Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
So today was another almost filler, only Bijolia was good; 

So Pratap saves Natha from choking in flying Spiderman style, I was like what is this?

Pratap plays mind games and gets BK to agree to a hand-hand combat between them, basically nothing original, but it was nice to see that his soldiers did not pride themselves in seeing BK getting a child butchered! 

Back to Bijolia- So SS aka Sugandwala Raja (as he called himself) LOL is ready to meet the Sugandwali Rani!

And inside the Sugandwali Rani was spewing poison again (nothing new), and the Lioness (JB) shut her up again, but DB kept talking BS and then Hansa faints! Angry

SS and his sena realises that the fort door has been fortified, good going Shatranis!!!

After Hansa wakes up, JB tells DB to shut up, and tells her she has not forgotten the bet (shart) that when US comes back she would have to fall on JB's feet and ask for forgiveness!! ClapClapClap Good Going Maharani Jaywantabai!!! that would be a Kodak moment for sure!! 

Precap - BK ka drama, and US and Mamratji get to the Fort only to be outnumbered (come on 2 against countless) and then DB talks OuchAngry

CVs please rap up the BK- Pratap part!!! we want to see the queens in action, because looking at the precap, now only the queen can get rid of the enemy!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpChit15nirmalac99pankhudi_TiaRalipshaarishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spiderman, Sugandwala Raja, Shatrani & Shart" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice post again Tongue

I liked BK-Pratap fight LOL.

Sugandhwala raja i really like him yaar he is too funny don't know when sugandhwale phool jadenge uspe then who will make us laugh .

I hate DB really she is too annoying and when Bk was beating pratap as JB feeling hurt at the same spots were kinda unreal Ermm too much melodrama is going on i want some action from these rani's .

RM wants to run in precap , US wants to fight with SS sena , only JB and team can save them .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

Nice post again Tongue

Sugandhwala raja i really like him yaar he is too funny don't know when sugandhwale phool jadenge uspe then who will make us laugh .

I hate DB really she is too annoying and when Bk was beating pratap as JB feeling hurt at the same spots were kinda unreal Ermm too much melodrama is going on i want some action from these rani's .

RM wants to run in precap , US wants to fight with SS sena , only JB and team can save them .

thanks Embarrassed

the fight was like all the other fights BK had with Pratap lol LOL

yes there is a lot of melodrama at Bijolia and the they need to get up and fight!! 

JB should be the saviour now and save the poor's men's butts LOLLOL

pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Nice post again Tongue

thanks Embarrassed

the fight was like all the other fights BK had with Pratap lol LOL

yes there is a lot of melodrama at Bijolia and the they need to get up and fight!! 

JB should be the saviour now and save the poor's men's butts LOLLOL

If  the cvs will really show us shatranis fighting with SS fauj ,It will be the first time in the history of any historical show to watch such a fight. I really hope they show it with any interference of US or anyone else.

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

If  the cvs will really show us shatranis fighting with SS fauj ,It will be the first time in the history of any historical show to watch such a fight. I really hope they show it with any interference of US or anyone else.

they really just have to start with the boiling oil and mirchis, that should do the trick to make the sena go into a frenzy! I hope they show the Maharanis doing the fighting!!!Clap

pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged

they really just have to start with the boiling oil and mirchis, that should do the trick to make the sena go into a frenzy! I hope they show the Maharanis doing the fighting!!!Clap

Yeah they must show it , its high time now i can't bear the melodrama anymore Dead
I want some action and then DB should ask for forgiveness and this time US should also take some action against DB like he once said JB not to show her face to him again something like that.Wink

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Yeah they must show it , its high time now i can't bear the melodrama anymore Dead
I want some action and then DB should ask for forgiveness and this time US should also take some action against DB like he once said JB not to show her face to him again something like that.Wink

yea someone lock up DB cuz we cant enter the tv screen to shut her up! LOL

pankhudi_TiaRa

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yes superman spider man monkey man pratap but just to make this one second work kido faisal and natha had to work hard. see this link below.
https://www.facebook.com/faisalkhanofficial1432

DB ufff can you shut up she was too much today.

BK and pratap r u done with fighting? just fight as much as you want but make this one your last one.

CV i want queens to do something against SS do not make US hero as he was not at all hero. 

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.