MuslimGirl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is said in the article k Veera was abt to propose Karan bt she came to know abt his evil plans before that
And hmara Ranvi jo itnaa shyy hai...wo itni jaldi going to express his love for Gunjan n gonna propose her

Yayyy wat a superb turn CVs
Keep it up...
Ek sth e sb thek kr dia
Karan ko kia pind k bahir and cleared the way for veeba and mre RanJan ka bhi pair bnaa dia officially he confessed his love
Loving the pace of the show πŸ‘

Mubark ho sbko whether it is Veeba or RanJan fans Edited by smart_girl - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yudkbhsara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the cvs πŸ‘ .. which is why veera is different from other shows. They don't drag things 😊 .. double party time girls. Veeba / RanJan fans let's celebrate    πŸ₯³
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tum ko be mubark ho :P
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't you think it is a little early for love confession? I can understand all other tracks being closed in 2 weeks. But love stories need time for development. Months of development if you ask me. Karan being out of the pind is a good thing. But I don't want veeba feeling anything for each other any time soon and without solid reason. And a confession is a no no for me atleast for the next 8 months Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

the question is will gunjan say yes?? or will she take time to start thinking abt ranvi.. i think he will set her thinking abt him..veery zara type.. where veer confesses his feelings and leaves zaar to think abt her feelings and gives her time.. and she too start understanding that her feelings for him is actually love.. i would like to see that πŸ˜Š

and veeba i think they will just set going... they will lay some foundation for sure..

i wish all this on valentines day πŸ˜³
MuslimGirl thumbnail
I think gunjan will take some tym to realise for her feelings aftr proposal
She wont say yes all of a sudden
Bt still im waitinh fr the momnt how will ranvi propose Gunjan...!
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Iam glad karan is out of VeeBa's way!πŸ₯³He always annoyed meh...i like the actor 😊but hate the character!😑
RanJan confess is gonna be interesting...!!😳
I wonder how ranvi is going confess