Pratigya

OS Amarprem - Chapter 72 Part 2 Page 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

thanks for the precap di...love the KP phone convo and angad Angry hope P will be saved by chandu or sumitra or pratap as k is nt there and when he returned he should come to know what was happened to p...update soon di Embarrassed

thanks dear Big smile  soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111rekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Chapter 72 Part 2 Page 4 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Hi,

part 2

It's going to be a mixed one ...good n bad..Embarrassed 

'ma ji? What happened? R u alright? Who is on the phone?'  pratigya asked , her tone concerned as she held sumitra by her shoulders... sumitra smiled at her through her tears , still clutching the receiver ... krishna listened to pratigya's concerned tone n heard her calling ...his mother as maji...! how dare she? Who does she think she is? His wife? To call his mother ...no! ...that woman as ma?... he gritted his teeth ...hell! n he had ordered her not to talk or be near that woman!... how dare she disobey him?... 'ma?' pratigya shook sumitra slightly , her face confused n concerned ... sumitra was in a trance , his voice ma!' reverberating inside her system ... krishna has had enough ...' give the phone to her!' he snapped , fisting his other palm... sumitra jolted , hearing his angry voice ... she looked at the phone pleadingly , too weak to speak n then she looked up at pratigya ... her son wanted to speak to this girl! What r u waiting for? Give the phone to her... n then her heart swelled again in happiness... krishna wanted to speak to this girl! N he phoned !... he phoned in the landline , not even bothering who picked it up!!!! ...  sumitra smiled at pratigya n offered the phone to her... pratigya looked taken aback ...'what ?' she said, her voice low, suddenly tensed ... 'this call is for u , beti...' sumitra said, placing the receiver in pratigya's trembling hands n caressing her face n head... pratigya was about to ask her what she meant but sumitra walked away , wiping her tears of happiness... krishna's grip on the phone tightened subconsciously , his throat suddenly dry... oh what should he say?... yes! Why did u phone in the first place ? she is driving u crazy ! isn't she?...  instead of enjoying her even in ur dreams all u see is she accusing u n u like a pathetic fool pleading with her ... not to go away from u?... u apologise for hurting her, what about the hurt she is giving u? he felt jolted ... she is hurting me? No! KST , being hurt by that ... her?... he closed his eyes n opened them instantly as he heard her breath against his ears ... pratigya had placed the phone to her ear, wondering about what sumitra had said this call is for her?' ...how? who will phone her here? ... she listened for any kind of sound from the other end, her heart beating in her mouth as she watched sumitra walk away ... ma seemed too much happy! Her face seemed transformed , as if all the happiness in the world was suddenly in her bosom... who would it be? She inhaled sharply , his face bursting into her heart ... she clutched at the receiver with her 2 hands , her legs suddenly feeling like jelly , her heart rate escalating exponentially ... he called here? ...she could feel every cell of her being listening with all their might n she wanted to shut out her stupid heart which was making unnecessary noise ...

krishna heard her inhale n he sagged against a window , working his throat to say something ...anything... don't be a fool krishna! She is going to replace that receiver n walk away! Just like how she did in that stupid dream! Do u want that?... just say something ... ask her if she is alright! No! ... why should he? He doesn't care if she alright or ...anything ... he exhaled ... pratigya could feel her cheeks reddening as she listened to his breath ... she bit her lower lip unconsciously , holding her breath ... why isn't he saying anything? ... krishna ran his hand through his hair trying to decide the words ... all he could think was her face , pained , teary ...' u alright?' he blurted out , feeling his heart thundering ... pratigya sighed , happiness erupting in her chest ... what did he just ask?... she nodded frantically into the phone , smiling stupidly ... no! u fool KST! What did u just ask? What would she think of u? ... surely she will be feeling that u r falling for her tricks!... what r u doing?... he took a deep breath ... 'i asked u something, r u alright? ' he asked her , his tone snappy , angry ... pratigya's smiled flattered n she blinked ... why is he angry? ...'y...yes...' she stuttered into the phone , tensed to the core ... 'i don't think so... bec if u were sane , u would have remembered my order not to go anywhere near my moth... that woman! What the hell were u doing with that woman?' he snarled at her , thankful that his anger was keeping that stupid nervousness at bay... 'i...' stammered pratigya , shocked , her eyes suddenly filling with tears ... what happened? ... she heard him click his tongue ...oh no! she is making him even angrier ... what will she tell him? That he came in a nightmare n she wanted much needed support to bury her pain? ...no! ... then her nightmare will become true ...! he will be laughing his head off at her stupidity ... n he had warned her not to go to kitchen corridor! ... but...wait? did he call here for asking her whether she was meeting his mother? How did he know?... she looked around tensed ... was she being spied ?... what does he want from her? Her heart cried ...

