what a disapointment Nikhil is...

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
he is such a looser, I was so waiting for a sadness, emptiness but no...this guy was busy talking to Ishana whole night.
Nikhil doesn't deserve Lajo at all. Seriously I am so upset with him right now...😭😭😭

Ok I would give it to his initial reaction. One gets angry at someone one deep down feels a haq...
But later on he was too busy with Ishaana.Makers are making a mistake in making audience hate Nikhil right now. He is coming off as insensitive brat😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is a selfish person same as ishana . They deserve each other . At first he was angry
because  of his male ego . He does nt even care about laajo . he immediately forgot that
he has wife and she left  and started romancing with ishana . he and ishana disgusts me .
yes u r right that selfish person does not deserve  a girl like laajo . His problem is that laajo
did n't talked with him before leaving him . That s it more than that he does not have
any feelings for laajo . He keeps repeating that he loves only and only ishaana and he is more than happy to have her again . Such a shameless man .😡

sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jack.Y

This is just first day,i think as days will pass he will understand.

Read the new article,maybe it will be the turning point.

he better does ,this way he is coming across as insensitive. See they needed to show how he kept drifting away in thoughts while talking to Ishana, there he was whole night chatting away.. 😡He has not even understood yet that Lajjo did this for him, even his sister knows and is trying to show him  in her own way
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziks

He is a selfish person same as ishana . They deserve each other . At first he was angry
because  of his male ego . He does nt even care about laajo . he immediately forgot that
he has wife and she left  and started romancing with ishana . he and ishana disgusts me .
yes u r right that selfish person does not deserve  a girl like laajo . His problem is that laajo
did n't talked with him before leaving him . That s it more than that he does not have
any feelings for laajo . He keeps repeating that he loves only and only ishaana and he is more than happy to have her again . Such a shameless man .😡

seriously yaar the makers did butcher his character lately, he was such a caring human being to begin with...he doesn't deserve Ishana but deserves her grand scheming plan...the pain he would feel when he knows what Ishana did would be so well deserving😭
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)

sorry yaar i dont think so
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziks

sorry yaar i dont think so

yaar jes I guess u saw original na isi liye u can see beyond today's episode for us it is brat on phone chatting away for whole night.😭
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The way he has been treating her lately I wasn't shocked and based on his record im not shocked but i thought somewhere inside him, the old Nikhil will show its way and feel some type of guilt or remorse but i was wrong. all it was selfishness n entitlement rearing its ugly head. All it was she left me without my permission, without me granting her, without ME ME ME ME ME!!!! It sounded so selfish and egotistical so can we really be shocked that he went straight to Ishaana? Because insensitive and jerky Nikhil is in play and his "burden" as cue Laajo is finally gone and he has chance to win his "lady love" que Ishaana. Things aren't going to dawn on him until Laajo is in a place that is unreachable. he has the chance in knowing Laajo is in the village right now but what will happen once Laajo finally decides to take the scholarship and use it for her education? What happens when Laajo finally goes somewhere where she isn't reachable and isn't as accessible as before? Plus Ishaana is going to be more in her selfish ways and this will for so long keep its hold. Nikhil had a taste of a sane human being who was appreciative over the little things, always happy despite her situation, apologized and fixed a situation even if she wasn't at fault. All these things in play he is going to realize what he did, he is going to see the true face of Ishaana, and know that he chased off a really really good person and treated her even worse.
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: najialuv88

The way he has been treating her lately I wasn't shocked and based on his record im not shocked but i thought somewhere inside him, the old Nikhil will show its way and feel some type of guilt or remorse but i was wrong. all it was selfishness n entitlement rearing its ugly head. All it was she left me without my permission, without me granting her, without ME ME ME ME ME!!!! It sounded so selfish and egotistical so can we really be shocked that he went straight to Ishaana? Because insensitive and jerky Nikhil is in play and his "burden" as cue Laajo is finally gone and he has chance to win his "lady love" que Ishaana. Things aren't going to dawn on him until Laajo is in a place that is unreachable. he has the chance in knowing Laajo is in the village right now but what will happen once Laajo finally decides to take the scholarship and use it for her education? What happens when Laajo finally goes somewhere where she isn't reachable and isn't as accessible as before? Plus Ishaana is going to be more in her selfish ways and this will for so long keep its hold. Nikhil had a taste of a sane human being who was appreciative over the little things, always happy despite her situation, apologized and fixed a situation even if she wasn't at fault. All these things in play he is going to realize what he did, he is going to see the true face of Ishaana, and know that he chased off a really really good person and treated her even worse.

beautifuly described yaar hats off thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on the post😳
Hate this new Nikhil yaar ...me mem me rants...and so selfish
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

beautifuly described yaar hats off thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on the post😳

Hate this new Nikhil yaar ...me mem me rants...and so selfish

Thanks and no problem😃😛
I stopped watching for a while just caught up with WU because it was too much. his treatment of her was too much that i couldn't take it. im only resuming this week because she has finally left and hopefully the real story will start when laajo finally decides to get an education. most times the CV's like to show a leap...but i don't want a leap. if they are going to finally let Laajo further her education then i would love to see her slowly change and slowly get accustomed to a more contemporary lifestyle. i want her meeting new ppl and i want her to meet someone else along the line (mostly friends) but when it comes to Ishaana and Nikhil i want to see their interactions and how Ishaana image slowly deteriorate. i want to see it all