Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prejudiced

A husband and wife relationship is no Tom and Jerry game for them to be playing Tit for Tat.

👏
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just beacuse jodha behaved highly stupidly and in a childish manner ..doesnt mean jalal has to reciprocate the same ...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happygolucky099

yes it is not
but it is also not modern day love story 
it is 16 century story

considering it is a 16th century story ..this tit for tat feeling sounds all the more absurd ...

had it been potrayed in today's day and age it would still have been acceptable ...
Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooner or later husband and wife start emulating one another, that is why Jalal is acting like Jodha in showing rejection...Now it is Jodha's turn to pacify Jalal by showing she cares for him.  Jodha drinking poison to save Jalal's life will make them display their true emotions outwardly.
Edited by jojal - 10 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Jalal The Still pending...
If i choose not to be intimate with you and be defined as a bad wife then so be it.
If I bear all insults and do everything in my power to protect you and be defined as a bad wife then so be it.
If i watch over you like a guardian,warn u against impending danger and be defined as a bad wife then so be it.
If after all public and private humiliations,i still stand my ground,tears in my eyes,words of the truth,pleading to you to just LISTEN i want you to LIVE and be defined as a bad wife then so be it.
P.s after i drink poison for you dnt shed tears or come near me...remember i am the wife that never fulfil any of her responsibilities.
Sincerely YOUR  Begum and bad wife till her last breath
Jodha

Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

JALLU, 

hum ne kaha our aapne man liya...kya aap jante nai...humare haan ka matlab na our na ka matlab haan hota hai...

your not so loving wify jodha

😆

Shehanshah

Kitne vichtra shabdon ka prayog karte hain..

Sincerely
Jodha..
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm still having a severe headache after watching that particular scene of room-changing today. 😭 🤢     😆 Why that white witch has to interfere in everything that Jalal and his Begums do?! 😡
I feel as Jalal is doing all this bcoz of the one letter MU and Rejection caused by MA,after this track They'll end that problm,Jalal will trust Jodha the most and Jodha will be trusting him with love blooming between them,And MA ka influence Infact,MA,Hukkah Begum,Cheapu,Aadham, NO ONE will be able to influence him or Jodha against each other now as Finally They will be having the TRUST for their love-story to kick start and I just want to be positive and Hope for the BEST!!**Fingers Crossed 😳 😆 **I can't tolerate anymore negativity or backsteps between Akdha and Their Relationship after this longest Torture that I have been through. 😛 😳 😆
And What Jalal said today cannot be Justified by anymeans.He was Wrong and He'll regret Big Time later. 😳 😆
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW Alakh i am Team Jodha...for today and probably next week😆😆
Team Akdha when they have confessed to being in love and start acting more mature.

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

I know Jalal didn't mean these words

right but he is going to regret it big time...

anyway... one more meaning of his words... he said that he will not enter in her room ever... so that means when she will faint in his arms, what he will do?

simple ... take her to his room..😉
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If u contrast a hubby-wife relationship when it was initial time where ever they wouldn't have feelings for each other with that hubby-wife's a long period aged relationship where ever now they have developed feelings for each other then i would like to say u have no knowledge abt the depth of a realationship that flourishs with time..
Moreover, jodha never wished jalal's death that jalal today indirectly wished.