Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

Originally posted by Intrepida

Clap Yes Guruji came with brain why why why pratap never used his brain he only use his heart (save it for later dear)

meri pagadi kaha hai BK got jor ka zataka

CV 's are experimenting with flying people seems they learn new trick first pratap and now SS but he went in and did open door i though he will run for his sugandh vali rani

so true not a drop of trust just be happy they are alive because as per DB they were no more

yes last part with guruji we can call a better plan. smart pratap now you know why mugals are strong. big army does nothing they have more barud and armory.

Pagadi going was very symbolic! 

pretty soon the whole cast will be seen flying LOL

yes thank god Guruji is here otherwise Pratap ki pitai ho jaati (more than what had happened!)
big army and barud dont do anything if you dont have a skilled commander,  hopefully Pratap will take this as a lesson! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 3)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

Rati i always love every epi's of MP LOL
Guru Raghavendra and SS were awesome in  last night's epi Embarrassed
Yeah ranis and BK drama were little OTT Sleepy

I agree with you about Guruji's entry Big smile.

me too. i love MP epis even worst epis of MP is worth watching then other serials. other one i like is mai na bhulungi. 

Bitblue i don't find any epi worst and i just love faisal khan as MP Embarrassed
Mai na bhulungi looks promising but i watch Jhodha akbar at 8 pmBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Rati i always love every epi's of MP LOL
Guru Raghavendra and SS were awesome in  last night's epi Embarrassed
Yeah ranis and BK drama were little OTT Sleepy

I agree with you about Guruji's entry Big smile.

hahah, agree with you that Guruji and SS stole the show last night!!

I am  a big fan of Guru Raghavendra from the day he entered the show ...he rocked in every episode he came Embarrassed

Edited by pankhudi_TiaRa - 31 January 2014 at 7:44am

Intrepida

bitblue

IF-Dazzler

bitblue

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Bitblue i don't find any epi worst and i just love faisal khan as MP Embarrassed

yes every one in my family in love with faisalBig smile
in JA i like jodha all the time some times akbar and  rest cast are Angry JA is too much ekta maa serial. do watch it online though so i can fast forward LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debasree04

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
DB...uff koi uss ke mukh pe tape laga do...LOL
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

Excited for next week...kaash Monday kal hota LOLEmbarrassed

@bold: Can't agree more, this man raghavendra really clever. I wish pratap kuch sikhe unse Approve

SS flying that was hilariousROFL

Truly Approve I wish this character should continue & Ankur Nayar is doing awesome job as Raghavendra. Star I hope so that Pratap certainly learn something from him. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debasree04

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
DB...uff koi uss ke mukh pe tape laga do...LOL
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

Excited for next week...kaash Monday kal hota LOLEmbarrassed

yes Guru Raghvendra made the episode watchable, its been a long time since he has been in action! Embarrassed otherwise everything except for SS being thrown into the fort, was blahhh

Guruji was good, but yeh BK Angry and his dramaAngry, I think I would have enjoyed it more if they hadnt spent like a whole week on their drama, they should have brought Guruji on the second day!!

Next should be a lot better with Guruji in the picture now! Star

Agree !!! Guruji's presence makes difference in the episode. I just hope next week CVs show more him in action. Tongue

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged

in JA i like jodha all the time some times akbar and  rest cast are Angry JA is too much ekta maa serial. do watch it online though so i can fast forward LOL

i dont watch JA, but i can imagine that ekta has probably turned it into a circusLOL 

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged

I love Rajat tokas and paridhi both dear ..but i don't watch that show regularly as you said something am watching saas-bahu drama LOL.

I love JA nok jhok so i watch it Embarrassed.

Yeah you have the advantage of Fast forward so must use it LOLWink

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top