Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

All karan tacker fans peep in!

Kryan_SanDhir Goldie
Kryan_SanDhir
Kryan_SanDhir

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Guys, who all r on twitter? 
I'm sure most of u all r! I'm sure u all must have read the "explanation " that Karan had to give his fans cuz of the war between krYan n Yasharan.. Guys seriously? 
I know u all LOVE KARAN N KRYAN.. But does that mean ull have to bash other couples? 
No right , I mean do we have to bring other couples down to show our fav is the greatest? No right? Then why?? 
WHY.?? 
Guys baat itni badh gayi hai ki KT has to give an explanation to his fans on twitter.. 
If he was any other actor he would have got pissed..n said rot maybe or maybe just would not have given any explanation.. But he is KT,.. He loves his fans , even we love him right? 

Guys , even if you all hate Yasharan n love KRyan, it's okay , no need to bash the others.. 
Yes, yes I know even those Yasharan fans maybe bashing Kryan n his fans but dat does not mean we stoop down to their level..! Let them be.. Knowing what kind of person KT is, he will never hate his fans.. Yes he will love some fans more than others :D 

So it's just a genuine req do not bash other couples for KrYan .. It's a req!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika95KAngel_Laveniyasumayyah1niki795

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Babe Kryan fans were diffending KT more than bashing yasharan it was so low of them to bring his loss of his mischief and mock him. I can't see any real KT fan will be quiet if someone say stuff like that just coz KT done IV with KD not yashashri and he said he learnt a lot of his acting on EHMMBH coz was different from himself. It was more one side the other side was just diffending KT only even after KT plea on twitter they still bash him. I would say I'm proud to be Kryanian and we have class

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NightDreamer-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top