Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Teaser

DM: Swami! Now what are you searching in the video feed of earth?
BJ: Hamare Arnav and Khushi ko! They have managed to move out of our Radar! 
DM: Don't blame them! you have forgotten to shift your cameras to where they are! 
BJ: What do you mean?
DM: Hum yeh keh rahe hain ki.. you are supposed to search for them somewhere else and not in Delhi or Simla

Saying Devi Maiyya gave bhagwan ji a wink and Bhagwan ji smirked understanding the meaning๐Ÿ˜†

So Reader janon.. Where do you think are our main leads? Sochiye! Tab tak I will be back with update๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Meenu_Luvs_ASR - 8 years ago
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haye haye kya me jo soch rahi wahi app update me denewale hain chipkali ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ooh ho who is interrupting now... nice update...
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayi ayiii wer r d love birds gone
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

**Shy adults and kiddos below 18(if you ask me below 20๐Ÿ˜‰) can refrain from reading a part of the update**

My regular readers will have my exclusive link to the part if you wish.. Other silent readers can move out without bothering me! THANK YOU!! HAPPY READING!!!

Sincere Thanks to Fifty Shades Trilogy and Mills and Boon๐Ÿ˜†  don't Forget to play the song I am posting

PART 52

Arnav was enjoying the scene in front of him. Not everyday he gets to watch this as it is. So he sat back and relaxed with an amusing smile adorning his face making the other person throw him a scowl.

DM: These two never get tired of fighting?

BJ: As if you do?

DM: scowl

BJ: I mean.. In love light fights like these.. Chalta hai Devi!

DM: But in a plane? Unbelievable!

BJ: Kya karen.. Anything that includes these 2.. Arnav and Khushi always is unbelievable. Lets not miss the entertainment chalo.

DM: Chaliye. I will bring Jalebi so we can have proper entertainment.

As DM went, Bhagwan ji let out a sigh like UFF.. she is off and rubbed his hands in glee looking down.

Arnav extended his hand to hold Khushi's which were resting on the handrest while Khushi was busy chanting..

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya Raksha Karna! Kaha is Laad governor ke saath phasa diya! First he shamelessly drags me to this plane without telling me where it is taking us and knowing that I am scared of take off he sits there smiling away! Hass toh ese rahe jese unke jabda usi position mein arrest ho gaya ho! Grrr..

That's when she sensed Arnav's hands sliding over hers and holding it in his grip. Khushi opened her eyes and saw him giving an amused smile to her. Soon the flight was ready to take off and the captain's voice boomed in the first class where they were sitting.

Pilot: Welcome aboard in Air India..! From now we have 18 hrs of travel to reach Sydney and the climate is clear and air has no turbulence. Thank you!

Khushi's hands gripped Arnav's in death grip as the flight went on the runway and took off in the air. Khushi still had her eyes closed even after the take off. Arnav poked her shoulder.

Khushi(turning to him): WHAT?

Arnav: Flight has took off!

Khushi: Toh?

Arnav: You are holding my hand. Vese I don't mind.. But a stewardess is coming here with refreshments. Now you don't want to give her a clear picture that we are honeymoon couple, do you?

He asked tongue in cheek making Khushi go all red as she pulled her hand out of his. In seconds her nose turned red along with her ears and cheeks making Arnav chuckle in amusement. He slowly closed in making Khushi look at him with wide eyes. He slowly raised his hands to her face placed it on her right cheek making Khushi close her eyes and her lips trembled.

But instead of doing anything out of the place, Arnav slowly tucked in her hair strands that disturbed his view. And slowly he withdrew his hand and touched her nose. Khushi opened her eyes and met his with were twinkling in naughty gleam. She glared at him for playing her like that. But he just gave a heart melting smile.

Arnav: Tumharey naak..

Khushi's hand immediately went to touch her nose and raised a questioning gaze to him.

Arnav(smirking): Laal hai!

Khushi narrowed her eyes and turned to sit straight looking ahead and blew her hair out of her hair in her anger. Arnav chuckled. That's when the stewardess came to them with the refreshment trolley. Arnav asked for his usual black coffee with one spoon sugar. Khushi ordered herself an orange juice and resumed huffing in anger drinking her juice while Arnav sipped his coffee smiling away thinking how he managed to have Khushi to himself for next 2 weeks.

That day when they were interrupted Arnav huffed in irritation making Khushi giggle.

Arnav: Bahut hasi aa rahi tumhe?

Khushi: What to do! You face when you are irritated is worth a watch.

She giggled more and Arnav's look promised retribution as the knocks. Both went to open to door only to see Aditya and Aman standing there with irritated expressions matching Arnav's making Khushi giggle more.

Arnav(folding arms over his chest): What?

Aman: They are deciding our wedding dates.

Arnav: So you are having second thoughts NOW?

Aman+Aditya: NO!

Khushi: Then tell clearly what is all this about. We just came home and  we had a long day. Don't you think we deserve some rest Nanhe?

Aditya felt as if he was 5 years old all over again. He hung his head while Arnav enjoyed the scene. But he did not say anything to Aman. One look with his eye brow raised made him spill the beans as fast as possible.

