Page 1
Page   of 67
Page 2 Page 67

jas0308

IF-Sizzlerz

jas0308

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

sydyBuddha7102rithuparnakk10rishigunjanBUTTERLILYsadiasaziareena1146ssttuuttiitruep123raniushaMcAwesomnessark17jyogulneena2000tinklebychhanchhan19petunia31shanti4pamalovearshineha_shahLucky_arshid3isLifejazzy308raniii2kavyaarshianubabluarshian_89Arshinmemalar3nimkosangeethbalanaj84inamajarViolet125esha85Armelacoolkhush5sukritaa12fanfolloweranamika00anisa79jia03payal.12TinkJialatha72cutie13rvashari93tmowla8Lucky88Rasa23prathyusha120piggiemaria29NidhiNevipkkndeternityLovely_Bajwa_Frozen_AnaAshgbhumi1492kshubhangigreshuSonia_J16Neha2014famiyakaty185AzraZaidiChaverah_TFCArilipAplihspunnaanchaljg12celinawalterChamakChalloOnano123mahrusweetysirivalli.tDivyahetKrishika209Alai123Chandu2000tanvi_arshianonyasrjessjazzMahimaMVhiuytlmpoojasidd123RandomGirlV3Od-Keerthi-InLuvWithASR.MistyMornings.smartgirl9009Hina69neagpari_goyalkhareshelleysmiley13PixieFlameABCDesiGirl93Ashaviseabeautydva2vraongongongsuwinamaypranayrashikadmg123emistrysimi58...Iyla...kajribarunsobtipraseethamwepvarsha2KDkoiskmubina_m19...Tripti...GayurajpinkwhalefishdrashtimeetumishtypiyaJaveria3991Aisha1996aashi12kclovearshiranogillhoney-sweetynirmal1992aquagalRizArshi..Enchantress..Skiranmisscrazyfanmints23bewakoofLadkiameena671diyadivyafffan123stg1opsyellowLOLWAsAaluchandana.s-Zara-Viji79sweetie_angelzafi--MISHTEE--angeldream14chavvi16-Xpress-ssyahoomandy15flowers4u.Sandy.rkapoor1382Dee_JSobtiFanShreeNickysweetnishu_shornaBarun_Gfvandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi TS- Hand In Hand Part-3(last part) updated on page 44" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nirmal1992

IF-Rockerz

nirmal1992

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
edited!!
firstly congo for ur first story baby!!...Hugi m so proud of u!!...n ilud!!...Wink
ok coming back to d story...my arshi...my tom n jerry!!...LOLTongue
always in a plan to trouble each other!!...reminded me d earlier days of our ipk!!...Embarrassed
lol...rnav calling khushi chuhiya!!...LOLLOL
loved d bond between guptas n raizadas!!...
ratna n garima's love for each other's child is lovely!!...
so ASGR were clg frndz!!...
loved d way khushi saved arnav from his father's anger n d reason unknown to her!!...Embarrassed
aww...arnav didnt lyk tears in his chuhiya's eyes!!..(waise bhi he is tubelight LOL so)again reason unknown to him!...Wink
convo between ratna n khushi was touching!...d promises dey made to garima n ratna not knwing d meaning of it!!...
thn after years too der relation remained d same!!...
god!!...he put chewing gum inher hair!!...how dare he!!...LOLLOL
i m loveing der tom n jerry brand adorable fights!!...Embarrassed
i was smiling all d while reading abt der fights!!...Smilebt at d end!!...worst news of der lyf!!...oh god!!...Ouch
ab ki hoga to arshii!!...Cry
waiting eagarly for nxt part!!...
p.s. i m on d first spot!!...uske liye dance karna bhul gyi thi!!...LOLLOLso here it goes...DancingDancing

Edited by nirmal1992 - 31 January 2014 at 1:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69opsyellowLOLWAsAaluaashi12Skiranjas0308

aashi12

IF-Rockerz

aashi12

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
A

Edited:
*hello.. Hello.. Mike testing 1.. 2.. 1.. 2*
Finally! Ab main bolun?Wink

sacchi the proud moment when you see someone you care for achieve something big. Its etheral, maybe even better then what i felt posting TW!Hug a big jhappi to you meri behen!*muahh*

coming to the update:
i've read it numerous times by now, but i still remember, it left me speechless when i first read it. Tune itna acche likha hai! Really! Their fights are so genuine, i remember many tit-for-tat kisse i had when i was a kid. Although no one dared call me chuhiyaLOL. I'm sure these fights that kid had are a lot inspired by what you had with you're frnds. Tu bhi to shaitan hai.;)

both equally adorable, flammable and challenging, none ready to back down and in hthis heated situation i was surprised when Khushi took the blame on herself! It amazed me, the kind of protective thought she had even as a kid. Ye to pehle din se, Rab ne bana di jodi the ;)

their parents though expected them to be friends, like them, but they went a step ahead Tongue.