'ur tongue ? is it in ur mouth or someone chopped it off? Or should i do the honour?' he snapped at her ... pratigya fought her tears as she said...' I... i was feeling ...thirsty n ...headache ...n so i wanted water... n so i came down to ...to fetch water ...n i saw ur mother talking ... i mean on the phone ...n she looked tired ...as if she was about to faint or fall...' she stuttered n heard him inhale n she plunged on , gulping down ... 'so ...i ...i just held her n...' ...krishna cut her off, clicking his tongue again ...'right! '... he ran his hand through his hair again ... he wanted to shout at her , channel all the anger n frustration filling him to her, the root cause ... but here , she just happened to fetch water ! n did she say headache?... pratigya listened for his voice , listening to his breathing ... that went well! N u must stop stuttering pratigya!  Why can't u talk properly?...  'so... u were going to fetch water? Did u fetch it?' krishna asked , his thoughts suddenly jumping to his room n her inside it ...' yes...' pratigya said , trying to sound strong ... 'i hope u r not spoiling my bed! Don't u dare sleep in it, understand?' he snapped at her... the very thought of her sleeping in his bed was driving him mad with desire ...' yes...' pratigya said , sadness filling her... ofcourse ! she is just a maid! ...then she inhaled ... maid? He has stopped addressing her like that!... she gulped down , happiness peaking in her chest... krishns felt the shift in her mood n felt his heart becoming warmer too... he could feel that she was happy for some reason ... what could it be? ...may be she doesn't like sleeping in ur bed n she is just happy u denied her! Snapped his mind... no! ... that's can't be the reason!... he pursed his lips , raking his brain... what did he just say that made her happy? ... he didn't know that she was happy bec of a word he didn't say!...' u will sleep on the floor near the foot of my bed, is that clear?' he hissed at her , suddenly irritated ... he just can't fathom the reason for her happiness... she inhaled a bit, her heart weighing down ... she was to sleep on the floor?  Why is he being so mean to her? ...

he listened to her breath n understood that now she was feeling pain... there , if he can't understand her happiness , he could just turn that to sadness... he thought triumphantly for a sec before her pained face flashed in front of his eyes ...'no... don't sleep on the floor... u ...i mean...' he began n paused , gritting his teeth ... that's right, behave like a fool! KST!... her heart missed a beat as she listened with bated breath ...'sleep on the couch ...that will do for now! But once i am back, u will sleep on the floor, understood? ...' he snapped angrily ... ...'hmmm...' she hummed her consent into the phone , feeling a bit okay n happy that he changed his decision ... but no! She can't stay in that room while he is there! She don't want the nightmare to come true ! her heart cried ... krishna took a series of deep breathes to calm himself as her hum reverberated inside his system ... he could just imagine the ways in which he could make her hum in different manners ... no! Don't think about her like that! ... actually don't think about her! U were supposed to ignore her KST, for the umpteenth time!... pratigya didn't know how she knew it but she felt his mood swing dangerously towards that cold , cruel n mean one... she knew he was going to cut the phone...'krishna ! i ... did u ...i mean...' she whispered urgently into the phone... its now or never ! she can't sleep if she don't ask... she heard him groan in anger n frustration ... she clutched the receiver n waited, instinct telling her to wait ... she felt her heart assuring that he will listen...  krishna had felt a stupid jolt at hearing her whisper his name in his ear ... if he had thought her moaning his name into his mouth was all hot n sensual, he could feel his body heat rise just at the thought of her moaning in his ear... he closed his eyes n willed himself to clam down ...'what?' he said through gritted teeth, feeling frustrated... pratigya blushed scarlet, a delicious shiver running down her spine... ... she could feel the suppressed desire in his voice... she felt her mouth going dry... ..'er...' think pratigya... what did u want to ask him?... oh yes!

