Nov 11th Update by MALA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Sohan comes in sohan gives papers as he is lawyer for kkusum acp tells lets go mr kapoor, garv comes in acp sees garv has filed his papers fighting for abhay kk looks at kali they show abhay & kk facing each other as all go. Kali tells thanks to garv, garv says I would have done for anyone in place of your papa as what is told about abhay uncle is wrong I will prove it. Kali says ru talking about papa or your self as I feel u are telling me which u could not tell kumud, kali says I know u have feelings for kumud garv says u have to take this pain since u want to marry me. Kali is sad. Kshtij put his coat on kumud as they are walking on road and it is cold. Kshtij says even I was scared before after I came to I had cancer now I forgot all these fear as we have got so many thing more in life than this.kshtij tells kumud u go in now as it is alte I too going home and tells keep smiling and goes kumud smiles. Tv news shows abhay kapoor as culprit specially kkusum is the witness  all are calling kapisl is fed up nitin says our name is put to shame cause of this kkusum. Kk says yes daddy but if I had to keep quiet anybody would know would we live in peace then as

mahi was killed by abhay. Kk says dad mahi married your married son to give u a name and child. Will her atma lie in peace. Kshtij says aryaman abhay uncle, kk aunty who is telling the truth papa as aryman thinks what abhay said, kshtij says papa what happened  aryman says I don't have answer as  kk cant tell lies k says then abhay uncle killed mahi, aryman says no why he will do that excuse me abhay goes. Kali sees paper one envelope[es falls, kali calls bansi, how it came here. Garv takes the paper which says who killed mahi. Garv tells bansi u go. Garv thinks. Garv opens car which has written who killed mahi kali garv shocked. Kali says who could it be as first it was at home now in car. Kali says kkusum is behind all this. Garv says it could be someone else. Kali says it is kk only. Garv asst gives one letter, papa some applciation from kk aunty has given as kali is trying to tear it , kali comes home tells kkusum, u small people u only can do this kk says u are in my house telling me to sit, u will have to pay for this ms kkusum deshmukh sarla says kali bas. Kali says u cant do anything  to papa, kumud says mama please come in lets go from here. kali says u have to from this house this is my house, sohan says bas kali do u know who brought your mom here kkusum bhabhi, kali says it is bakwas as she is mom's enemy killed my mom. Papa realized late, he married my mom as she is from a big family  ,sohan says she was a dancer, kali shocked. Kali catches all asks lali nikita sarla all badi mom tell me the truth tell me this is false. Nobody says anything. Sarla says kali bete kali goes as kkusum is upset. Nitin says u will fall to this level kkusum I never thought, kkusum says daddy nitin says I don't have any relation with u dong call me daddy,nitin asks sarla will u give be with her. Sarla says kali would have known any day nitin kali was daughter of this house   but she should not have known it. It was all bad thing happened nitin is upset even kapil. Sohan feels bad kk says sohan why u told this to kali. Kkusum goes too. Sohan feels bad as lali sarla go too. End

Mala

Before Abhay married Mahi kali used to go to mahi's place to see her. Didn't she know then that mahi was not from a big family and she was a dancer?
Thank god Kumud finally smiled after all this time.

u know...ekta is now totally confused...even she doesn't know what's to be done next nor she remembers what had happened before..

huh!!!!

pls this is too confusing,such horrible english.i cannot understand a thing.will someone else update plsssssssssssssssssssss.🤢

Common guys........at least be thankful you something to read as opposed to nothing. 😒
Tin is right...we should really thank sangita for spending so much time to write and provide us with this update... and its not that bad..if you read it again you'll understand everything....everyone has different style of writting. 😊

Hey guys, I do not write the updates. These are written and posted by MALA in AnujSaxena_Admirers Yahoo group and I get 'em from there.

Sangeeta

holy i dont understand a sentence in this update..sorry dont mean to offend anyone but...i guess ...