Page   of 83
Page 2 Page 83

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
^credit for this stunning banner go to starry.phoenix

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 

Antara & Raghu have been neighbours since they were little and best friends as well. Raghu left India for a few years but came back. One day, Antara finds out that her Dad is diagnosed with lung cancer and is on the last stage. He wants to see his daughter's marriage happen before he passes away and it has always been his dream to see Raghu and Antara get married. Antara agrees to get married to Raghu for her dad's sake, but isn't in love with Raghu. Raghu on the other hand, has fallen in love with Antara but is also her best friend so he agrees to marry her for her father's sake. The two of them get married and a week after their marriage, Antara's dad passes away. Not much has changed in Raghu and Antara's relationship. They still are friends, but when they go out, they are husband and wife for the world. Antara is uncomfortable with this but does her best to adjust with Raghu. Raghu's parents live in Mumbai while Raghu now handles his Dad's business in Delhi. Raghu takes Antara with him to Delhi and live there. Antara is broken by the death of her father as her mother had passed away when she was born and since then, her father has taken care of her. Antara still considers Raghu as her best friend and is oblivious to his feelings. Will Antara ever fall in love with Raghu?

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Raghunath Naik: Son of Raj and Anjali Naik. Best friends with Antara. He handled the London part of his Dad's business, so he lived there for two years. He comes back to Mumbai after two years falls in love with Antara. The two of them get married because of Antara's Dad. 

Antara Kaul: Daughter of Ashok and Geeta Kaul. Her mom passed away a few days after she was born, since then her father has raised her. Anjali is like a mom for her. Best friends with Raghu. She gets married to Raghu for her father and is oblivious of Raghu's feelings towards her. 

Ashok Kaul: Antara's father. He loves his daughter a lot but has sadly been diagnosed with lung cancer. He has always wanted Antara to be married to Raghu and that is his last wish. 

Raj Naik: The owner of Naik textiles, Raghu's father and Anjali's husband. He is very good friends with Antara's father and treats Antara just like his own daughter. 

Anjali Naik: Raghu's mom and Raj's wife. She loves Raghu a lot and has always dreamed of Antara being her bahu. She always treated Antara like her daughter and has a soft corner for her in her heart. 

Mach Mach Singh: Raghu and Antara's friend and is dating Rukhsana. He is very close with Antara and thinks of her like his little sister since he is older than her. 

Rukhsana Ahmed: Very good friends with Raghu and Antara like Mach Mach. She's dating Mach Mach and loves him a lot. The two of them are to get married soon. 

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 23 September 2014 at 7:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rantra123Afy10RaNtara4vrsanjinimalaRoy.nikki143.Suchi.honeybees22rima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Rantara FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi||Chapter 17 Pg. 81||" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
INDEX

CHAPTER 9 

CHAPTER 15
FOR PMs- If you would like a pm for this story, please like this post. Thanks Smile

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 23 August 2014 at 1:52pm

angelofdreamsRaNtara4vr--Deeps--nazi786sanjinimalaRoy.nikki143.Suchi.rima4ever

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ur posting it here as well?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaNtara4vr-.serendipity.-

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeybees22

ur posting it here as well?

Yup some people were requesting me to so why not Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaNtara4vr

rantra123

rantra123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hy...im new 
nd i LOV ur os...
cntn soon
nd whn r u gng 2 update???
im rlly waitng 
Nd Rantra 4 lif...
cntn ur wonderfull work

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rantra123

hy...im new 
nd i LOV ur os...
cntn soon
nd whn r u gng 2 update???
im rlly waitng 
Nd Rantra 4 lif...
cntn ur wonderfull work

thank you for liking my work.. 
i'm adding everything up until now and the next part will be coming soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaNtara4vr

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Rab NBana DJodi ~ 

Chapter 1 - 

Mumbai, two years ago

"Raghu, tu wapas toh aayega na?" I asked him with a small voice. "Haan. Sirf tere liye wapas aaunga," he said. "Paaka waala promise na?" I asked, stretching my hand out towards him. "Paaka wala promise," he said, putting his hand on mine. I gave him one last hug and he turned to go. He turned around and waved and gave me a smile. "Bye," I said, while waving back. He turned around and left. Two years without him was something that I couldn't imagine and now it was happening for real. I wonder how these two years will pass without Raghu? My best friend, Raghu.

