Mahabharat
Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread #3/ DT's Nt pg 46/ 124, 132 (Page 92)

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@Spatel - Shruti may keel me tomorrowStern Smile...but, I stand firmCool  Bheeshma is WRONG.
@Diala - Draupadi may just use Ambastra tomorrow... let's seeLOL
----
I was finally able 2 see the epi on tv

1. My dad thinks Sakuni is cartoonishClown...

2. Why does Bheem keep appearing embarrassed?  Saurav needs to work on his angry look.  

3. Bheeshma is wrong - for the reasons stated in my last post.  Hope Draupadi can make him see that Yuddhi's path is the righteous one.  HP doesn't need another Bheeshma and Panchal was better off without 2nd Amba.

4. Karan's wrong is thinking life is deciding the lesser of two evils. There is a righteous path we just need to look beyond ourselves, find it, and fight for it!  He took the easy one in the form of Dury's friendship and Anga instead of struggling for status n samarth on his own!  *now am going to ve all Karna fans after meEvil Smile, but am just paraphrasing what Krsna said to him about dharma in Panchal pre-protiyogita*  

5.  They should give Nakool and Sahadev more lines... this is my dil ka khwaaish.  Both are doing good acting wise

6. Yay Shaheer - he did not sound like a teenager today.  As for Arjuna...he stood for the Pandavas and Panchali both.  So, Claps 4 him.

7. Draupadi - Pooja's soft voice was pitch perfect -- seductive yet sweetLOL  She listened to what they all said including Nakool,Wink and Arjuna,spoke up when Bheem invited her to, asked the right question, and volunteered to try and sort the problem she could like their perfect life partner.  

8.  I look forward to Panchali n Pandavas response to Dury in Raj Sabha
==
9.  And how can I forget our Mr. Calm - Yuddhistir.  He is living entirely upto his name.Big smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 February 2014 at 7:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyam09Sabhayata...Diala...dixie123....Poojie....

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

4. Karan's wrong is thinking life is deciding the lesser of two evils. There is a righteous path we just need to look beyond ourselves, find it, and fight for it!  He took the easy one in the form of Dury's friendship and Anga instead of struggling for status n samarth on his own!  *now am going to ve all Karna fans after meEvil Smile, but am just paraphrasing what Krsna said to him in about dharma in Panchal pre-protiyogita* 

Not just you.. am against Krishna also on this LOL.. his obsession (-ve) was with Arjuna so what can be better option that Dury's alliance?

Me too loved Draupadi's soft voice Embarrassed

Edited by ...Diala... - 19 February 2014 at 8:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZSabhayata

shyam09 IF-Dazzler
shyam09
shyam09

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Spatel - Shruti may keel me tomorrowStern Smile...but, I stand firmCool  Bheeshma is WRONG.
@Diala - Draupadi may just use Ambastra tomorrow... let's seeLOL
----
I was finally able 2 see the epi on tv

1. My dad thinks Sakuni is cartoonishClown...

2. Why does Bheem keep appearing embarrassed?  Saurav needs to work on his angry look.  

3. Bheeshma is wrong - for the reasons stated in my last post.  Hope Draupadi can make him see that Yuddhi's path is the righteous one.  HP doesn't need another Bheeshma and Panchal was better off without 2nd Amba.

4. Karan's wrong is thinking life is deciding the lesser of two evils. There is a righteous path we just need to look beyond ourselves, find it, and fight for it!  He took the easy one in the form of Dury's friendship and Anga instead of struggling for status n samarth on his own!  *now am going to ve all Karna fans after meEvil Smile, but am just paraphrasing what Krsna said to him about dharma in Panchal pre-protiyogita*  

5.  They should give Nakool and Sahadev more lines... this is my dil ka khwaaish.  Both are doing good acting wise

6. Yay Shaheer - he did not sound like a teenager today.  As for Arjuna...he stood for the Pandavas and Panchali both.  So, Claps 4 him.

7. Draupadi - Pooja's soft voice was pitch perfect -- seductive yet sweetLOL  She listened to what they all said including Nakool,Wink and Arjuna,spoke up when Bheem invited her to, asked the right question, and volunteered to try and sort the problem she could like their perfect life partner.  

8.  I look forward to Panchali n Pandavas response to Dury in Raj Sabha
==
9.  And how can I forget our Mr. Calm - Yuddhistir.  He is living entirely upto his name.Big smile

Fear Not! You have 4 likes so far on that post = 4 willing bodyguards. We outnumber Shruti unless she *pulls a Bheeshma* LOL

But +1 on all those points. Bhim does need to work on his angry look, but I sort of saw the same thing in BRC ... probably the actors, but Bhim has always been a toughie. 
But I'm happy to see Bhim think of Draupadi (hope they show the lotus scene during the 13 years of exile). Now only if everyone else (except Arjun, since Arjun is usually one step ahead of all) also have at least one scene like this I will never ever ever ever ever criticize this show. Sleepy

Now on to important matters. Who's room were they in? Wink Tongue Embarrassed  

Edited by spatel23 - 19 February 2014 at 8:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZSabhayata...Diala...

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Din't pandavas have a shared room in HP palace? this should be the same Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ.Vrish.shyam09Sabhayata

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Diala...

Din't pandavas have a shared room in HP palace? this should be the same Tongue

Not sure - they seemed to always chill together or with Kunti, who I think does have a room of her own.

@Spatel - I asked about Room's ownership in a different thread... like minds LOL

Point 2 be noted...I notice only 1 bedTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyam09Sabhayata...Diala...

sms13 Groupbie
sms13
sms13

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awww...Yudhi looked so cute when he was trying to seek opinion of his brothers with just his eyes before giving consent to draupadi. 

I never appreciated yudhishtir much till I started watching this MB. But now i understand that poor guy's whole life was a dharma-sankat. Now I can see why lord krishna had so much respect for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZSabhayata...Diala.......Poojie....

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sms13

Awww...Yudhi looked so cute when he was trying to seek opinion of his brothers with just his eyes before giving consent to draupadi. 

I never appreciated yudhishtir much till I started watching this MB. But now i understand that poor guy's whole life was a dharma-sankat. Now I can see why lord krishna had so much respect for him.

Loving Rohit's performance but I expect some versatility too.. Yudi was not always calm and composed as in the show.. i mean he was as boring as I used to think..

SMS Shocked look at your DP.. where is Rohit?

AnjanaYYZSabhayata

Ashwini_D Senior Member
Ashwini_D
Ashwini_D

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I'm just waiting for Krishna to make an entry and put the entire blame of Draupadi's polyandrous marriage on Drupad, after which Bhishma will accept Yudi's claim to the throne. Bhishma will be like "Bhagwan Krishna has said so, I agree, end of story".  Poor Drupad. Tongue

AnjanaYYZSabhayata

Go to top