I absolutely adored the love and care the two families share with each other and with the kids, bringing almost aansu in my eyes. :D but sacchi its so very sweet and real, that i had this smile on my face while reading it, but at the end, it changed to a frown!.
Hmm.. HHBB the bad newjwa ijj here, bhat will happen to Arshi i fear! *i Know but* ;)

P.S: All the best for this and for everything you write ahead.

P.P.S: Hum tumhare saath hain.. Hamesha! *ILYD*

Edited by aashi12 - 30 January 2014 at 1:10pm

Hina69Skirannirmal1992LOLWAsAaluopsyellowjas0308

opsyellow

IF-Rockerz

opsyellow

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Big smile 
First of all very big Clap to you my chellam. I didn't know that you could write like this.

You know what I loved the most? The Love Hate relationship from the childhood. It will be always their special way to express their feeling.
But something tell me that their relationship will change.

Edited by opsyellow - 06 February 2014 at 4:56pm

Hina69Skirannirmal1992aashi12LOLWAsAalujas0308

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69LOLWAsAalunirmal1992aashi12jas0308

Dee_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Dee_J

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Dee aiii

Edited!

Sorry sorry, very sorry for editing so lateOuch

Secondlly, congratulations on your first storyBig smile
Thirdly, thanks for dedicating it to meEmbarrassed

Now to the TS...

I loved the way you have written their playfullness. Childhood is the age of innocence, and they tend to do certain mischiefs which may not be liked by their parents. Same happened here too.
Although I felt shashi shouldn't have slapped her, as clearly it was arnav's mistake, I loved ratna's reasoning to khushi.
Even now when they are teens, they fight, pull each others hairs but that is restricted to themselves. They don't like anyone else doing itBig smile

I think I can predict what's happening nextCry

Edited by dj_arshifan - 31 January 2014 at 11:28pm

Hina69LOLWAsAaluSkirannirmal1992aashi12jas0308

LOLWAsAalu

IF-Rockerz

LOLWAsAalu

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Damn it!! they are no more?? Cry (is it?? Confused)

I thought i will read more, WHY DID YOU STOP?Angry Yeh ramancchi hai Angry I wanna read more update soon or else Dead
Hayeee!! My Arnav and Khushi Day Dreaming The fighting brats Heart
ANGRY YOUNG MAN gives his Angry Young girl a name 'Chuhiya'  !!! Embarrassed and the Angry young girl gives the Angry Young Man a name, the most famous 'Laad governor' Clap
Jaswa Lovely 'Love circle' Ratna & Amit , Garima & Shashi and now Arnav and Khushi Wink

Khushi and Ratna jalebi scene was awesome LOL (after the slap Wink)
Hayee!! They are in love already...Promises!! it's going to be interesting
Embarrassed

I loved it Jaswa!! first TS and it's Mind-Blowing
Continue soon!!! Angry

Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 29 January 2014 at 8:59am

Hina69opsyellowSkirannirmal1992aashi12jas0308

Barun_Gf

IF-Sizzlerz

Barun_Gf

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Damn u

Tu mera wait nai kar sakti thi Cry

Chod mjhe pasand aya infct bht pasand aya Embarrassed

Hayeee chuhiya nd laad governor was Clap

I loved d bond u shown u jaas Heart

Both family loves each other infct khushi arnav to loves each other ..

Haq .. How easily dey say it . Dat dey can only trouble scold nd shout at each other no one else ..I m proud of u jaas

I loced d prank goshh it was hilarious..

Bt dnt say in d next part d parent r dead Confused

Update soonish re Embarrassed

Edited by Barun_Gf - 31 January 2014 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahialiHina69opsyellownirmal1992Skiranjas0308cheesemad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top