#3 ArShi FF:VAS Undefined*Epilogue Thread Link page 1

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WOW YOU REACHED THREAD THREE REALLY ...UNBELIEVABLE

YOU SAID THANKS TO ALL ME ALSO WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL YOUR MUMMY BABY BIWI LOL ALL YOU KNOW WHO ARE THEY

MAY BE I FORGOT SOME PERSON LITTLE BRAINA SO

AND LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR ALL LOVE TO ME

AND FINALLY I PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE YOU SUCCESSFUL LIFE AND SOME KNOWLEDGE

Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago

Guys I am going on a college tour.. So will be available for few days.. 
Sorry for short update as i am in hurry

PART 34

Arnav looked at Aman with his hopeful eyes.

Aman: You will have to marry someone and apply against their custody claim.

Arnav: What the F***!!! Aman? You expect me to do the same mistake all over again?

Aman: No ASR. It depends on the type of marriage and girl you choose.

Arnav: come to the point without puzzling more.

Aman: If you are choosing the girl just to claim Ansh's custody yo can make it a contract marriage for sometime and pay amount in return to the girl. Another is marrying a girl lifelong who can be with you as Ansh's mother.

Arnav: Really? You expect me to such non sense?

Aman: If you want your son...

Arnav: Contract marriage? Who will?

Aman: girls like Sheetal.

Arnav: F*** Off!!

Aman: Then girls like Khushi for second way.

Arnav: You are fired.

Saying he left the cabin and landed in poolside where Khushi was explaining her love story to nicky.  For a moment he thought that he will get answers for his question. He got answers yet he dint get any!!

BJ: Its just like trying to grab air in palm.

DM: Only stupid like you will do that.

Meenu: Not again!!

Arnav after hearing all this couldn't help but ask her.

Arnav: Will you marry me?

Khushi stopped breathing for a moment and breathed very fast the next moment. She stared at his face and said with a emotionless voice.

Khushi: You are already married.

Yes He WAS already married. He has a son, very much like him. He cannot deny it. But he cannot also deny the fact that inspite of all this he loves only Khushi. He felt defeated.

BJ: Everything is fair in love and war.

DM: This love is not less than a War.

Meenu: Stop discussing wars when we have two love birds to unite.

Khushi: you have a son and your vengeance on me is still hanging. So what maked you ask that? Or is this another way of seeking you vengeance on me?

Arnav's inside broke in to infinite number of pieces. He felt as if 1000 pins were pricking him.

BJ: too much pain for a man to bear.

DM: what about what he has done before to her?

Meenu: this love is not easy.

Arnav was at loss of words for her questions. But he found his voice.

Arnav: Its not vengeance, but my need...

Need to be with you, need to hold you in my arms, needs to live the days I lost with you, need to live our life together.

He comepleted the rest in his mind as his eyes shined with unshed tears. Khushi was still in his arms giving him the needed strength. As khushi opened her mouth to speak, she felt a tug in her kurti and saw down while Arnav too saw down feeling his shirt being tugged.

Ansh looked up at their faces with a very painful face which made both panic. They knelt down to his level and hugged him from other side.

Arnav: Ansh? What happened?

Ansh(choking): Nanu called your mobile. I answered as you were not there when I came to see you. Papa, why did he say that I will leave you soon and Mamu will come and take me with him?

Arnav went rigid while Khushi was confused. she cupped Ansh's face and smiled at him.

Khushi: Ansh!! You are papa's strong boy na? You should not cry ok? Go to your Bua and dadi. And don't answer elder's call. Now go.

Ansh nodded his head. He gave them a hug and went. Khushi turned her confused gaze and met his painful one. He hung his head and said in a painful voice.

Arnav: They are claiming Ansh's custody.

Khushi was once again stunned.

Khushi: how can they? You are his father.

Arnav: They feel that I am not taking proper care of him as he is motherless child. He has joined his son and daughter in law in this. They are going to take Ansh from me. They are taking away my son Khushi.

Finally Arnav broke down. He went on his knees and hugged her putting his head on her waist as she caressed his hair calming him. She could feel his tears wetting her kurti and his body shaking as he cried. Arnav gathered himself and looked up at her face with his bloodshot eyes which clearly showed his vulnerability.

Arnav: how can I leave him? He is all I have Khushi. I cant let him go. You were the one who always found solutions for me in hards times back then. Help me here too. Please.

Khushi cupped his face and looked deep into his eyes that were shining with tears.

Khushi: Ansh is not motherless child. He has a mother and no one can separate him from his family. Come with me.

Khushi went from poolside while Arnav followed her like a toddler behind mother.

BJ: BOOM!!! Khushi is facing it.

DM: My bitiya will never back.

Meenu: U wish!!!!

Ok GUys this is it... 

Pls leave your comments... 

Bye

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 10 years ago

SUPER UPDATE LOVED IT

ARNAV IN TROUBLE OF LOSINING HIS CHILD

AMAN INDIRECTLY GIVE PLAN TO ASR

ARSHI MOMENT OMG HOW CUTE

ANSH GET FEARED OF LOSING ARNAV POOR SOUL

KUSHI ACTION AFTER SEEING ARNAV SADNESS

FINALLY HAPPY TO SEE STRONG KUSHI

WAITING FOR NEXT SUPER UPDATE . UPDATE SOON

Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago
viji ki pagal meenu ea ki kita tune๐Ÿ˜›
wow new threa and u thank to me๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
congrats for the new dhaka in sush style๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nickysweet - 10 years ago
๐ŸฅณCONGRATULATION ON NEW DHAGA SHYAMJI๐Ÿฅณ

awsum blossum update syamji..loved it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
apne to hamara dil khuss kardiya ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aww finally arnav proposed khushi to marry him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
love the way khushi give arnav emotional support..lovely๐Ÿ˜Š
aww poor ansh..he was so much scared that his nanu gonna take him away from his dad..bt khushi assured him that nothing dat sort of gonna happened..so khushi gonna marry arnav??
someone pinch me..shyamji its for real na..arshi ki shadi hogi na??ya phirse koi code decode karne ko bol denge app๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
hope to see arshi marriage soon
u better upadte soonish
desperately waiting for nxt update

Edited by arshi_sush - 10 years ago
this is my fav FF of urs 
awesome update meenu 
thank u for pm
enjoy ur tour ya 
nee enga pora? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Gabar congrts on new thread awesome update aman is very smart he talk right word in right time feeling sad for ansh now khushi know the ansh custody case surely she will agree to married arnav loved it continue soon Edited by arshirupa - 10 years ago
Will she accept to marry him or come up with some other solution... But looks like we have to wait long for the answers...
P.S n joy ur college trip Meenu n all the best for exams...