Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So today was another filler in respect to Bijolia! But BK-Pratap story is moving forward, and the award of rescuing us and Pratap from a boring fight sequence goes to the one and only Guru Raghvendra who makes a misty entry (literally)!! That was worth a watch!

BK has gone crazy, CVs have made a Mughal army commandar into a loony, hey it works for me πŸ˜† but its getting too much cuz I would care a less about him!

OMG, SS is sooo funny! he got himself catapulted into the fort πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and did the queens not see that? I guess not, it was funny, but then it wasnt!

So Mamratji and Uday singh decide to leave and use a different strategy and all the Maharani except JB is πŸ˜­ and πŸ˜‘ 

I mean JB is right they should stop the nonsense of omg our husbands left us and do what they have to do, which is fight!!! 

DB and her nonsense- do I have to say more?😑

Guruji gives a good scolding to Pratap for being so foolish and emotional!! thank you!! we cant do it from here, but he did, and thank you Guruji!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

So the plan is to blow up BK's armory, works for me, just do it quickly! But its great to see Guru Raghvendra back in action πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now that Bundi's sena and surtan singh are right outside the palace door, the queens are afraid (except for our Sherni) 

Precap- BK blahh, and Bijolia - they bring a pehelvan to break the door down? where are the chilis and boiling oil? kab tak hume tadapaoge? πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

So today was another filler in respect to Bijolia! But BK-Pratap story is moving forward, and the award of rescuing us and Pratap from a boring fight sequence goes to the one and only Guru Raghvendra who makes a misty entry (literally)!! That was worth a watch!

BK has gone crazy, CVs have made a Mughal army commandar into a loony, hey it works for me πŸ˜† but its getting too much cuz I would care a less about him!

OMG, SS is sooo funny! he got himself catapulted into the fort πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and did the queens not see that? I guess not, it was funny, but then it wasnt!

So Mamratji and Uday singh decide to leave and use a different strategy and all the Maharani except JB is πŸ˜­ and πŸ˜‘ 

I mean JB is right they should stop the nonsense of omg our husbands left us and do what they have to do, which is fight!!! 

DB and her nonsense- do I have to say more?😑

Guruji gives a good scolding to Pratap for being so foolish and emotional!! thank you!! we cant do it from here, but he did, and thank you Guruji!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

So the plan is to blow up BK's armory, works for me, just do it quickly! But its great to see Guru Raghvendra back in action πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now that Bundi's sena and surtan singh are right outside the palace door, the queens are afraid (except for our Sherni) 

Precap- BK blahh, and Bijolia - they bring a pehelvan to break the door down? where are the chilis and boiling oil? kab tak hume tadapaoge? πŸ˜‘

Thanks for update dear. as this one is filler episode will watch at night on my time. want to see chills and boilling oil in action. next week this has to finish.
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

Thanks for update dear. as this one is filler episode will watch at night on my time. want to see chills and boilling oil in action. next week this has to finish.

you're welcome, take your time lol, weekend lamba hai πŸ˜†
yea i know right, Mirchis and Garam Tel ke darshan next week honge ab toh πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! ⭐️ Just loved it πŸ˜ƒ How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! β­οΈπŸ‘ Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. 😳
DB...uff koi uss ke mukh pe tape laga do...πŸ˜†
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing 🀣

Excited for next week...kaash Monday kal hota πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked today's episode , and SS drama .
Oh god we have to wait for monday to see shatranis fighting with  chilly powder , hot oils. I really wish SS take DB with her is duniya se hi 😑.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debasree04

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! ⭐️ Just loved it πŸ˜ƒ How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! β­οΈπŸ‘ Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. 😳

@bold: Can't agree more, this man raghavendra really clever. I wish pratap kuch sikhe unse

SS flying that was hilarious🀣
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

yes Guru Raghvendra made the episode watchable, its been a long time since he has been in action! πŸ˜³ otherwise everything except for SS being thrown into the fort, was blahhh

Guruji was good, but yeh BK πŸ˜‘ and his drama😑, I think I would have enjoyed it more if they hadnt spent like a whole week on their drama, they should have brought Guruji on the second day!!

Next should be a lot better with Guruji in the picture now! β­οΈ
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

I liked today's episode , and SS drama .
Oh god we have to wait for monday to see shatranis fighting with  chilly powder , hot oils. I really wish SS take DB with her is duniya se hi 😑.

Apart for Guruji's entry and SS, I didnt really like today, too much drama from the Ranis and BK 

I think they should have brought Guruji on tuesday cuz his scenes were good, I would have liked the scenes more if there wasnt so much drama that we all had to watch in the last few days!! 
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Epi was boring except Guruji-Pratap scenes!! Our Mr. India is again Back in action...

n regarding Bijolia track, only Surtan's scenes were worth to watch coz of his fun!! I was ROFL when he asked his man to throw him insted of stonesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† N wow!!! He landed safely🀣 I must say, he really has thoughtful mind... I mean first when he want to kill pratap, he thought about that blast technique which was recently used by BK also with mice... 

JI karta hai DB k muh pe mukka mar ke sare dant tod du!!!! 😑😑 
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guruji entry for too good n just loved how he scolded pratap n shown his mistakes n wt wrong he has doneπŸ‘πŸ‘
JB was too good just loved her performance as always

SS was so funny n when he flyed it was so🀣