#3 ArShi FF:VAS Undefined*Epilogue Thread Link page 1 - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Read all parts in one go... Simply amazing!!! N plz pm me for d updates...

Hello People.. Sorry for the Delay.. Drama hazam nahi hota na.. isliye!

PART 43

After going through all these torments and reliving the tonardo of their life, Arnav and Khushi were so drained that they slept through dinner. After all, they never had peaceful sleep all these years. Arnav was sleeping with his head on her lap and his face buried on her waist while Khushi was sleeping with her back on the headboard of the bed. Suddenly there was a knock that woke Khushi up and Arnav stirred and snuggled more into her. Khushi turned to see the table clock on the night stand which showed 15 minutes to 10 in night. She placed Arnav's head on the pillow slowly, went and opened the door to see a very disturbed Ansh in Anjali's arms and half sleep Meetthi in Yash arms who was having Ansh's mug with milk in his other hand.

Khushi: Bhai? Bhabhi?

Seeing her Ansh immediately jumped to her, while Anjali rolled her eyes.

Anjali:  This boy is a menace Khushi! Neither he had proper dinner nor his milk? How can he sleep then?

Khushi: its ok. I will make him drink and sleep.

Yash: Haan, butterfly, do you want anything? I mean you and Saale saab dint have dinner.

Khushi: no bhai, Arnav is already asleep. If we want we will help ourself. You sleep.

Anjali: If you want anything, Anything at all, call me Khushi.

Saying they went to their wing. Khushi locked the door, went in and made Ansh to sit on the bed.

Khushi: Here! Drink your milk!

Ansh: Maa! Why were you not there with me?

Khushi: I am always with you only Ansh! How can Maa leave her Ansh? So now like a good boy drink the milk and sleep. You look tired.

Saying she made him have his milk and then layed him on the bed on other side and she settled herself in the middle, all the time Arnav's words about Ansh's birth ringing in her mind. Only one thought lingered in her mind this time. If she dint leave Arnav, today Ansh would not have been deprived of a mother's love nor Tara would have died such a death. When the guilt was about to consume her, Ansh's tiny hands sneaked around her neck as he out his head on her chest. She smiled and caressed his hairs as he slept. She can do anything to protect her son. HER SON! She slept with Ansh sleeping on her.

Next morning she woke up in the same sitting position. But the difference was that along with Ansh, now Arnav was also having his head on her lap and sleeping hugging her waist. Khushi palced Ansh on the bed and was about to move Arnav's head when he woke up.

Arnav: Khushi?

Khushi: I am just going to fresh up. You too get ready and come down. Haan get Ansh ready too. Today Akash ji is coming right?

Arnav swore under his breath thinking about the next blast!

Khushi: Arnav! once and for all! Just lets get with it. We need peace Arnav. We have fought enough these years for us and away from us.

Arnav: Khushi how could you so easily forgive me. I misbehaved dammit!

Khushi: There is nothing to forgive. I am also at mistake equally and beind all this, I can see only your love for me. haan, but your love is also like you. Laad governor!

Saying she ran into washroom while Arnav chuckled.

Arnav: Pagal! Come on champ! Wake up!

He woke Ansh up. Soon Khushi came out while Arnav and Ansh were getting ready in the inner room.

It was 9 in the morning by then. Khushi went down to help Anjali with breakfast. But as she reached the last step, she was attacked by a hug.

Sanaah: JIJI!

Khushi: Lo aa gayi hamari tufani express! Nanhe too!

Here comes our storm express.

Aditya: Haan jiji. How can I leave this girl with Aarthy to travel delhi alone? She cannot take care of herself. Let alone others. So I had to again pack my things and bring them here safely.

Sanaah: Adi!

Aditya: Ok. I am not talking!

Khushi saw Aarthy standing there and one look at her, she knew why was she here. She just hoped its not what she thought. Meanwhile Arnav came down with all dressed up Ansh and Meetthi too who woke up by the time and got ready with Ansh.

Anjali: Adi, Chinto. Here, the kids' things. Take them and there is a park in next lane. You must be knowing.

Aditya: Haan bhabhi. Come on Ansh and Meetthi. Ready to play with Mamu chachu?

Meetthi(clapping her hands): An bhai. You Meeti adi chachu hide hide in flowers

Kids jumped and moved with them while elders settled in the living room with their morning drinks. After a while aarthy looked nervously at everyone. Khushi tried to dissuade Aarthy by her eyes. But in vain as Aarthy was a woman on mission today.

Aarthy: Chote, pinki. You must be confused as why I am suddenly here. Before coming to there, I want to say sorry to you all.

Arnav & Anjali: Maa?

Khushi: don't!

Aarthy: its now or never Khushi! I am done with holding secrets and I have seen the consequences too. I cannot take it more.

Khushi: you don't have to..

Aarthy: you have kept your promise Khushi. Now let me do my duty of being a mother. You, Aman and Nicky have done all in your hands to keep this promise up. But not anymore! 

