Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

what a disapointment Nikhil is...

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
he is such a looser, I was so waiting for a sadness, emptiness but no...this guy was busy talking to Ishana whole night.
Nikhil doesn't deserve Lajo at all. Seriously I am so upset with him right now...CryCryCry

Ok I would give it to his initial reaction. One gets angry at someone one deep down feels a haq...
But later on he was too busy with Ishaana.Makers are making a mistake in making audience hate Nikhil right now. He is coming off as insensitive bratAngry

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

KhuarnavrikisdadaprincessVVCaramelxxpurvimziksNeha07berrysweetsaba_90ashujani12WahyasANGELshweta-Wanderer-paljaynajialuv88Punkin22bewakoofLadkiawesome-rajiwin7-Hudi-Bamonforeverajaved...Jes...

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
He is a selfish person same as ishana . They deserve each other . At first he was angry
because  of his male ego . He does nt even care about laajo . he immediately forgot that
he has wife and she left  and started romancing with ishana . he and ishana disgusts me .
yes u r right that selfish person does not deserve  a girl like laajo . His problem is that laajo
did n't talked with him before leaving him . That s it more than that he does not have
any feelings for laajo . He keeps repeating that he loves only and only ishaana and he is more than happy to have her again . Such a shameless man .Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxrikisdadaashujani12sami01Teeyanajialuv88Bamonforever

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jack.Y

This is just first day,i think as days will pass he will understand.
Read the new article,maybe it will be the turning point.
he better does ,this way he is coming across as insensitive. See they needed to show how he kept drifting away in thoughts while talking to Ishana, there he was whole night chatting away.. AngryHe has not even understood yet that Lajjo did this for him, even his sister knows and is trying to show him  in her own way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksashujani12najialuv88

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

He is a selfish person same as ishana . They deserve each other . At first he was angry
because  of his male ego . He does nt even care about laajo . he immediately forgot that
he has wife and she left  and started romancing with ishana . he and ishana disgusts me .
yes u r right that selfish person does not deserve  a girl like laajo . His problem is that laajo
did n't talked with him before leaving him . That s it more than that he does not have
any feelings for laajo . He keeps repeating that he loves only and only ishaana and he is more than happy to have her again . Such a shameless man .Angry

seriously yaar the makers did butcher his character lately, he was such a caring human being to begin with...he doesn't deserve Ishana but deserves her grand scheming plan...the pain he would feel when he knows what Ishana did would be so well deservingCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Khuarnavziksashujani12najialuv88

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxberrysweetsami01bewakoofLadkinajialuv88Bamonforever

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

if i m not worng he is doing all this bcoz he cares for Laajo and wants prove that he can be happy without her .. :) well my romantic mind going this way .. but soon u guys wil also see the same ;)

sorry yaar i dont think so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetashujani12najialuv88...Jes...

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Originally posted by ...Jes...

sorry yaar i dont think so
yaar jes I guess u saw original na isi liye u can see beyond today's episode for us it is brat on phone chatting away for whole night.Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khuarnavashujani12berrysweetziksnajialuv88Bamonforever

najialuv88 IF-Rockerz
najialuv88
najialuv88

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The way he has been treating her lately I wasn't shocked and based on his record im not shocked but i thought somewhere inside him, the old Nikhil will show its way and feel some type of guilt or remorse but i was wrong. all it was selfishness n entitlement rearing its ugly head. All it was she left me without my permission, without me granting her, without ME ME ME ME ME!!!! It sounded so selfish and egotistical so can we really be shocked that he went straight to Ishaana? Because insensitive and jerky Nikhil is in play and his "burden" as cue Laajo is finally gone and he has chance to win his "lady love" que Ishaana. Things aren't going to dawn on him until Laajo is in a place that is unreachable. he has the chance in knowing Laajo is in the village right now but what will happen once Laajo finally decides to take the scholarship and use it for her education? What happens when Laajo finally goes somewhere where she isn't reachable and isn't as accessible as before? Plus Ishaana is going to be more in her selfish ways and this will for so long keep its hold. Nikhil had a taste of a sane human being who was appreciative over the little things, always happy despite her situation, apologized and fixed a situation even if she wasn't at fault. All these things in play he is going to realize what he did, he is going to see the true face of Ishaana, and know that he chased off a really really good person and treated her even worse.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetCaramelxxziksashujani12sami01paljayBamonforever

Go to top