1/29: Tum itni achhi kyun ho, Paakhi?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
FABULOUS episode! After two back to back blahh Mahaepisodes, FINALLY the show is hitting its stride again...the first 30 minutes dragged a bit but I LOVEDDD the last Anshuman-Paakhi scene...oh what a beautifulll scene!

But before I get to that scene, I must mention the other adorable AP bit...when Paakhi teases Anshuman and asks him to give her a PYAR wala look๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† in exchange for his car keys...and Anshuman makes such weird faces at her...haha...and Paakhi continues to tease him with the keys until the inevitable trip/catch and then eyelock...and lo and behold, without his realizing, Anshuman is giving her the FULL ON pyar wala look๐Ÿ˜†...I loved how Paakhi says to him after a bit, "Ab aise bhi mat dekhiye" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Adorable scene.

The Aayaan-Paakhi scene was lovely too...Ayaan is his father's son after all...offered Paakhi a deal in exchange for letting her stay in the house...Just like Anshuman, he too is unwilling to believe anyone would do something for someone without looking for some personal profit in it and so he tackles Paakhi in the same way...Paakhi's STRICKEN look when Aayaan offers her this deal...beautiful acting from Shraddha๐Ÿ‘

And finally coming to the highlight of this episode...the last scene was everything I'd been hoping to see b/w AP since many episodes now...finally it's the night before the 15 day challenge is over and it's hitting Anshuman that Paakhi is about to walk out forever.

I loved how beautifully this scene was written! Starting with Paakhi's analogies about whether one can put a price on the moon, the air we breathe...and ultimately a mother's love...Paakhi looked so broken in this bit as she turns to Anshuman and tells him about Aayaan's deal...how she feels she's failed as a mother, that she doesn't know anything about anything...the way Anshuman looks at her as she tells him he should forget all the stuff she told him about being Aayaan's father...the way she was about to cry there...and the look on Anshuman's face like he can't bear her pain...I loved the dignity with which Paakhi tried to gather herself there as she started to walk away...

And then Anshuman stops her...and has to ask her..."Tum itni acchi kyun ho, Paakhi?" Awww I loved this bit...and the way Paakhi's face just crumbles with emotion and she hugs him in tears...and Anshuman after hesitating briefly, reciprocates the hug...such a lovely moment...and then the shooting star bit...LOVED Anshuman's expressions when he's watching Paakhi make her wish...he will never admit it but his heart was all but screaming wishing for her in that bit...it was written so clearly on his face, the emotion that he couldn't quite express...I also loved the poignancy of the moment when Paakhi turns to ask him what he asked for and he says nothing...Paakhi looked so disappointed there...as if she was hoping he'll say I asked for you to stay back...but Anshuman side-stepped it...still Paakhi took it in her stride and starts to walk away...

Until yet again, Anshuman HAS to stop her...and ask her what SHE wished for...and she says, "aapko...Aayan ke liye...aur Aayaan ko aap ke liye maanga"...and Anshuman's FACE there...oh what a BRILLIANT moment! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Also forgot to mention the DIARY that Paakhi gave to Anshuman where she apparently wrote all her thoughts while in the house...oh how that diary is going to haunt Anshuman once she leaves...

Fab epi...must watch especially for the last scene...deffo among the best scenes in the show so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh the show is definately back to its elements and THIS is the anshuman I was missing since past two epis...
Brilliant last scene...it was such a soothing one...hayee anshuman n pakhi make such lovely couple ... And Anshuman's expression throughout the whole scene...his EYES filled with so much love for pakhi...
Damn anshuman u are so gonna miss pakhi...

Need to stop now.. Or else ill be sleeping on my ofc Desk tmr...bt will write more on it...