Arnav: Can anyone tell me what is going on? 

Aarthy: Arnav! I was the one who asked Khushi to move away from your life. It was on my insistence that she wrote such a letter and left the town. She was neither getting any proposal nor was behind money. Infact she till she came to shimla was rejecting every proposal. Even Marriage of convenience with Ankit.

Arnav and Anjali turned statue. Arnav was beyond shattered. His mother, for whose happiness he took all the miseries in life was responsible for this state of his life?

Arnav: Maa!!

His voice was thin as thread.

Aarthy: I became selfish Arnav! not for me. but for the man who was my life. For his one and only wish. Your father married me to save me from my greedy relatives. Though he was from not so rich family like mine, he never let me down. He gave me all happiness that he could in his powers. He gave me you two. He was my support system, my only family. He never once asked anything from me. All he wanted was you his son, making his dream come true and he see through my eyes. How can I deny his one wish?

I tried everything I can to save his dream. But nothing was left over from my greedy relatives and whatever left over went to Anjali's marriage. One side it was my daughter's life and other side it was my husband's dream. I was at fix. That time, Tara's father, Ashutoshji's financial advicer came in with Tara's proposal for you.

Arnav: And you thought that I will stoop so low to marry a girl for her money?

Aarthy: no. but I thought being his Son in law can be a benefit for you to get financial help. You were not even getting bank loans. I know I was wrong. But I could not see anything beyond the one man who was my everything. When you rejected the proposal of Tara, I knew that there was something strong. And as I thought, you were in love with Khushi. And when I followed her, I came to know that she ideal girl with all values.

Khushi: And still you came with money to me? to buy my love?

Arnav: WHAT?

Aarthy: I just... (taking a deep breath) I dint realize what I was doing then. I wanted my husband's dream, my daughter's life and my Son's future safe. But you were Khushi. You gave me 5 lakhs which became the basic deposit for AR, his dream and Arnav's success.

Arnav: but you failed me in my life Maa. My life became miserable. You somehow managed to marry tara to me. did  you ever think what will be her state if I started torturing her? what if I had divorced her? khushi just left me. But did you think why will I accept Tara?

Aarthy: That's why I made her write the letter. May be I thought this would work. But I knew that once you take up a responsibility you will never let it down. So i... And when tara was carrying, I thought everything was falling in place.

Arnav: Nothing was in place. I kept running away. Punishing myself and Tara. Do you know how she got pregnant? Do you know why she died? You no nothing! One night, I lost my sanity and there was Ansh and tara died. She had chronic uterus dammit. She could not carry a child. We all killed her. But all you cared was you and your husband. Arey apne bachey tak bhool gaye aap! How could you? HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DAMMIT?

You even forgot your children!

He yelled and broke the glass table in living room with his bare hands causing his hands to bleed. But more that his soul was bleeding. How many more sins he has caused? All stood up at this. And Khushi was by his side in next minute wiping his blood with her duppatta.

Khushi: Arnav calm down!

Arnav: How can she Khushi? Because of her.. I.. you..!!

Khushi: Shh! Its nothing. I am here with you now. That's all matters right now!

Aarthy bowed her head seeing Arnav, Khushi and their Love. She understood what sin she has done. Anjali stood there silently shedding tears in her husband's arms for her bhai whose life is shattered and she also having hand in it, though unknowingly. Yash silently stood there waiting for the time to arrive for his chance to pull the trigger of the bomb!

DM: But Real culprit is yet to come out!

BJ: Yet to COME UP!

DM: I mean the one who should explain!

BJ: Lo aa gaya!

IT WAS NOT HER MISTAKE COMPLETELY! SHE WAS JUST DANCING ON SOMEONE's KEYS, UNKNOWINGLY!

DM: now the game starts!

BJ: No ends! Save the drama for next episode!

Meenu: yup! Cant handle too much Drama and vamps at single episode! So lets meet soon! 😉

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
What to say yaar mujhe is story mein except khushi Koi pasand nahi hain
Y khushi married arnav..he really don't deserve her 😡
Upar se yeh aarthy ka drama uffEdited by Nickysweet - 9 years ago
Jhor ka jhatka jor se laga..wht the hell..how could arthy b stoop so low..urrgghh god..how could a mother destoryed her son life's to save her hubby's dream..same on u arthy😡😡..
dhabba hai  maa k naam pe jo surf excel se v na jaye kyun ki har daag ache nahi hote😆..now ye kaun bada villian ne maree entriya k saab k dil dimag me phutega bombwa..😲
who was the master mind behind all this..whi used arthy as a pawn.is it tara's father or akash??😕

Edited by ArshiHolic_Sush - 9 years ago
finally truth is  out  superb
Amazing update Finally truth is out 
Awesome update!  so finally arnav came to know the truth! 
slowly secrets are coming out! interesting 
wonderful update.  nice to see them together.  should appreciate the effort of arathy to spill out the truth.  nice story.  looking forward to read more.