Do Dil Ek Jaan

||Rantara FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi||Chapter 15 Teaser Pg. 71|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 73

Page 1
Page   of 73
Page 3 Page 73

Wahian4lyf

IF-Sizzlerz

Wahian4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roy.nikki143

Thankx you dear you posted here, now its easy to comment Wink

no problem Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Rantara FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi||Chapter 15 Teaser Pg. 71|| (Page 2)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wahian4lyf

IF-Sizzlerz

Wahian4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

An hour or so later, I walked into my house. "Papa main aa gayi," I said, hanging my keys and bag up. "Aagayi meri princess. Kaisa tha aaj ka din? Raghu se mili?" he asked. "Papa itne saare sawal," I said and sat down on the couch next to him. "Aaj ka din bahut acha tha aur Raghu bhi wapas aa gaya. Aur haan, aunty ne hume dinner ke liye bulaya hain, to aap jaldi se tayaar ho jaiye," I said. "Theek hain, tum bhi jao," he said. "Ji Papa," I said and went to my room. I was really happy today. Raghu was back. I could finally be with my best friend again. I quickly changed my clothes and got ready for dinner. I chose a black and red anarkali. Raghu's favourite colour combination on me. Or well that's what he said last time. After Papa was ready, we walked to Raghu's house. Raghu and I were neighbors and we had spent our entire childhood together. Even after Raghu had gone to London, I spent most of my time at his house with his mom anyways. We rang the doorbell and Anjali aunty opened the door. "Antara, tum aa gayi? Aao, andar aa jao," she said inviting us in. "Raghu kahan hain?" I asked. "Woh upar terrace par hain, jao jaa kar mil lo," she said. "Ji," I said and hurried up towards the terrace.

I was standing on the terrace when I heard the tinkling of bells. It was Antara's payal. I was about to turn around when I felt her hands on my eyes. She always thought that she could surprise me but she never managed to. I always knew she was coming before she reached me. "Antara, mujhe pata hain ki tu hain," I said. "Kya Raghu, tujhe hamesha kaise pata chal jaata hain ki main hoon?" she asked. "Teri yeh jo payal hain na, isse," I replied. "Not fair," she said and made her sad face. "Hey, aise moo mat phula. Ghubare jaisi lagti hain," I said. "Shut up Raghu," she said, hitting my arm lightly. "Waise mere bina, tune do sal kaise guzaare?" I asked. "Waise hi jaisi tune guzare they," she replied. "Maine toh puri aash ki thi, teri zyaada yaad nahi aayi," I said, to annoy her. To be honest, I missed her a lot. "Haan toh mujhe bhi teri yaad thodi nahi aayi thi," she said. "Saachi?" I asked. "Muchi," she replied and crossed her arms. I loved annoying her. "Waise main tere liye gift laya tha," I said. "Kya? Toh phir wait kis ka kar rahe ho? Gift do," she said. "Tera gift mere kamre mein hain," I said. "Toh chalo, mujhe mera gift chaiye," she said. She started towards my room and I followed behind her.

I walked into Raghu's room. I actually spent quite a bit of time here when he was gone, remembering all the moments we had spent in this room. Playing games, doing homework and what not. "Toh dikhao mera gift," I said. "Ek minute," he said and went to his closet. He pulled out a small gift bag and handed it to me. "Yeh le," he said. I took the bag from him and opened it. In there was a box. I opened the box and found a dozen red glass bangles. I loved wearing bangles. This was probably the best gift ever. "Raghu, yeh," I said. "Itni mehnat se dhoonda hain yeh tere liye. Phele toh yeh samajh mein nahi aa raha tha ki loon kya. Phir main ek din London mein kisi indian store mein gaya tha. Wahan maine inko dekha aur sabse phela khayal mujhe tera aaya. Issi liye le aya," he said. "Thank you," I said giving him a hug. "Your welcome," he replied and hugged me back. "Antara, Raghu, neecche aa jao, dinner tayaar hain," Aunty called from downstairs. I broke the hug. I took off the bangles that I was already wearing and put on the ones Raghu gave me. "Kaisi hain?" I asked. "Perfect," he said. I smiled and grabbed the bag. "Chale," he said. "Haan chalo," I replied. We went downstairs and towards the dinner table. I could bear some hushed conversations. "Aap Antara ko kab batenge?" I heard aunty say. "Abhi sahi waqt nahi hain," Papa said. "Kya batana hain mujhe?" I asked. "Antara, tum aa gayi? Yahan aao, betho," Papa said, patting the chair next to him. "Phele yeh batiye ki aap mujhse kya chupa re ho?" I asked. I wasn't used to Papa keeping secrets from me. "Antara hum bas tumari shaadi ki baat kar re they," Aunty said. "Really? You know na, ki abhi mera shaadi karne ka koi mood nahi hain," I said. It was true. Right now I wanted to focus on my career. I had finished college and wanted to get a job soon. "Jaante hain, bas aise hi baat kar re they," Papa said. "Ab tum dono beth jao aur khana kha lo," aunty said. I went and sat next to papa and Raghu sat across from me and we started dinner.

