Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Dalmuthuya

IF-Dazzler

Dalmuthuya

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I don't know why the hell I am crying over this OS. I think this has to do with Fault IN Our Stars trailer. But finally I wrote something that means something to me. It's been such a long time since I wrote something. This time I made sure not to write too much deep dialogues. Just something simple, but at the same time something to touch the heart. I am not sure if I could achieve it because it's been too long since I have been writing, but I sincerely hope it did do something to the heart strings you all have. 
Paralyzed 

He couldn't understand the need. Maybe it was the way she sat, or maybe it was the aura she let out. He didn't know, or figure it out, but his curiosity was eating him alive, and realization dawned- he couldn't control this need any longer. So he let down all his defenses, standing behind the fence, watching her lean back, relaxed. Fear was possessing his being, little by little as the seconds kept passing by. What was he to do? Stand here and stare at her or go speak with her, without seeming like a stalker. He almost chuckled at himself. If only the entire world saw him right now, debating whether to speak to a random stranger- the Arnav Singh Razaida, the man that held the power to destroy and bring fear upon every living existence.

Yet it was at this moment that made everything different. Right at this mere second, he was not Arnav Singh Raziada or The ASR, as people called him out of fear. This very breathing split second he was just Arnav. A normal human being, full of anxiety to speak with a random girl by the beach. He clenched his fists, taking a deep breath of the salty air. You can do this, he assured himself.  Exhaling once more of the oxygen he breathed in he did it. He jumped over the fence and now he was only a few feet away from her.

Walking a few steps ahead, closer he came towards her. He saw her shoulders stiffen, and then relax. Heart beats drumming against his chest, blood rushing faster than the Niagara falls, he spoke for the first time. 'Hi, do you mind if I sit here?,' he asked her, surprisingly his voice coming out normal. She did not turn to face him, but she nodded her beautiful head, her eyes still focused towards the sea.

Slightly shaking, he sat himself down next to her, although making sure to keep a bit of distance, just in case if she had space issues. He did not want to pry on her comfort zone, especially since he knew how much he hated, when people waltzed in to his, without his permission. 'Finally got the guts, didchya,' he heard her beautiful soft voice speak to him, shocking his entire being. He saw the smirk that slowly formed across her face. His eyes widened at her comment. She knew all along? 'Wha..at,' stammering for the first time, Arnav felt like he was about to melt with embarrassment. And it wasn't even because he was stammering. She knew. She frickin knew, and he did not know what to feel about that. Nothing was worse than someone else knowing your secrets. The way he saw this, it was a secret. Watching her all these days behind the fence, thinking of all the things he'd tell her if he actually had the guts to speak with her. Thinking no one in the world knew about this, only him. How wrong has he been.

Joyfully her laugh echoed all across the beach- well from his perspective at least. The breath in his wind pipe almost stopped traveling to his lungs. God, how can a laugh be this simple, yet serenely perfect? Was this just him turning in to a romantic fool, or this was exactly how her laughter sounded? Maybe both, he decided.

'What's your name?,' she asked out of the blue, ignoring his previous reply. Suppose she acknowledged his stupidity by laughing, because that totally made him feel better. 'Arnav,' he heard himself whisper. 'What's yours?'

Finally she turned her beautiful face to face him. Straight, black locks gently caressed her smooth, fair cheeks as she smiled softly at him. 'Khushi', she whispered right back. Gaining some confidence within him, he continued. 'That's a beautiful name.'

'I think,' she paused for a bit, her smile faltering and once again she beamed, 'your name is much more beautiful, because it actually means Ocean.'

'But, your name literally means 'Happy' which I think is perfect, because whenever I see you I feel happiness.' The words flew right out of his mouth even before he could catch himself. Did he actually just say those lame lines? Yes, it was true though. Whenever he gazed in to her beautiful face, he felt peace, he felt happiness rushing to his gut. What else was he supposed to do? He couldn't ignore what she made him feel. Not any more at least. His control was long gone.

Her twinkling laughter traveled with the salty wind once more. 'Do you always give such lovely compliments to strangers or is this your first time? I am going to guess this is your first time, because from your expression, I can tell you're slapping yourself mentally, because you think what you said was stupid.'

'How did you-'

'I just know, Arnav. Your eyes, they are very easy to read.'

He gulped as an unknown emotion tightened in his chest. Not even his own mother could read him, and here was a stranger that claimed to read his eyes. Nobody ever took the time to truly figure him out, to know the boy behind this mask of arrogance.

