Mahabharat

Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread #3/ DT's Nt pg 46/ 124, 132 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Sabhayata

IF-Rockerz

Sabhayata

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

If Karna is the representative of Duryodhan then I don't see any good reason for Draupadi to reject him. Shakuni was right. Even Bhishma abducted the princesses of Kashi, this one is atleast an open competition.

Apparently Rukhmi is the only prominent name participating in the Swayamvar other than the Chandal Chaukdi. Other stalwarts like Jaydrath, Shishupal, Shalya, Jarasandh etc have been completely forgotten. Have they even cast these characters? I thought they would introduce Jarasandh and Jaydrath today. But it seems to be a low profile event.LOL

Bold that is what i am thinking what will happen after draupadi says i wont marry a sutputra?since this is not ved vyas's mahabharat but swastik's mahabharat we dont know what CV's have in store for us lets see
i hope they introduce other characters on monday becuase after arjun wins the swyambar there is a tiff betwee arjun ,bheem and other kings present there.So to show that tiff others need to be introduced

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotswolds...Diala...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread #3/ DT's Nt pg 46/ 124, 132 (Page 7)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

i hope they introduce other characters on monday becuase after arjun wins the swyambar there is a tiff betwee arjun ,bheem and other kings present there.So to show that tiff others need to be introduced
Hope so too. Stage looking so opulent should be matched with al great kings. I think one whole episode will be spent on king's entry.
Looking forward to Balram as well. This Balram is scary and unapproachable, but nonetheless impressive. I am curious about him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srishtisinghSabhayata...Diala...

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cotswolds

Hope so too. Stage looking so opulent should be matched with al great kings. I think one whole episode will be spent on king's entry.
Looking forward to Balram as well. This Balram is scary and unapproachable, but nonetheless impressive. I am curious about him.

But that seems discourteous. They have already introduced the contest and its rules to the kings present. How will it look if other kings enter after the contest had begun? Isn't it basic courtesy for the host to commence the event only after all the guests have been properly welcomed and seated themselves?

And also Duryodhan (or any other Kshatriya present) wasn't as humble as here its shown to admit that he's not skilled enough to win the contest or send a representative while he's himself present at the event. Both of this (esp latter act) would have been too humiliating for Duryodhan or even a nobler soul like Yudhishtir to do.

The CVs are into big mess, as it appears to me. For portraying Draupadi as innocent and non-casteist they had to make inconsistent distortions to characters and events.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sms13Ashwini_DCotswoldsSabhayata...Diala...

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

Originally posted by Cotswolds

But that seems discourteous. They have already introduced the contest and its rules to the kings present. How will it look if other kings enter after the contest had begun? Isn't it basic courtesy for the host to commence the event only after all the guests have been properly welcomed and seated themselves?

And also Duryodhan (or any other Kshatriya present) wasn't as humble as here its shown to admit that he's not skilled enough to win the contest or send a representative while he's himself present at the event. Both of this (esp latter act) would have been too humiliating for Duryodhan or even a nobler soul like Yudhishtir to do.

The CVs are into big mess, as it appears to me. For portraying Draupadi as innocent and non-casteist they had to make inconsistent distortions to characters and events.

Clap Rehanism, agree entirely with your post. I did not think clearly . 

Yes. How are they going to introduce other kings now ? I hope krishna, balram do not accompany draupadi. That will be too ridiculous. Or may be they will show other kings present already. The set was grand but did not have enough seats to contain all kings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sms13Sabhayata

sms13

Groupbie

sms13

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
After the swayamvar, my guess is that they will show krishna convincing kunti and co. to go back to hastinapur and claim their kingdom. Leaping to khandava parva next.

Edited by sms13 - 31 January 2014 at 10:51pm

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sms13

After the swayamvar, my guess is that they will show krishna convincing kunti and co. to go back to hastinapur and claim their kingdom. Leaping to khandava parva next.
I do hope they show Agnidev coming to Arjuna and Krishna for help and together they defeat the Nagas, devas, and danavas. And then Maya Danava comes and surrenders to Arjuna and then he builds the Maya Sabha..

Ironically, I highly doubt they will show this even though it highlights Arjun. But I really do want to see this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
An article related to Agni Dev was posted here. So he'll come for sure.

...Diala...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Diala...

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
As expected, no one else than Hastinapurians Ouch and Rukmi whom I din't expect? was he there in real or they just brought in as the role has a face..

@sms13.. I too think so.. overhere everything happens on Krishna's advise..

Will they show the mess up after swayamvar? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top