Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys,

I was shocked to see Latika in yesterday's episode! How does she know everything that is going on in DM and then grabs the villians from there and sets a plan? She must be spying on the house 24x7! 😡😡

So now it was revealed that Sheila's brother and Bhabhi went with Latika in the car somewhere to hatch a plan. Do you think it is a plan to kill Avantika? I don't know why but I think it could link together. Latika also has a bad past with Avantika for the whole Adi fiasco and they never looked each other in the eye after she married Rubal. On the other side, we have the brother and sis in law getting revenge on Avantika for their daughter's wedding. So it all links together they are here to cause trouble and potentially be the cause of Avantika's death?

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey @sonia i was about to post this...i was also shocked...don't know yaar what they r planning...no idea.. they r surely planning something big...i think they r not planning to kill avan2...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriosly , i didnt at all expect latika to return and be a part of this problem...that girl is sooo irritating!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡Why cant she just leave them alone???????????/ I guess she is the permanent villain of the show..🤢
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was so shocked to see her back!! And double shocked when I saw her interacting with Mr. and Mrs. Goel! She is never to stop trying about  destroy the happiness in DM! Only God knows what they are upto, I really hope it is nothing related to Avantika's death! I just read that Manasi is not quitting, so Avantika won't be dying, right? 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wasn't shocked, but I'd rather say angry at seeing Latika there. How on earth does she manage to get all the information on Diwans? Like HOW! 

She easily found out that Mr and Mrs Goel had come down, she then also found out that they were evil people, and further went on to make them allies, and now they've become together to destroy Diwans. This is so annoying. Too much negativity, all in one go!

Looks like the Creatives love Latika too much, she never dies or goes to jail. She's always free and rich enough to hatch plans against Diwans.
Diana08D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..Like HOW does Latika know everything that happens in DM.? HOW did she know that the Goel's are bad people.?? When the people who actually live in DM didn't even figure out that except Avantika.. Didn't expect this at all.!! But the good thing is Avantika is not gonna die since Manasi just confirmed that she is not leaving. And also the new twist is Pankhu and Payal will team up against the Goel's.. I am looking forward to see how will Pankhu and Payal make them leave DM.!!
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes exactly!!!!! OMG seriously this Latika gets on my nerves!!!! And joining up with the goels to make a plan!! Wow!!! guess we should've expected this would happen!!!

Now she is in a team again with another party wanting to destroy DM or its members. First chahca-chachi, then rohit, now them!!!

Seriously why cant she get a life for herself and stop spying on the deewans??😡

And haha Avantika is not dying!!!!! So we can relax on that part
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What i think is...HOW can nobody in DM EVER understand that latika is behind ALL the problems in their lives??😕 I mean...latika is sooo stupid!!! And still no one can ever trace her...😡
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The thing is, how does Latika know about all the people related to Deewan Mansion! I mean, the Goels!! They live in Dholpur, if I'm not wrong!

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wasn't it clear that she was going to be back ?

I'm not at all surprised. Just annoyed cause her track never seems to end.

& Yea. Maybe your right.

So far, we are seeing misunderstandings between Avantika, Rubal, Anuj, & Adi.
Edited by Aya. - 10 years ago