...' i just ...wanted to ask...whether u applied ur...medicine ...' she said , her heart beating in her mouth ... krishna gaped at the opposite wall, his heart hammering ... she asked him whether he had taken the medicine? ...'why do u want to know that?' he asked the question which was choking him... pratigya bit her lower lip , not knowing what to say ... oh! Why was he asking her such difficult things? ... what should she say? That she cares for him? That she wants to know that he is taking proper care of himself? That she can't sleep until she knows that? No! ... he will laugh at u! ...' er... just ...just so...' she stammered , tears in her eyes ... krishna who was staring hard at the wall , his heart beating like anything , gritted his teeth...what the f**k  she meant by that?... . what did u want to hear? Hell! Why do u want to hear? ... cut the phone already!!! ... he cut the phone without a sec thought n threw his mobile over a couch , glaring at it... pratigya who was waiting with thundering heart , felt her heart sinking as she listened to the dead tone ... she stood there for a few secs, her heart pining n she replaced the receiver ... don't be so stupid pratigya! who told u to ask in the first place... he must have been irritated !!! ... she dabbed her eyes n looked at the kitchen corridor  for sumitra... she turned n went upstairs , remembering his order... ma seemed so happy to hear his voice... ...may be she will be crying, it may not be right to disturb her, she thought...  she entered his room n found that the room seemed inviting now, after hearing his voice ... n she asked him what she wanted to ask him, that took a huge weight out of her heart...  he didn't answer her but... but...why was she expecting him to answer anyways... she suppressed a sob as she laid down on the couch , pulling a sheet over her... she closed her eyes , willing for sleep to come... but his face n many questions disturbed her all through the night , of which, why did he phone on the landline? Kept intruding her mind... she wanted to believe a readymade answer in her heart but decided against it... that was just stupid n her heart won't survive if it turns out to be false... meanwhile krishna forced his mind to channel all its thoughts to the deal ... he must get some sleep to stay alert ... the money involved is too big... but she crept up in his heart every now n then unconsciously  n by the time he was sleeping the thoughts that filled his mind had only her ...

She stirred , pulled a small square pillow to her as she snuggled closer to him in her dream ... she could hear someone knocking...  she blinked ... n sat up quickly ... she went n opened the door n ma sahib stood outside, her face livid n tensed ...tensed? pratigya didn't have time to think as gayatri snapped ...'looks like krishna need to be here to remind u that u r a maid of this house !... freshen up n come down fast! My ...my son is here n he wants his morning tea on time... go! Serve him the tea ! n after that u r to clean the courtyard ...hurry!' gayatri snapped at her... pratigya nodded , feeling a sense of dislike for the woman ... why though? She thought ... she shelved the thought as gayatri glared at her hurry up girl!'... pratigya bathed quickly n avoided going anywhere near the table or mirror , although she was blushing at the onslaught of memories again ... she looked longingly at his bed, not finding his sleeping form there as disturbing ... how would it be? To wake up next to him all morning, to watch him sleeping through the reflection in the mirror while she dried her hair ... to slump lazily in his arms as he ...no! don't think such things! N remember what he said to u? u r to sleep on the floor, starting from tonight!! ...get a grip pratigya! she sighed sadly n turned on the drier ... she was wearing a simple salwaar n she adjusted the shawl ... she wondered why she was feeling uncomfortable ... n she couldn't fathom the reason behind it... she fastened a small clip around her hair ... dunno why but she didn't like the idea of going in front of another man with her hair loose ... she tried to remember the face of ...what was his name? She didn't even know ma sahib's son's name !... let alone face!... whatever! She will just have to place his tea on some table n come back!... pratigya reached the hall n found a maid placing a tray of tea on the dining table... why can't she go n serve that guy tea? Pratigya wondered even as she took the tray ...' angad ji's room is the 3rd on that corridor...'  the maid directed her, her face grim... pratigya took the tray n walked towards the room , feeling that strange uncomfortable feeling again...