After dinner, Antara left with uncle. It felt good to be at home and with the people I love. I headed up to my room. I opened my drawer and took out my harmonica. It had been two years since I had played it. There was no one to listen to it in London. I remember how Antara loved the tune and would only fall asleep once she heard it. I wondered if that was still the same case today. I went out to the terrace and started to play the tune I always played.

We had gotten home and I went up to my room. I was taking off my jewelry when I heard it. The tune. I could never fall asleep without it. The past two years had been so difficult, but I had recorded the tune on my phone once. That was the only thing that helped me fall asleep. But now he was back. There was something about this tune that made it so special. So magical. I opened the door of my balcony and saw Raghu on the other side. I smiled. He was to busy playing his harmonica to notice that I was standing right there. I slowly walled back into my room and closed the door. I leaned against it as I heard the beautiful tune.

A/N: Hope you guys like this update! Leave your comments please :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjinimalaAfy10NethravathiSmaggyTsuchirima4ever

Wahian4lyf

IF-Sizzlerz

Wahian4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

I was lying in my bed. It was too early to wake up but my entire schedule was messed up. I looked at the clock once again. It was 5:15 now. Seemed like a much more suitable time to wake up than 3 in the morning. I got and grabbed a pair of track pants a T-shirt. I quickly changed and headed out for an early morning bike ride. I drove around for about an hour or so. It was so beautiful. The peaceful sight. I just loved it. When I came back home, I parked my bike outside the door and looked up at Antara's balcony. The door was open. I checked my watch and saw that it was almost 6:30. That meant that she was awake. Great, I we could spend some time together now. I walked over and rang the bell. Antara opened the door. She was wearing her glasses again and was looking adorable. "Good morning," she said. "Tu itni subhe subhe yahan kya kar ra hain?" "Jet lag... Teri balcony ka door khula dekha toh milne aa gaya." I said. "Tu mujhe aandar nahi bulaigi?" She hit herself on the head. "Main bhi na. Aa andar aa ja," she said. I walked in and asked, "Uncle kaha hain?" "Woh toh abhi so re hain. Tu chai peega?" she asked. "Haan, teri haath ki chai ki toh baat hi alag hain," I replied. She smiled and headed towards the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and picked up a newspaper from the table. I had missed all of this in London. Having breakfast at Antara's house and just spending time with her. But she had changed over the past two years. She was older now. And beautiful.

