game.

Does this fact bother its lead face Jay Soni (better known as Jai Kishan on the show)? "No, I am not at all worried," avers the actor.

He further goes on to add, "It may sound very clichd if I say that I am just doing my job as an actor, but that's a fact. Ratings are not in my hands. I am trying and putting my best foot forward on the acting front."

So does he mean that he will be fine if the show goes off-air? "It has had a one year run which I think is very good in comparison to shows that don't even survive for three to four months. So I am happy with all that I have at the moment."

We just hope that the numbers get better Jay. Till then keep acting, keep shining!!!

This new season for me rock ! This show have better this track than MB or UT.
^^
I'm really enjoying the second season too!   I just hope the channel doesn't decide to axe the show because of trp's...😭

Jay and rest of the cast and crew are doing an amazing job and should be proud of all their hard work!👏
One of the low TRP's could be timings...

It is at 7:30 PM. At this time either we are at work or returning from work, or family members just come back home. So sitting in front of Television is not possible. May be timing change will help the TRP since the story is good, acting of all the members are also good.

Earlier 9:30 was good timing it was dinner time and all could watch, but storyline made a real mess.

But Rangrasiya is also very good so some other slot will really matter a lot..

Originally posted by Parm.

^^
I'm really enjoying the second season too!   I just hope the channel doesn't decide to axe the show because of trp's...😭

Jay and rest of the cast and crew are doing an amazing job and should be proud of all their hard work!👏
I agreee with you but I dont think, how long UT have really bad trp but that show stil air. Soo why not Sanskaar which now is better then UT.

im very much enjoying this season.