Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A milestone of 1000 Episodes Of SNS-Celebration Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged

wow amazing  really its a mile stone 4 hole SNS  Caste & Crew
... Lovely Thread deepz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-RainbowcatxoDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A milestone of 1000 Episodes Of SNS-Celebration Thread (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kristinedera907

Groupbie

kristinedera907

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Congratulations the staff and crew of Saath Nibhana Saathiya will celebrate the 1000 episodes. It's now the longest running show of STAR Plus. And it's still on top 5 of the weekly TV Ratings on India TV and Top 2 from Star Plus. 

And will extend 6 days episodes of Saath Nibhana Saathiya soon, and take a 6 years leap. Will wait for Tolu Molu, Kinjal son and Gopi second child growns up after 6 years.

i hope will featured segment of the celebration on SBS / SBB / E24 any time...

HAPPY 1000 EPISODES SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA...

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_RainbowcatxoDeepzpadukone

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Edited by Leki - 31 January 2014 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryaNakshholicDeepzpadukone

..Zindagi..

IF-Dazzler

..Zindagi..

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all saathiyans !!
I love sns so much.
Its the best show ever.
Congrats to all cast nd crew.
After 1000 epi still it is ruling the trp charts. Its is top 3.
Sns rock. Raji rocks. Gohem rocks.
Hope it continues to entertain us for years nd years

_Devna_AnitaholicDeepzpadukone

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the crew at SNS.  1000 episodes?  What does that make Saathiya?  A Goldie?  Will be back to add more.

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wohoho sooo proud to see the first show I have seen has reached this landmark! SmileSmile congratulations entire cast and crew of saathiya especially my sweetheart mohammad nazim! SmileSmile

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya completes 1000 episodes

It's a big day for the team of Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Productions) as they complete 1000 episodes today (31 January 2014). And the cast is exuberating with happiness as they ring in the achievement with a huge celebration and a twist- a six year leap from next week.

Talking about his journey, the good looking Vishal Singh who plays Jigar on the show said, "It has been an amazing four year journey for me. I have given my whole jawani (youth) to this show (laughs). But honestly this show has given me everything what one would desire from this industry and this city. Fame, popularity, house and now that my family is also here, I just can't thank the show enough."

And currently shooting for the post leap sequences, Vishal shared, "It's a very odd feeling to have someone call me papa' on the show. I keep telling my directors to not mention the word papa too often, as it's really funny, but hopefully I'll get used to it. For now we are just enjoying the moment."

His on-screen wife Raashi played by Rucha Hasabnis was busy and just exclaimed, "It has been a superb journey and I want to thank all our fans for loving us so much."

Devoleena, who is currently shooting in Bhopal as Gopi, could not be reached, but she put up her status on Facebook sharing her feelings, "So here the day comess...1000 episodes...wohooo..all my best wishes to the entire team of Saathiya..hip hip hurray..super happy nd proud to b a part of it..thank you all for loving nd supporting us so long...but again its just the Biginning..Long way to go...love us more...yippieee (sic)"

And finally Mohammad Nazim who rose to popularity with his portrayal as Ahem said, "Oh it has been a wonderful journey with so many ups and down. I have learnt a lot from the show and it has been a complete fruitful experience. I had to build up my chemistry with a new actor after Gopi (Giaa Manek) got replaced), but thankfully viewers were sweet enough to accept us and give us as much love and support. The journey even though professional, has been an emotional one."

We also called up the producer of the show, Rashmi Sharma who averred, "Honestly when we started the show, never did we imagine that it would reach this far. But as the journey started and we got connected to the fans we surely realised that this show is to stay. Creatively the show has been very satisfying and the actors, technicians and everyone included in team has really worked hard and it's all because of them that we have come so far. Even after five years the show is running with a standard decent ratings and it's really a great achievement for all of us."

And when we asked about what made her go for a leap at this moment, Rashmi said, "I think it was the apt time for us to serve our loyal viewers with something new. The post leap will be all the more exciting although we have consciously retained the feel' of the show and it will thus be more fun to watch."

We wish the team heartiest congratulations and wish them more success in the coming days.

Source: Rival site

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_RainbowcatxoAnitaholicShweta2111

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Celebration pic Credit Nazim FB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowcatxoShweta2111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top