I left Raghu in the living area and headed into the kitchen. I pulled out the pot and let the water boil. "Tu nashta bhi khaega?" I asked. "Haan kyun nahi khaonga?" he replied. "Theek hain, main gobi ke paranthe bana deti hoon, tere favourite," I said. "Yaar mooh mein paani aagaya, jaldi se bana de," he said. I smiled. Gobi ke paranthe were Raghu's favourite. I reached up to grab the box of sugar. It wasn't on its normal shelf. I looked up and saw that Papa had moved it onto the shelf above it. The one that I could never reach. I sighed and got on my tip pi toes. My hand still wouldn't reach. Suddenly, someone's hand came on top of mine. I turned around and saw Raghu. I smiled and moved out of the way. He brought the box down and put it on the counter. "Thanks," I said. "You're welcome," he said and leaned against the counter. I finished making the tea and poured it into a cup and handed it to him. He took it and had a sip. "Tere haath ki chai ko maine bahut miss kiya," he said. "Chup chap chai pi nahi toh parantha bhi nahi milega," I told him. "Jo hukam, meri chashmish," he said, bowing down in front of me. I laughed. Nothing had changed. It was liked the old times.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Antara trying to get a box. Pagal. If she knows that her hand can't reach it, then why does she try? I went behind her and put my hand on hers. It was as if I had gotten shocked. It felt different... My trance broke when she turned around and smiled. I took the box down for her and put it on the counter. She finished making the tea and handed me the cup. "Tere haath ki chai ko maine bahut miss kiya," I said. "Chup chap chai pi nahi toh parantha bhi nahi milega," she told me. "Jo hukam, meri chashmish," I said, bowing down in front of her. She laughed. I looked up and saw her beautiful face. She looked like angel while laughing. Wait. Why was I thinking about her like that? She's my best friend. "Chashmish, parantha bana na, mujhe bhook lagi hain," I said. "Haan banati hoon na. Aur tune mujhe phirse chashmish bulana shuru kar diya," she said and picked up the flour. "Tere ko dekh ke na, yehi naam dimag mein aata hain," I replied. She was kneading the dough when a gust of wind came from the open window in the kitchen. Some of her hair escaped from the bun she had put it in and flew in front of her face. She moved her hand to move the hair away but I stopped her before she could. Her eyes looked up at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her and gently tucked her hair behind her ear. "Main khud bhi toh kar sakti thi," she said. "Apne haaton ko dekh," I said. The dough had stuck to her hands. "Oh," she said. "Exactly," I replied. She turned around to finish kneading the dough and started to make the parantha. "Waise Machmach aur Rukhsana kahan hain? Kal airport bhi nahi aaye they?" "Woh dono Bhopal gaye hain," she replied. "Bhopal? Kyun?" I asked. "Un dono ko shaadi karni hain, issi liye woh Rukhsana ki Ammi se baat karne gaye hain," she replied. Machmach and Rukhsana were getting married? I had missed out on a lot in the past two years. I knew they were dating but Machmach had never mentioned that he wanted to get married to Rukhsana. "Kamal hain. Machmach ne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi," I said. "Abhi do hafte phele hi toh Machmach ne Rukhsana ko propose kiya tha. Aur kya proposal tha, har ladki ka dream proposal. Maine uss ki madat bhi ki thi," she said. I shook my head. "Jaldi se bana na, nahi toh main jaa raha hoon," I said. "Bas hogaya," she said and picked up a plate and put the parantha in it with a bowl of yoghurt and handed it to me. "Yeh le, kha," she said. I took the plate and broke of a piece and ate it. "Chashmish, yeh kya hain?" I asked. "Gobi ka parantha hain, aur kya hain?" she replied.

"Chashmish, yeh kya hain?" he asked. "Gobi ka parantha hain, aur kya hain?" I replied. What was wrong with him? Couldn't he see? "Antara, iss mein namak bilkul bhi nahi hain," he said. "Jhoota, maine namak dala tha," I said and took his plate and broke off a piece and ate it. I swallowed it. Ok so he was right. There was no salt. I looked up at him and he raised his eyebrows. "Sorry," I said. "Par iss mein meri koi galati nahi hain." "Toh kya meri galati hain?" he asked. "Haan, tune hi toh mujhe distract kiya tha," I said. "Wah wah Chashmish. Ek toh chori, upar se seena zoori," he said. "Tume parantha chaiye ya nahi?" I asked, holding my finger up. "Agar tu theek se baneygi toh," he said, pushing my finger down. "Toh phir wahan jaa ke betho na. Mujhse chipakli jaise chipak kyun re ho?" I asked, resting my hands on my waist. He leaned towards my face and said "Fine." He turned and walked away to sit at on the couch. "Yeda," I muttered under my breath. "Suna maine," he called. I sighed and starting making the parantha again. Hey Bhagwaan, yeh kaisa ajeeb sa dost diya hain aap ne mujhe?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Afy10sanjinimalaprincessaaliyaNethravathiTsuchirima4ever

Wahian4lyf

IF-Sizzlerz

Wahian4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Precap For Chapter 4:
I was looking around when suddenly; Raghu came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I quickly turned around. "Antara, tu yahan kya kar rahi hain?" he asked. "Tu kapre pehen ke nahi aa sakta bahar? Chodo. Jaldi se tayaar hoke neeche aa ja. Hume bahar jaana hain," I said and ran out. "Par jaana kahan hain?" he called behind me. "Shopping. Jaldi se aa ja," I said and came downstairs. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjinimalaTsuchirima4ever

rantra123

rantra123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Itx welll nice!!!!!!!!!!...
keep wrtng lk thz nd do plz update soon
i knw im gttng little bt annyng

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wahian4lyf

rima4ever

IF-Addictz