Tumhari pakhi is back...and thats makes me super happy...

parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
agreed it was one of its kind episode,kuddos to the writer the way  pakhi n aayan n ankhi scnes were inked n cvs specially for last 30 minutes of marvelous execution,kuddos๐Ÿ‘ to shraddha for such a strong potrayal,nthing ostentatious,nothing out of spot,evrything was bang on,though was getting bit bored on starting of the episode then realized later that they are taking other tracks/scenes  might be to accomodate with shraddha's health condition well then i say good decision but 30 min episode really damm good :
to start with as u already said ankhi scene was good though she knows jus left with a flick of a day still want to gather evry sec evry moment of the day n fill it with happiness n smiles n memories of beloved ones๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,exactly this is wat she is caring of wat presents in hand n trying harder to hv better tomorw but rests stays with destiny
the way pakhi dealt with aayan that was incredible,the child is an exact copy of anshumann no doubt its prooved today๐Ÿ˜ณ,
the night scene was beyond any explaination,thats true a girl who desired some love as amother as wife n instead of that getting a deal!! obviously that persom will reamin dumstruck on her destiny for a while like strong blow of wing jus swiped on her face taken away all hopes,desires,happiness n dreamz but was that really wat she want-NO not at all๐Ÿ˜’,she says right"kuch nahin raha mere paas "gosh those words realy got me senti

n nice post๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I don't think I can add anything just that Shraadha made me cry today.. What a brilliant scene man feeling so bad for Paakhi ๐Ÿ˜” I was literally crying while watching the terrace scene LOL and my mom got all worried that why am I crying so much ๐Ÿ˜†
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

they both were <3 Paakhi's expression <3
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the replies, guys :-)

I agree the last scene was a very emotional one...Shraddha makes us connect to beautifully to Paakhi...and it was one of those scenes where the expressions weave a whole story b/w the characters as Anshuman without managing to say all that's really in his heart still expresses so much...lovely dialogues for Paakhi especially in this scene.

@ZumSRK: Thanks for the lovely gifs! I loved that bit.

Only slight complaint I have from the epi is that they played some strange new remixed version of bol na dil se in the scenes...wish they'd kept the original ones.
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was lovely episode minus tanya scenes. 
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww lovely episode indeed yaarrr!!! That last AP scene was indeed their best one yet!! 
Again we get a new layer to their relationship. Another moment that ties them together deeper. Especially Anshuman who was hit right in the gut today! He's been very affected by Paakhi all throughout their journey so far of course, but today he really FELT her. He really felt her presence around him, and he was touched by everything that makes Paakhi, Paakhi. Her goodness, her light, her faith, her unselfish ways...her beauty

I loved that this was another moon scene too. There's something about the way this show uses that moon element. Ever since that first folk tale of Chaand and his Rohini. Something about that natural element...it's so soothing and reassuring and radiant. And I love that these two always seek comfort from the moon. 

I loved Paakhi's analogies too, like you mentioned. I loved that she spoke about "sauda" and the price of things. It really amazes me how perceptive this girl is! Without directly knowing it or meaning to, she gives a contrast to all of Anshuman's ways of doing things. And Ayaan's also, since he is totally his father's son. Things like deals and prices are the languages these two have been speaking in all their lives. And Paakhi totally challenges that and makes this thinking appear so small and insignificant. She makes them see what is actually valuable and worthwhile! She gives a bigger picture...and makes them realize that some things are "priceless"! 

It really goes with the lyrics "Mol na dil ke...mol na dil ke...". This is such a big realization for Anshuman! Not everything can be weighed in terms of price and not everything has to be a deal. What started out as a deal, is now a relationship much deeper. It is the most valuable 'thing' Anshuman has ever gained and he is starting to realize it's value. He's starting to realize that just like the air, and the moon, this relationship...this love in his life is too precious and valuable. 

I loved that Anshuman kept stopping Paakhi in this scene too. With his questions. He doesn't want her to go yet. He has just begun to really feel her presence. Not sparsh ki baasha exactly but he has begun to feel something for Paakhi on a deeper level. He has begun to feel her pain, her worries...he is beginning to let himself into Paakhi's soul. And he's beginning to realize that Paakhi does something to his own soul...his gut. 

