Passionate *RaQesh Ridhi* FC - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Duggukede

you have to keep me alive too ðŸ˜†

And you have to be really active here too :)
My mum always says, and i believe and agree with it too. When you want to do something and you get a no 3 times from different people then dont do that.
Originally posted by FIZK6

His fans from the beginning were very happy for them to be in NB. They both earned more respect, love and fans.
RaQ said in one of the first interviews Ridhi didnt want him to do QH. Even he had refused it but dont know what made him change his mind. Now as his wife Ridhi is standing by him and supporting him. Its like he's under a spell with QH, the channel and Gul. 

Yes, I remember him saying that he didnt do want to do QH. But as you said, its like some sort of spell done on him, he has just become someone else.

Yeah we will. Maybe next month. Can you imagine if QH is still on air then  KSG fans will call him being unprofessional.

I dont even want to think about what would happen then 
Did you see the article on TC about RaQ being unprofessional?

My mum always says, and i believe and agree with it too. When you want to do something and you get a no 3 times from different people then dont do that.

Hmm, thats a good way for making a decision.

RaQesh's first no would have been from himself lol but dont know what happened that it changed.
Originally posted by Siddhi_

I dont even want to think about what would happen then 
Did you see the article on TC about RaQ being unprofessional?

The old one during HJNH? Yeah. There was also another one during Maryada.

And you have to be really active here too :)
i will try but i dont come online on fridays or maybe saturdays and sundays because i am busy but will try 
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Hmm, thats a good way for making a decision.

RaQesh's first no would have been from himself lol but dont know what happened that it changed.

Second from Ridhi and the third from all KSG fans. And who knows some of his friends might have said it will be tough. It must have been that call from KSG which made him change his mind.

The old one during HJNH? Yeah. There was also another one during Maryada.

Yes that HJNH one. Some immature fans are bringing up that article saying he is unprofessional

Second from Ridhi and the third from all KSG fans. And who knows some of his friends might have said it will be tough. It must have been that call from KSG which made him change his mind.

Thats true, other friends of his may have said the same. He really was persuaded and convinced for this so well :/