Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Guruji, Shatrani's warcry, and Surtan in the sky

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So today was another filler in respect to Bijolia! But BK-Pratap story is moving forward, and the award of rescuing us and Pratap from a boring fight sequence goes to the one and only Guru Raghvendra who makes a misty entry (literally)!! That was worth a watch!

BK has gone crazy, CVs have made a Mughal army commandar into a loony, hey it works for me LOL but its getting too much cuz I would care a less about him!

OMG, SS is sooo funny! he got himself catapulted into the fort LOLLOL, and did the queens not see that? I guess not, it was funny, but then it wasnt!

So Mamratji and Uday singh decide to leave and use a different strategy and all the Maharani except JB is Cry and Angry 

I mean JB is right they should stop the nonsense of omg our husbands left us and do what they have to do, which is fight!!! 

DB and her nonsense- do I have to say more?Angry

Guruji gives a good scolding to Pratap for being so foolish and emotional!! thank you!! we cant do it from here, but he did, and thank you Guruji!!ClapClap

So the plan is to blow up BK's armory, works for me, just do it quickly! But its great to see Guru Raghvendra back in action ClapClap

Now that Bundi's sena and surtan singh are right outside the palace door, the queens are afraid (except for our Sherni) 

Precap- BK blahh, and Bijolia - they bring a pehelvan to break the door down? where are the chilis and boiling oil? kab tak hume tadapaoge? Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanAnnarichardChit15Kahivanshnirmalac99pankhudi_TiaRadebasree04rishabgosavilipshaa

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

So today was another filler in respect to Bijolia! But BK-Pratap story is moving forward, and the award of rescuing us and Pratap from a boring fight sequence goes to the one and only Guru Raghvendra who makes a misty entry (literally)!! That was worth a watch!

BK has gone crazy, CVs have made a Mughal army commandar into a loony, hey it works for me LOL but its getting too much cuz I would care a less about him!

OMG, SS is sooo funny! he got himself catapulted into the fort LOLLOL, and did the queens not see that? I guess not, it was funny, but then it wasnt!

So Mamratji and Uday singh decide to leave and use a different strategy and all the Maharani except JB is Cry and Angry 

I mean JB is right they should stop the nonsense of omg our husbands left us and do what they have to do, which is fight!!! 

DB and her nonsense- do I have to say more?Angry

Guruji gives a good scolding to Pratap for being so foolish and emotional!! thank you!! we cant do it from here, but he did, and thank you Guruji!!ClapClap

So the plan is to blow up BK's armory, works for me, just do it quickly! But its great to see Guru Raghvendra back in action ClapClap

Now that Bundi's sena and surtan singh are right outside the palace door, the queens are afraid (except for our Sherni) 

Precap- BK blahh, and Bijolia - they bring a pehelvan to break the door down? where are the chilis and boiling oil? kab tak hume tadapaoge? Angry

Thanks for update dear. as this one is filler episode will watch at night on my time. want to see chills and boilling oil in action. next week this has to finish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

Originally posted by Intrepida

Thanks for update dear. as this one is filler episode will watch at night on my time. want to see chills and boilling oil in action. next week this has to finish.

you're welcome, take your time lol, weekend lamba hai LOL
yea i know right, Mirchis and Garam Tel ke darshan next week honge ab toh ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
DB...uff koi uss ke mukh pe tape laga do...LOL
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

Excited for next week...kaash Monday kal hota LOLEmbarrassed

Intrepidapankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode , and SS drama .
Oh god we have to wait for monday to see shatranis fighting with  chilly powder , hot oils. I really wish SS take DB with her is duniya se hi Angry.

Intrepida

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

I just love the episode only for Raghavendra-Pratap scenes !!! What an entry again !!! Star Just loved it Big smile How he scolds Pratap & cares...just mind blowing scene !!! StarClap Last scene is also very good. Guruji really back in action. Embarrassed
SS...hahaha...he looks so funny as usual but when flying i cant stop laughing ROFL

@bold: Can't agree more, this man raghavendra really clever. I wish pratap kuch sikhe unse Approve

SS flying that was hilariousROFL

Intrepidadebasree04

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

yes Guru Raghvendra made the episode watchable, its been a long time since he has been in action! Embarrassed otherwise everything except for SS being thrown into the fort, was blahhh

Guruji was good, but yeh BK Angry and his dramaAngry, I think I would have enjoyed it more if they hadnt spent like a whole week on their drama, they should have brought Guruji on the second day!!

Next should be a lot better with Guruji in the picture now! Star

debasree04

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

I liked today's episode , and SS drama .
Oh god we have to wait for monday to see shatranis fighting with  chilly powder , hot oils. I really wish SS take DB with her is duniya se hi Angry.

Apart for Guruji's entry and SS, I didnt really like today, too much drama from the Ranis and BK Ouch

I think they should have brought Guruji on tuesday cuz his scenes were good, I would have liked the scenes more if there wasnt so much drama that we all had to watch in the last few days!! 

pankhudi_TiaRa

Go to top