But he hasn't reached the stage that he can overcome his ego entirely and directly ask her to stay. But his eyes and his body language speak a lot. 

I loved the "Tum itni achi kyun ho Paakhi" bit too! Really that was the most touching bit! And isn't that Anshuman's real dilemma right there? Why is Paakhi SO good indeed. That he can't fight himself against her goodness. That he can't help but be drawn to this goodness. 

And Paakhi's face crumbling there like you said! What a moment indeed! And again, Anshuman just can't help but feel her, comfort her, hug her there. He can't help but reach out...because he cares too much. 

Both Shradha and IQ were so fantastic in this scene. I loved how Iqbal portrayed so much today without directly saying anything. And I loved how Shradha portrayed Paakhi's vulnerability and her dignity. 

The tootta taara bit was too sweet. The way Paakhi instantly lights up and makes a wish. Her faith is just too unfazed. Even when she has just lost so much, she is still hopeful. She still has something to wish for and something to look forward to. Even if it's Ayaan and Anshuman's relationship and their life...without her in it. So of course Anshuman can't help but be mesmerized...and puzzled...and intrigued...and enchanted...and touched. Just so so touched. He has never been this touched by Paakhi's beauty before...her very soul before. If he had the guts to open up his heart, he would've told her right there that he wants her to stay. His eyes were saying just that. Like you said, he was screaming for her there. 

And I thought Anshuman's "Maine kuch nahin maanga, bin maange hi milgaya" was also quite interesting and telling. Yeah, like you said, he sidestepped Paakhi's question. But even so, I think it shows that he's starting to realize just what he gained in Paakhi. And that he did get her in his life without wishing for it. In fact, while wishing against it. Yet still destiny played its role and brought her to him. I think Anshuman was so captivated by that moment that he spoke his heart there without intending to. 

And I loved Paakhi's reaction too. Shradha was amazing in this scene! The way Paakhi portrays that disappointment. As if she wishes Anshuman answered differently. I loved this silent pull between the two in this scene. Paakhi wanting Anshuman to ask her to stay somehow...whether or not she would actually stay is not the concern. And Anshuman has to stop himself from wanting to open up to Paakhi. He was so choked many times. He had to swallow his emotions and his words so many times! As if the words would just stop right at his throat. So there was this silent hesitation in this scene...this silent pull which was so poignant. 

And that end bit where again Anshuman stops her to ask what she wished for. And his expression when she says "Aapko". He feels a mix of so many things just with that one word. He feels hopeful/happy almost for a bit too as if he wants her to wish for him. Because that would be admitting that she loves him. Almost as if he wants her to wish for something for HERSELF for once. And he's touched and humbled. And spooked out too because he knows he's not worthy of her love. He was a goner right there only. But then Paakhi finishes her wish...and then Anshuman just falls so much deeper. Then he's too choked. Again hit in the gut by her pure goodness and selflessness. In that moment, Paakhi totally disarms him. She again reaffirms HIS faith in her. She builds HIS faith there. She gives him the reassurance of always wishing for the best for him. It's the sweetest wish that anyone has ever made for Anshuman. That the most permanent bond in his life...of that with his son...remains permanent and strong. Paakhi wishes that both him and his life be filled with that love...even if she's not there to give these two that love. She still wants love and positivity to be in their lives. 

How can anyone hold out against that kind of pure goodness? And that kind of a beautiful soul? Paakhi is just TOO beautiful of a soul. She's too good for this world. She's unbelievable...yet she's real. 

Aww and Paakhi writing out a diary of thoughts for Ayaan and Anshuman. This is what Anshuman is going to hold on to later on. 

Oh and finally...about using the song bit that you mentioned. Yeah even I wish they had used the original song because I love that song too much. But on the other hand...this version of the song brought in a different sort of layer to this scene. A darker sort of layer...because this version wasn't as happy. So I think it worked with the scene. And I loved the lyrics they used from the song too. The "uttrungi main dil ke, main dil ke angne...chanda ree teri chandni banke" bit and the "khol na dil ke darwaje..." bits especially were so bang on. 

