Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
DB...uff koi uss ke mukh pe tape laga do...LOL
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

Excited for next week...kaash Monday kal hota LOLEmbarrassed

@bold: Can't agree more, this man raghavendra really clever. I wish pratap kuch sikhe unse Approve

SS flying that was hilariousROFL

Truly Approve I wish this character should continue & Ankur Nayar is doing awesome job as Raghavendra. Star I hope so that Pratap certainly learn something from him. Tongue

Ankur Nayar have made the character alive i just fell in love with it EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 4)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

@bold: Can't agree more, this man raghavendra really clever. I wish pratap kuch sikhe unse Approve

Truly Approve I wish this character should continue & Ankur Nayar is doing awesome job as Raghavendra. Star I hope so that Pratap certainly learn something from him. Tongue

Ankur Nayar have made the character alive i just fell in love with it EmbarrassedLOL

I m second LOLEmbarrassed

I will soon post lots of siggies on him...totally crazy LOL Embarrassed

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

He is doing a great job as Guru Raghvendra! he really does justice to the role!!

pankhudi_TiaRadebasree04

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

hahah, I can only imagine LOL

pankhudi_TiaRadebasree04

shrinath

Goldie

shrinath

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode was good. Liked Guruji & Pratap seen, liked when Guruji scolded Pratap for going in alone in amid Mughal army to save his friends & making him under stand that he has to win the war for Mewad. Pratap always have to be scolded or made to understand that what is his real agenda. Liked the acting of Guruji to find the place where Mughals have stored all there weapons & gunpowder so that he can destroy the Mughal camp with its help. BK almost lost his mental balance when Pratap escaped in front of him with his cap. 
Surtan as always was funny. Manmarth Punwar's plan was good, most of Surtan's army ran behind him US now they will make them run behind them & fool them & return to the fort. 

Guys it seems this is going to go on till the coming Thursday.  God know why don't they keep a 2 hour episode & finish the war part in one go. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRadebasree04

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Really ? then am gonna use it EmbarrassedWink

Intrepidadebasree04

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

He is doing a great job as Guru Raghvendra! he really does justice to the role!!

Absolutely !Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

hahah, I can only imagine LOL

Hehe and i can only use it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top