Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

   

what a disapointment Nikhil is... (Page 2)

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15249

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najialuv88

The way he has been treating her lately I wasn't shocked and based on his record im not shocked but i thought somewhere inside him, the old Nikhil will show its way and feel some type of guilt or remorse but i was wrong. all it was selfishness n entitlement rearing its ugly head. All it was she left me without my permission, without me granting her, without ME ME ME ME ME!!!! It sounded so selfish and egotistical so can we really be shocked that he went straight to Ishaana? Because insensitive and jerky Nikhil is in play and his "burden" as cue Laajo is finally gone and he has chance to win his "lady love" que Ishaana. Things aren't going to dawn on him until Laajo is in a place that is unreachable. he has the chance in knowing Laajo is in the village right now but what will happen once Laajo finally decides to take the scholarship and use it for her education? What happens when Laajo finally goes somewhere where she isn't reachable and isn't as accessible as before? Plus Ishaana is going to be more in her selfish ways and this will for so long keep its hold. Nikhil had a taste of a sane human being who was appreciative over the little things, always happy despite her situation, apologized and fixed a situation even if she wasn't at fault. All these things in play he is going to realize what he did, he is going to see the true face of Ishaana, and know that he chased off a really really good person and treated her even worse.
beautifuly described yaar hats off thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on the postEmbarrassed
Hate this new Nikhil yaar ...me mem me rants...and so selfish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksnajialuv88

najialuv88 IF-Rockerz
najialuv88
najialuv88

Joined: 10 September 2013
Posts: 5171

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by najialuv88

The way he has been treating her lately I wasn't shocked and based on his record im not shocked but i thought somewhere inside him, the old Nikhil will show its way and feel some type of guilt or remorse but i was wrong. all it was selfishness n entitlement rearing its ugly head. All it was she left me without my permission, without me granting her, without ME ME ME ME ME!!!! It sounded so selfish and egotistical so can we really be shocked that he went straight to Ishaana? Because insensitive and jerky Nikhil is in play and his "burden" as cue Laajo is finally gone and he has chance to win his "lady love" que Ishaana. Things aren't going to dawn on him until Laajo is in a place that is unreachable. he has the chance in knowing Laajo is in the village right now but what will happen once Laajo finally decides to take the scholarship and use it for her education? What happens when Laajo finally goes somewhere where she isn't reachable and isn't as accessible as before? Plus Ishaana is going to be more in her selfish ways and this will for so long keep its hold. Nikhil had a taste of a sane human being who was appreciative over the little things, always happy despite her situation, apologized and fixed a situation even if she wasn't at fault. All these things in play he is going to realize what he did, he is going to see the true face of Ishaana, and know that he chased off a really really good person and treated her even worse.
beautifuly described yaar hats off thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on the postEmbarrassed
Hate this new Nikhil yaar ...me mem me rants...and so selfish
Thanks and no problemBig smileTongue
I stopped watching for a while just caught up with WU because it was too much. his treatment of her was too much that i couldn't take it. im only resuming this week because she has finally left and hopefully the real story will start when laajo finally decides to get an education. most times the CV's like to show a leap...but i don't want a leap. if they are going to finally let Laajo further her education then i would love to see her slowly change and slowly get accustomed to a more contemporary lifestyle. i want her meeting new ppl and i want her to meet someone else along the line (mostly friends) but when it comes to Ishaana and Nikhil i want to see their interactions and how Ishaana image slowly deteriorate. i want to see it allDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimziksberrysweetsami01Bamonforever

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15249

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
me too so looking forward to ishana falling from grace...she has doen so much wrong even to 2 people she loves her mom and Nikhil both yaar seriously
also liked sister's reaction it was so real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetnajialuv88paljay

purvim Senior Member
purvim
purvim

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 906

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

he is such a looser, I was so waiting for a sadness, emptiness but no...this guy was busy talking to Ishana whole night.
Nikhil doesn't deserve Lajo at all. Seriously I am so upset with him right now...CryCryCry
 
Ok I would give it to his initial reaction. One gets angry at someone one deep down feels a haq...
But later on he was too busy with Ishaana.Makers are making a mistake in making audience hate Nikhil right now. He is coming off as insensitive bratAngry
Bilkul sahi. Laajo ko samjhne Wala, pyaar karne Wala nikhil se. Bhi koi achchi family aur ladke ko Lana chahiye Jise pass nikhil ki family paani bhare aur nikhil ko dekh dekhkar bura lage ki usne kya khoya hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksberrysweetsami01paljayBamonforever

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15249

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvim

Originally posted by sami01

he is such a looser, I was so waiting for a sadness, emptiness but no...this guy was busy talking to Ishana whole night.
Nikhil doesn't deserve Lajo at all. Seriously I am so upset with him right now...CryCryCry
 
Ok I would give it to his initial reaction. One gets angry at someone one deep down feels a haq...
But later on he was too busy with Ishaana.Makers are making a mistake in making audience hate Nikhil right now. He is coming off as insensitive bratAngry
Bilkul sahi. Laajo ko samjhne Wala, pyaar karne Wala nikhil se. Bhi koi achchi family aur ladke ko Lana chahiye Jise pass nikhil ki family paani bhare aur nikhil ko dekh dekhkar bura lage ki usne kya khoya hai.
I liked today's Nikhil a bit better he is slowly waking up..but still a lot is needed but it is promising...anger is first sign towards possesivness
ANGELshweta Goldie
ANGELshweta
ANGELshweta

Joined: 30 June 2013
Posts: 2076

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ya..he doesn't even care about lajjo...
yeh ishana ka fever toh utar hi nahi raha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 53757

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Originally posted by ...Jes...

if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)


sorry yaar i dont think so
i can understand .. but things wil sort out soon :D
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 53757

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by ziks

Originally posted by ...Jes...

if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)


sorry yaar i dont think so
yaar jes I guess u saw original na isi liye u can see beyond today's episode for us it is brat on phone chatting away for whole night.Cry
i agree yaar .. even too see that my blood also boiled at once Angry .. and i also don't prefer stories like this where someone has already been regraded ..i don't prefer such love .. but it is a serial so i have to keep my patience and accept what they r showing LOL i wld never like to have someone like Nikhil ..but what to do here?for Laajo i have to accept a jerk like Nikhil Stern SmileLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hanna's VM Gallery on Nikhil/Laajo update on pg15 14/08/2014

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: ...Hanna...   Replies: 125   Views: 3750

...Hanna... 125 3750 19 August 2014 at 4:21am by ...Hanna...
When will Nikhil fall for Lajo??

2 3

Author: upra   Replies: 23   Views: 3041

upra 23 3041 08 February 2014 at 7:47am by ...Jes...
Who should Nikhil be with?

Author: mysterylucky   Replies: 7   Views: 555

mysterylucky 7 555 05 February 2014 at 3:04pm by ashujani12
Gustakh Dil Written Update 28th January 14 Laajo Leaves Nikhil's house

Author: -Koeli_Appy-   Replies: 4   Views: 1325

-Koeli_Appy- 4 1325 29 January 2014 at 6:39pm by Parm.
The moments that lajjo had with nikhil today were so sad

Author: ashujani12   Replies: 2   Views: 436

ashujani12 2 436 28 January 2014 at 10:26pm by -FreeSpirit-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gustakh Dil Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index