Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is there any Message behind dis Track?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Actually for some reason I like this track...The Naman guy is growing on me...LOL
But in today's episode, Anshu insisting to go to Mumbai was a complete bust Dead It's been only 3 days Jasmeet's away and he is behaving like this? The character of Anshu is getting annoying now...
Maybe the message could be to put more trust in your partner Confused Cvs only know...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there any Message behind dis Track?? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Actually for some reason I like this track...The Naman guy is growing on me...LOL
But in today's episode, Anshu insisting to go to Mumbai was a complete bust Dead It's been only 3 days Jasmeet's away and he is behaving like this? The character of Anshu is getting annoying now...
Maybe the message could be to put more trust in your partner Confused Cvs only know...

ya hope so
bcoj its really annoying now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I hope Naman and Jasmeet get together because they will be a really cute couple. I don't want to be mean but the actor who plays Anshu needs to be changed. He looks like a 22 year old stuck in a 15 year old's body. If CVs really want to show us more Anshu track then please bring someone hot as Anshu because seeing him is really annoying. 
Please show us more Naksh scenes. I wanna see Naitik and Duggu taking care of Akshara. And I am pretty sure Akshara will have a Duggi this time because RB gifted her payals.

Hope they name her Akaansha.

Edited by arshi_arvi - 01 February 2014 at 12:10am

charmigul

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Mmm I can't accept anyone else as anshu coz he's been anshu since he was tiny.. But yea, he needs to shave + work on his appearance if he's supposed to look 22. 

Kripa-banka

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maryam

Mmm I can't accept anyone else as anshu coz he's been anshu since he was tiny.. But yea, he needs to shave + work on his appearance if he's supposed to look 22.

but 1st he need to behave maturely

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

I hope Naman and Jasmeet get together because they will be a really cute couple. I don't want to be mean but the actor who plays Anshu needs to be changed. He looks like a 22 year old stuck in a 15 year old's body. If CVs really want to show us more Anshu track then please bring someone hot as Anshu because seeing him is really annoying.
Please show us more Naksh scenes. I wanna see Naitik and Duggu taking care of Akshara. And I am pretty sure Akshara will have a Duggi this time because RB gifted her payals.

Hope they name her Akaansha.

ya.. but We cant see anybody in place of anshu.. we r watching him since 5 years.. Rather then being replaced Cvs should make. some change in his character

Post Reply New Post

Go to top