And we got a new line too na? The "akhiyaan..." something one? I thought that was fitting too because a lot was said between the eyes today, since there was a hesitation to say it directly. 

But *sigh* such a beautiful episode! Word to what you said about the initial AP scene and the Paakhi-Ayaan scene too. :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Awww lovely episode indeed yaarrr!!! That last AP scene was indeed their best one yet!! 

Again we get a new layer to their relationship. Another moment that ties them together deeper. Especially Anshuman who was hit right in the gut today! He's been very affected by Paakhi all throughout their journey so far of course, but today he really FELT her. He really felt her presence around him, and he was touched by everything that makes Paakhi, Paakhi. Her goodness, her light, her faith, her unselfish ways...her beauty

I loved that this was another moon scene too. There's something about the way this show uses that moon element. Ever since that first folk tale of Chaand and his Rohini. Something about that natural element...it's so soothing and reassuring and radiant. And I love that these two always seek comfort from the moon. Oh same here! I always think of the Chaand-Rohini story too whenever Paakhi looks at the moon like that...like she shares a special connection with it...and through her, Anshuman has started to be drawn to the moon in the same way.

I loved Paakhi's analogies too, like you mentioned. I loved that she spoke about "sauda" and the price of things. It really amazes me how perceptive this girl is! Without directly knowing it or meaning to, she gives a contrast to all of Anshuman's ways of doing things. And Ayaan's also, since he is totally his father's son. Things like deals and prices are the languages these two have been speaking in all their lives. And Paakhi totally challenges that and makes this thinking appear so small and insignificant. She makes them see what is actually valuable and worthwhile! She gives a bigger picture...and makes them realize that some things are "priceless"!  Word...their scenes are RIPE with irony...Paakhi just happens to be musing out loud but she ends up being so unwittingly perceptive and cutting to the heart of the matter for Anshuman enlightening him about what REALLY matters.

I loved that Anshuman kept stopping Paakhi in this scene too. With his questions. He doesn't want her to go yet. He has just begun to really feel her presence. Not sparsh ki baasha exactly but he has begun to feel something for Paakhi on a deeper level. He has begun to feel her pain, her worries...he is beginning to let himself into Paakhi's soul. And he's beginning to realize that Paakhi does something to his own soul...his gut. Yeah I liked that they showed him stopping her both times...both times Paakhi is RELUCTANT to go, but she finally forces herself to turn and start to leave but HE is the one who stops her both times...foreshadowing for sure

But he hasn't reached the stage that he can overcome his ego entirely and directly ask her to stay. But his eyes and his body language speak a lot. 

I loved the "Tum itni achi kyun ho Paakhi" bit too! Really that was the most touching bit! And isn't that Anshuman's real dilemma right there? Why is Paakhi SO good indeed. That he can't fight himself against her goodness. That he can't help but be drawn to this goodness. 

And Paakhi's face crumbling there like you said! What a moment indeed! And again, Anshuman just can't help but feel her, comfort her, hug her there. He can't help but reach out...because he cares too much. 

Both Shradha and IQ were so fantastic in this scene. I loved how Iqbal portrayed so much today without directly saying anything. And I loved how Shradha portrayed Paakhi's vulnerability and her dignity.  Word to both these.

The tootta taara bit was too sweet. The way Paakhi instantly lights up and makes a wish. Her faith is just too unfazed. Even when she has just lost so much, she is still hopeful. She still has something to wish for and something to look forward to. Even if it's Ayaan and Anshuman's relationship and their life...without her in it. So of course Anshuman can't help but be mesmerized...and puzzled...and intrigued...and enchanted...and touched. Just so so touched. He has never been this touched by Paakhi's beauty before...her very soul before. If he had the guts to open up his heart, he would've told her right there that he wants her to stay. His eyes were saying just that. Like you said, he was screaming for her there. 