'Can you read my eyes?,' he heard her hesitantly ask. Instantly he felt his hand lift without his control, and he gently held her chin to tilt it towards him. Their eyes met properly for the first time, and he saw.

'What do you see?,' her breath washed his face. That's when he realized she has leaned a bit closer. His other hand lifted to cup her cheek. 'I see sadness, happiness, and acceptance.'

'Good,' she said before grasping his t-shirt and slamming her soft lips to his own. It wasn't a hard core kiss, nor was it a gentle kiss. This kiss was right in the middle. The kind that felt like an ice cream, melting on a hot summer's day, but slow and sweet. His arms automatically wrapped around her small figure, holding her close in his warmth. Their lip collision ended after a few seconds, and he felt her pull away. A trail of tears glided down her soft cheeks. His thumb wiped them away, confused at her behaviour, but he knew there was a story. Why else would she sit here every single day staring in to the ocean. Everyone has a story, don't they. No matter who it might be.

'Could you carry me home?', she asked, her voice croaking a bit due to her soft crying.

He nodded, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

'I will carry you.'

So he did- carried her the entire way home, her slender arms grasping his shirt as she laid her head on his chest. 

Sorry for the spelling mistakes or grammar errors. I am too tired to go through em, but hope you guys still liked it... Leave a comment or like if you have. 

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

only4mailskk10lovebadhanpreciouspearlyblacklady1tinklebysnia25290devasahayamTurkiyemalar3Vatsala97inamajarshahela15Violet125anamika00bhavs_gid03cutie13shalinikanaguMySarunPoushali2011rvasGirl54thangam100AnaswarArchu61jtammareddysarun23prathyusha120happypeaceMeWantBananasamarabloggatannhksonakshimehta29bewusterkshubhangiluv_panipuriAplihsjg12crazyqueenfamiyaheckwidifSkyfallNeha.ASzayana123tanvi_arshishutteramri123anonyasrKKKAHina69LadyRjeya0301march2011moomin4455hararnavP4rveen12shamlinmissmk...Iyla...gangsubs1224YaSha0512Javeria3991pup03ranogillTitaliya_APseeta_naipszafiHot.Pink.Heelsangeldream14chandana.sdiyadivyaTINA!Sona257Gurmeet4Drashtipakpearl..Anita..chavvi16-afsha--Cheeni-Jyo.Arshi.IPKtamy267IsleOfCaprimishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi OS: Paralyzed" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prem Prem

Groupbie

Prem Prem

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
It was like watching a Bollywood romantic movie
Loved the stalking Arnav

Edited by Prem Prem - 31 January 2014 at 12:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

shutter

Goldie

shutter

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Wow a story from you after ages...Day Dreaming

Can't believe am on the first page...LOL

Very different from what and the way you generally write...
But loved this light-hearted tale...Clap
The way Arnav was 'stalking' Khushi like any love-struck teenager was refreshing...Wink
And Khushi knew all along of him... Haha...WinkSmile

But it was a beautiful story Yosh!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by shutter - 30 January 2014 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69Dalmuthuya

heckwidif

heckwidif

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
beautiful! 

Dalmuthuya

bs1224

IF-Dazzler

bs1224

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing one 
Thanks for pm
Well done

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya

IF-Dazzler

Dalmuthuya

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shutter

The way Arnav was 'stalking' Khushi like any love-struck teenager was refreshing...Wink

the funny thing is it's not actually a light hearted tale. the deep story of it all, but I kept it subtle so it's not too sad or anything. lol and I missed your comments, shutter. :) I am glad to be back for a bit. Work and writers block was eating me. Finally got something out. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69shutter

Javeria3991

IF-Dazzler

Javeria3991

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
WOW i love this simple sweet OS. Clap
love it.Heart
It's fun to read stalking Arnav gathering courage to have a simple conversation with a random girl.LOL
 Perfect setting of sea, Arnav and khushi, little laughter and cute compliments, a bit of teasing and a kiss to express the feeling that "i need you for my peace". Day Dreaming Heart
Thanks for the pm

Dalmuthuya

shutter

Goldie

shutter

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by shutter

the funny thing is it's not actually a light hearted tale. the deep story of it all, but I kept it subtle so it's not too sad or anything. lol and I missed your comments, shutter. :) I am glad to be back for a bit. Work and writers block was eating me. Finally got something out. 

Indeed so... My bad use of words...Shocked
The depth was there, but it was very subtle...I had missed you and your writings too, but I guessed you must be busy so was waiting for something... And hence there were no comments from my side...Wink

Dalmuthuya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top