She gave me one last hug and I turned around to leave. It was harder than I had thought to leave her. But I had to go. Dad wanted me to go and handle the business in London. I was only 22. I couldn't handle a business. But it was Antara who had believed in me and insisted that I take this opportunity and go. I turned around to look at her one last time. I waved and smiled at her. She waved back and said "Bye." I would be back in two years just for her. Antara, my best friend.

Present day, Mumbai

"Uncle, Raghu abhi tak aaya kyun nahi?" I asked, getting up from the chair. I couldn't sit anymore. He called me a few minutes ago and told me that his flight had landed but why hadn't he come out yet? I wanted to see him. He was so busy in London that he hadn't even Skyped me once. He only talked to me on the phone every other day. I hadn't even seen his face for two years and he called him self my best friend. Aane do usse, I thought. Aaj toh uss ki khabar le kar hi chodongi. Yeh Antara ka waada hain. "Arre, beta abhi toh uss ki flight aayi hain. Thodi der toh lage gi na," he said. Uncle was right but still. I was so eager to see him. He was my best friend. I looked at the arrival section once more and saw a guy coming out. It took me a second to recognize who it was. I looked with my eyes squinted. I was still getting used to my contacts. It felt different not having my glasses on. I finally recognized him. It was Raghu. "Uncle finally woh aa gaya," I said and ran towards him. I gave him a big hug. "Finally, do saal baad tu wapas aa gaya," I said. I felt his arms around me. "Tujhse promise jo kiya tha, iss liye wapas aana para. Apni best friend me face pe smile bhi toh rakhni hai," he said. I let go of him and looked at his face. He looked a bit different for sure. He wasn't that 22-year-old crazy Raghu anymore. He was wearing jeans and a dress shirt and he looked, well, handsome.

I was back in Mumbai now. I was back for Antara. I purposely hadn't seen her for the past two years. I wanted it to be a surprise. I walked out of the doors and found a beautiful girl running towards me. She was wearing a pink and purple kurti with pink leggings. I looked at her face and recognized her. It was Antara. She had changed so much in the past 2 years. She used to have her hair and a braid and wore glasses. Now she let it loose and didn't have her glasses anymore. She hugged me and said "Finally, do saal baad tu wapas aa gaya." I put my arms around her. "Tujhse promise jo kiya tha, iss liye wapas aana para. Apni best friend ke face pe smile bhi toh rakhni hai," I said. She broke the hug and looked at me. She had become so different in the last two years. But she was still my best friend. "Kaka, aap Raghu ka saaman please le ke aaiye," she said to Ramu kaka, who had come behind Antara. "Aur tu chal mere saath." She grabbed my hand. "Kahan?" I asked. "Tujhe apne mom dad se nahi milna?" she asked. "Haan, milna hain," I answered. "Toh phir chal," she said and led me towards my parents. After meeting my parents, we got ready to go back home. "Ok Raghu, main tujhse baad mein milungi," Antara said as we were getting in the car. "Tu kahan jaa rahi hain?" I asked. "Woh mujhe bacho ko tuition padhne jaana hain," she said. "Main abhi aaya hoon aur tu kaam pe jaa rahi hain?" I asked. "Haan jaana hi padega. Aur waise bhi sirf ek ghaante ki baat hain," she said. "Theek hain, par phir tujhe raat ko dinner humare saath karna ho ga," I said. "Par Raghu..." she said. "Antara, Raghu theek ke raha hain, raat ko tum aur bhaisaab dinner ke liye aa jaana," Mom said. "Theek hain Aunty, par abhi mujhe jaana hain, bye," she said and ran towards the first auto she could find. Bari ho gayi hain par uska pagal pan ab tak nahi gaya, I thought as I sat in the car. But that's what made her different. She grew older but her heart was always innocent like a child's. That's Antara Kaul for you. Crazy but sweet.

A/N: So that was the first chapter! Leave your comments and let me know how it was! :)

Chapter 2 

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 25 August 2014 at 3:14pm

rantra123Afy10RaNtara4vrsanjinimalaNethravathiRoy.nikki143.Suchi.rima4ever

Roy.nikki143

IF-Rockerz

Roy.nikki143

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thankx you dear you posted here, now its easy to comment Wink

Post Reply New Post