And I thought Anshuman's "Maine kuch nahin maanga, bin maange hi milgaya" was also quite interesting and telling. Yeah, like you said, he sidestepped Paakhi's question. But even so, I think it shows that he's starting to realize just what he gained in Paakhi. And that he did get her in his life without wishing for it. In fact, while wishing against it. Yet still destiny played its role and brought her to him. I think Anshuman was so captivated by that moment that he spoke his heart there without intending to. Good point...I didn't think of it that way but you're right...unwittingly he did end up speaking his heart there...he's been so blessed without having to ask for anything...but soon there will come a time when he will desperately be wishing for Paakhi.

And I loved Paakhi's reaction too. Shradha was amazing in this scene! The way Paakhi portrays that disappointment. As if she wishes Anshuman answered differently. I loved this silent pull between the two in this scene. Paakhi wanting Anshuman to ask her to stay somehow...whether or not she would actually stay is not the concern. And Anshuman has to stop himself from wanting to open up to Paakhi. He was so choked many times. He had to swallow his emotions and his words so many times! As if the words would just stop right at his throat. So there was this silent hesitation in this scene...this silent pull which was so poignant. Word! Love how you described this...the silent pull...you could TANGIBLY feel the emotions churning through Anshuman that he was trying SO hard to choke back and not express.

And that end bit where again Anshuman stops her to ask what she wished for. And his expression when she says "Aapko". He feels a mix of so many things just with that one word. He feels hopeful/happy almost for a bit too as if he wants her to wish for him. Because that would be admitting that she loves him. Almost as if he wants her to wish for something for HERSELF for once. And he's touched and humbled. And spooked out too because he knows he's not worthy of her love. He was a goner right there only. But then Paakhi finishes her wish...and then Anshuman just falls so much deeper. Then he's too choked. Again hit in the gut by her pure goodness and selflessness. In that moment, Paakhi totally disarms him. She again reaffirms HIS faith in her. LOVEE how you put this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Nothing more to add...you've said it perfectly.

She builds HIS faith there. She gives him the reassurance of always wishing for the best for him. It's the sweetest wish that anyone has ever made for Anshuman. That the most permanent bond in his life...of that with his son...remains permanent and strong. Paakhi wishes that both him and his life be filled with that love...even if she's not there to give these two that love. She still wants love and positivity to be in their lives. 

How can anyone hold out against that kind of pure goodness? And that kind of a beautiful soul? Paakhi is just TOO beautiful of a soul. She's too good for this world. She's unbelievable...yet she's real. 

Aww and Paakhi writing out a diary of thoughts for Ayaan and Anshuman. This is what Anshuman is going to hold on to later on. 

Oh and finally...about using the song bit that you mentioned. Yeah even I wish they had used the original song because I love that song too much. But on the other hand...this version of the song brought in a different sort of layer to this scene. A darker sort of layer...because this version wasn't as happy. So I think it worked with the scene. And I loved the lyrics they used from the song too. The "uttrungi main dil ke, main dil ke angne...chanda ree teri chandni banke" bit and the "khol na dil ke darwaje..." bits especially were so bang on. 

And we got a new line too na? The "akhiyaan..." something one? I thought that was fitting too because a lot was said between the eyes today, since there was a hesitation to say it directly. Nahin lines were all the usual ones only...no new ones...I just didn't like the instrumentation they added in much...I get that they wanted a different tone for the scene but the original song itself is filled with SO much sweetness, SO much poignance...wish they'd retained that.

But *sigh* such a beautiful episode! Word to what you said about the initial AP scene and the Paakhi-Ayaan scene too. :)

Some other bits I gif-ed...

The shooting star bit:

Two of the bits when Paakhi turns to leave...I just love the exchange of looks before she turns...the soft smile she gives him...the silent pull as you said

Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg nice analysis really this is the best scene of TP so beautiful n anshuman xpressios along with pakhi so so touching everything was written on face i loved the way anshu was almmost teary eyed made me teary eyed seeing pakhi like tat awesome acting by iqbal n shraddha