Aman: They have decided to have our wedding after 2 months!

Aditya(with balloon blown face): 2 months jiji!

Arnav and Khushi tried hard to control their laughter. They went out to the living room where Arthy and Madhumathi were sitting chatting about the wedding along with the Vadhera's.  

Arnav: Maa..

Arthy: There are you are Chote. I was looking for you!  We have decided the date for Chinto and Aman's weddings.

Arnav: So I heard. 2 months later?

Aarthy glanced at Arnav then at Khushi and then her gaze fell on the culprits Aman and Aditya. Buaji noticed that too! It did not take much time for both Madhumathi and Aarthy to read their children's face that showed pure irritation. Both hid their smiles.

Madhumathi: Haye re Nandakisre! Are oh parmeswar! Are you still 5 years old that you take complaints to your Jiji?

She said placing her hands on her hips. Arnav was amused seeing the same stance as Khushi's. Sanaah giggled seeing her soon to be husband being admonished by buaji and him standing all heads down. Aman also smirked which irritated Aditya more.

Aditya: Not me Buaji! It was Aman Bhai who pulled me to Jiji's room so he could talk to Jeeju!

Now every woman turned their glares to Aman who looked as if he was in a principal's office after getting caught doing something naughty.

Arthy: Aman! Aap kabhi nahi sudharenge! Did it occur to you that you could be interrupting something?

She asked with a straight face crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow at Arnav and not Aman. Khushi knew from whom got his teasing and stubborn streak from. Arthy and Arnav had so much in common. But right now she had other pressing matters to concentrate on, like her heat rising cheeks and ears, than thinking about her husband's DNA. She turned to look at Arnav who was himself having light red lines getting darker in his cheeks and his ears were so red like someone poured red paint on it. He was looking so cute like a red flavored gummy bear that she so wished to bite and eat. And that thought made the heat in her cheeks rise to the peak.

Aman(frowning): What can I be possibly interrupting?

Arnav: What the!

Arthy: Hitting her head with palms.

Sanaah: Kuch nahi bhai! When you marry Nicky bhabhi.. you will know!

Ranvi: Difficult. Both are Zeroes in this case Sanaah puttar. Very difficult!

Everyone laughed while Nicky looked at Aman with her hands on her hips and Aman looked like he was the one and only innocent man in the world. Arnav and Khushi were in their own world where they were before Aman and Aditya intruded!

Madhumathi: Arey oh Parmeswar! Aap se yeh umeed naahi thi hamari! Never expected this from you! Yakeen nahi hovat hai humka!  Hai re Nandakisore!

She was all drama while Sanaah gave both of them a glare.

Aditya: But 2 months! This is too much! Ankit ji is getting married in 2 weeks. We got engaged today but he is getting engaged only a week after. This is not fair!

He blurted his desperatedness in marrying his girl so loudly that the boys gave him a What the look while the girls giggled.

Arnav: Haan maa. Why 2 months?

Yash: Yeah! Get them married soon. At least they will know what it is like being married!

Anjali gave him an elbow kick to his abdomen and a mad glare while Yash gave his cute smile.

Arthy: Nahi chotey. Its something to do with their kundli. Pandit ji is saying that the date 2 months later is more good and auspicious.

Aditya: Yeh na insafi hai. Jiji and jiju got married in a week too.

Aman: Yes.. this is not fair.

That was it. Arthy made her decision and Madhumathi was more ready with the decision.

Madhumathi: Bas Bitwa! Bahut hui gava bachpana. When we say that its better to get married 2 months later, then 2 months it is. Kaahe Sanka Devi?

Khushi: Haan buaji!

Arthy: And you Aman Bitwa, you always no that I don't say anything until it is final, kyun?

Aman: Ok maa!

Arthy: Ranvijay Ji aapko koi..

Ranvijay: No problem with us Arthy pehenji!

Madhumathi: Nicky, Sanaah bitiya.. aap dono ko koi aitraaz nandakisore?

Girls: No problem Buaji!

Madhumathi: Toh yeh teh raha! 2 months later is the marriage with all the rituals in a week before the actual date. Kyun Arthy ji?

Arthy: That finalised then! All can retire for the day.

Everyone said their good nights while the 2 boys sulked at the delay while the girls were happy about the extended courtship. But Arnav had some plans made. He followed Anjali and Yash asking Khushi to go to their room. Then Arnav was seen with this sick grin stuck to his face for next day and then day after irritating Khushi. Though they never got a chance to continue where they left, but Arnav made sure they got their moments. Ansh was a father's boy here. So helpful that irritated Khushi more.

3 days later one morning. morning Arnav managed to wake up a very tired, sleepy and lazy Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi! Utho!

Khushi: Kya Arnav! Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night? Sone do na.

Arnav(murmuring): Kya karun mai is larki ka! Here I am going all romantic planning everything secretly and here is larki ko sona hai! (Shaking Khushi) Khushi Utho.. Flight ka time ho raha! Its getting late!

