Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Epi was boring except Guruji-Pratap scenes!! Our Mr. India is again Back in action...

n regarding Bijolia track, only Surtan's scenes were worth to watch coz of his fun!! I was ROFL when he asked his man to throw him insted of stonesLOLLOL N wow!!! He landed safelyROFL I must say, he really has thoughtful mind... I mean first when he want to kill pratap, he thought about that blast technique which was recently used by BK also with mice... 

JI karta hai DB k muh pe mukka mar ke sare dant tod du!!!! AngryAngry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRaIntrepidadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Guruji entry for too good n just loved how he scolded pratap n shown his mistakes n wt wrong he has doneClapClap
JB was too good just loved her performance as always

SS was so funny n when he flyed it was soROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRalipshaadebasree04

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

I liked today's episode , and SS drama .
Oh god we have to wait for monday to see shatranis fighting with  chilly powder , hot oils. I really wish SS take DB with her is duniya se hi Angry.

Apart for Guruji's entry and SS, I didnt really like today, too much drama from the Ranis and BK Ouch

I think they should have brought Guruji on tuesday cuz his scenes were good, I would have liked the scenes more if there wasnt so much drama that we all had to watch in the last few days!! 

Rati i always love every epi's of MP LOL
Guru Raghavendra and SS were awesome in  last night's epi Embarrassed
Yeah ranis and BK drama were little OTT Sleepy

I agree with you about Guruji's entry Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged

So today was another filler in respect to Bijolia! But BK-Pratap story is moving forward, and the award of rescuing us and Pratap from a boring fight sequence goes to the one and only Guru Raghvendra who makes a misty entry (literally)!! That was worth a watch!

Clap Yes Guruji came with brain why why why pratap never used his brain he only use his heart (save it for later dear)

BK has gone crazy, CVs have made a Mughal army commandar into a loony, hey it works for me LOL but its getting too much cuz I would care a less about him!

meri pagadi kaha hai BK got jor ka zataka

OMG, SS is sooo funny! he got himself catapulted into the fort LOLLOL, and did the queens not see that? I guess not, it was funny, but then it wasnt!

CV 's are experimenting with flying people seems they learn new trick first pratap and now SS but he went in and did open door i though he will run for his sugandh vali rani

So Mamratji and Uday singh decide to leave and use a different strategy and all the Maharani except JB is Cry and Angry 

I mean JB is right they should stop the nonsense of omg our husbands left us and do what they have to do, which is fight!!! 

so true not a drop of trust just be happy they are alive because as per DB they were no more

DB and her nonsense- do I have to say more?Angry

Guruji gives a good scolding to Pratap for being so foolish and emotional!! thank you!! we cant do it from here, but he did, and thank you Guruji!!ClapClap

So the plan is to blow up BK's armory, works for me, just do it quickly! But its great to see Guru Raghvendra back in action ClapClap

yes last part with guruji we can call a better plan. smart pratap now you know why mugals are strong. big army does nothing they have more barud and armory.

Now that Bundi's sena and surtan singh are right outside the palace door, the queens are afraid (except for our Sherni) 

Precap- BK blahh, and Bijolia - they bring a pehelvan to break the door down? where are the chilis and boiling oil? kab tak hume tadapaoge? Angry

Intrepida

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged

me too. i love MP epis even worst epis of MP is worth watching then other serials. other one i like is mai na bhulungi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Epi was boring except Guruji-Pratap scenes!! Our Mr. India is again Back in action...

n regarding Bijolia track, only Surtan's scenes were worth to watch coz of his fun!! I was ROFL when he asked his man to throw him insted of stonesLOLLOL N wow!!! He landed safelyROFL I must say, he really has thoughtful mind... I mean first when he want to kill pratap, he thought about that blast technique which was recently used by BK also with mice... 

JI karta hai DB k muh pe mukka mar ke sare dant tod du!!!! AngryAngry 

it was great to see Guruji back in action; the throw scene was so funny! I couldnt believe it LOL
someone needs to gag DB

lipshaa

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

Guruji entry for too good n just loved how he scolded pratap n shown his mistakes n wt wrong he has doneClapClap
JB was too good just loved her performance as always

SS was so funny n when he flyed it was soROFL

yes Pratap totally needed to be yelled at, I mean he is too emo sometimes! 

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged

hahah, agree with you that Guruji and SS stole the show last night!!

pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top