Somehow he managed to wake up Khushi and got her ready. Meanwhile he went to Anjali's room where Ansh and meetthi were sleeping with them.

Arnav: Pinki! I am leaving. Just take care of everything here. Don't trust Aman! He is in Sulking spree.

Anjali: I will take care of everything Bhai! You just take care and enjoy!

Ansh(sleepily): Papa! don't forget our deal!

Anjali(giggling): Bilkul baap pe gaya hai is baat pe!

Arnav: Lekin Deal toh bilkul apni maa jese maanga hai! Deal mere baap!

He rolled his eyes. but then gave a kiss on his, Meetthi's and Anjali's forehead and then went to his room and dragged Khushi to Airport and now he was getting all cold stares for this!

Khushi: Do you mind telling me why we are going to Sydney?

Arnav: Will you mind if I say NO!

Khushi: Laad governor!

Arnav: I heard that!

Khushi: Good for you!

DM: What is going on here?

BJ: Oh Just rewind and replay!

DM: Acha kiya! If you were watching anything without me..!

BJ(mumbling): Fifty shades toh aapko saath bitake thodi dekh sakte!

DM: Fifty what?

BJ: Oh nothing.. I am just thinking about your old fifty sarees that you wanted to dispose!

Meenu: Bhagwan ji! Careful.. Varna red room of pain will be shown by Devi maiyya!

BJ eyed DM warily while DM gave a suspicious glare!

Soon breakfast was served and once Khushi had her fill, her eyes started drooping. After all Arnav woke up her really early to catch the flight. As they were not wearing seat belts Arnav moved closer to her and put his arm around her making her head rest on his shoulder. Khushi who was sitting hugging her knees leaned on him completely and comfortably and slept away while Arnav kept watching her with a small smile playing on his lips.

He slowly leaned to her face and moved the tiny fringe that kept disturbing his view and her sleep. Then he gave a lovely peck on her forehead which made her smile ever in her sleep.

Arnav: I am taking a big step Khushi. I just don't know how you will like it. So I just don't want to give you any reason to expect more and get disappointed late. I just want to take one step at a time and this one is a big step.

She hummed and snuggled more into him. He then placed his cheek on her head and he too drifted to sleep with that smile still lingering on his lips. Soon Arnav was woken by the stewardess who got them their Lunch. Arnav woke Khushi and made her have the lunch. She ate still blowing smoke through her nose and ears. Arnav just kept his small smile intact. Then Khushi started listening to songs while Arnav started going through the business magazines. That is when he saw Khushi looking at him with this weird look on her face.

Arnav(raising eyebrow): What?

Khushi: Just wondering where my sauten and sautele bete are!

Arnav: What the! Sauten? Sautele bete?

Khushi: Your Laptop and mobile!

Arnav gave her one confused look till what she said dawned on him. Once he got what she was saying, he started laughing while Khushi kept looking on admiring the way his laugh relaxed his face making him look more handsome.

Arnav: Khushi You know You are Impossible!

Khushi: Not more than you laad governor!

Arnav: That makes us compatible in one thing.

Khushi growled and put on her headphones more angrier than early. The time went ticking away as the flight landed in Sydney after 12 hours. Arnav arranged for their stay at Sydney until their next Qantas flight to Hervey bay in next 8 hours. Still Khushi was not talking to Arnav and Arnav waited as he knew that it was worth the wait.

In the Sydney hotel they had their dinner as Khushi sat admiring how the lights in the city made it look beautiful from that open garden dining area and She did not leave Arnav alone. She invited him in admiring the beauty while he admired at the play of lights and glow of the smile on her face. Soon they retired for the day and like every night they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Khushi: This is so beautiful Arnav. Bilkul sapne jesa hai! Lekin Karcha..

Arnav: Do you like it?

Khushi: I love it..

Arnav: Then everything is worth it.

He shrugged as Khushi's eyes twinkled in happiness. She ran to him and hugged him with all strength she had making him stagger back a few steps with the impact. He managed to stay on feet and hugged her back tight, very tight.

When they left from Sydney in their plane, Khushi never expected him to bring her to such a place. They landed in Hervey Bay of Queensland but Khushi was far too sleepy to realize where she was going. From the Bay Arnav managed to bring a sleeping Khushi to The Fraser Island Presidential Resorts which was owned by one of his Friend NK, Netan King who was the one who helped him with understanding this resort business.

Due to their Jet lag and tiredness due to traveling, they slept through the night.

Continued In the Blog.. Privileged Readers jump to the link

That's it..
Comment pls..

Bye until next๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Meenu_Luvs_ASR - 8 years ago
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haye haye chipkali..finally..finally romance killer kuch...nahi bahut kuch romance dikhaya..
Ahem ahem..finally arshi consummate thier marriage.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So hot sensual and passionate...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jiyo mere sherrr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by latersbaby. - 8 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
All the best meenu baby...
Awsum updt 
Fabdoll thumbnail
Awsome update..i read story till now in one go..i love your story...can you please provide me your blog link ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yellowboot thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update..i read all ur stories and comment too...can you please provide me your blog link ๐Ÿ˜Š
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful part 
Continue soon