angad was laying on his side , away from the door , listening to the noise of the door... he could barely control his excitement  n lust...he had used meera all night n had send her out of the room at dawn...he can't wait to get pratigya as all his..   he heard a knock on the door n he waited ... pratigya hesitated a bit n pushed at the door ...it opened n she entered, feeling foreboding ... angad just lay there , thinking that she may try n wake him up if he didn't wake up... pratigya placed the tray on the bedside table n turned to look at angad's form over the bed... 'angadji...? ur tea...' she said , not liking the atmosphere in the room... 'angadji...?' she raised her voice , no answer ... she looked around , not knowing what to do...n her eyes caught something which looked very like a girl's garment on the nearby chair... she remembered with a jolt that that girl meera was now angad's mistress! ...she could feel an increasing urge to vomit,  the room n the scene suffocating her...she turned her face away in disgust ...  well, she will just tell ma sahib that he isn't up n she will leave the tea here itself, she though n made to walk towards the door... she will not be staying 1 more sec in that room... she contemplated on the lives of the maids in big traditional mansions like this ... what all things they have to see n hear n yet behave as if they r not offended ...! angad , who had looked around when he didn't hear her call him the third time saw her walking towards the door...  he sat up suddenly...' oh ! pratigya ... i was looking forward to meet u...' he smiled what he thought was a charming smile ... pratigya turned to look at him n grimaced awkwardly ... he was shirtless ... she nodded once n looked at the floor, not knowing what to do or how to get out of there quickly ... angad looked at her , his eyes dancing in lust ...oh she is such a vision! No wonder that dog krishna was salivating to have her!...'uh sorry..' he made a show of putting his shirt on , but pratigya wasn't looking... 'ur tea , angad ji' she said n made to go again but he said ...'hey stop! ... what's the hurry? I believe we r meeting for the first time...no, sec time actually... u do remember the first time don't u pratigya?' he smiled at her , which was more like a leer...

pratigya glared at him ...ofcourse she remembered ... at the estate ... where his friend had tried to molest her n she closed her eyes for a sec, shuddering , remembering krishna killing that man in front of her eyes... she nodded again n tried to turn around ... 'but we r meeting for the first time after ...should i say , marriage ...or after krishna brought u here as his ...slave' angad continued , walking towards her ... pratigya felt pangs of pain erupting in her chest at the words n she said...' i have work... ur tea will be cold...' n made to go... 'pratigya ... pratigya... why hurry?'  anagd drawled , coming closer to her n pratigya automatically took several steps backwards ...  she could feel that feeling of worms crawling over her skin...' he is so cruel n mean, isn't he?' angad sneered , his eyes raking her...' what?' pratigya said, taken aback...' i shouldn't be saying this as he is my brother, younger to me ofcourse, but he is such a devil...' angad said , walking forward n pratigya moved sideways , feeling disgusted n a bit afraid ...'i heard that he hit u when u were with him at mumbai...' said angad , his tone sad ... pratigya looked at him, feeling the pain come back...angad shook his head in mock sympathy n stopped walking , a glint in his eyes ... she was now cornered to the wall, she can't escape... pratigya , who was reeling in the pain , didn't notice , her mind full of the events at that time...' n i also heard that he ordered , excuse my language but i am saying what he did, ...that he ordered a girl that day n threw u , his wedded wife, out of his apartment , he can be such an animal sometimes...is that true?...' anagd sighed in sadness... pratigya could feel tears welling up in her eyes  n her heart bleeding at the memory ... she tried to take deep breathes , but she could feel that she was going to cry...no! don't be weak pratigya! ... see , listen to this guy! Isn't he telling the truth? N u r shamelessly falling for such an animal? ...no! he has never considered her as wife! So how could what he did be Cruel? ...n besides she cared a hoot what he did at that time!...  Really pratigya? u weren't affected ? ...he was just doing what he had been doing all these time! ...oh! if u remember he did that to hurt u! to humiliate u!, n just tell me pratigya, u weren't hurt?...she heard her sane part snap at her...i...i don't know...i was hurt...but...but ...that was all past... i am trying to come out of it...NO pratigya! u r trying to ignore n forget about his mean n cruel side!...but... he is not like that always! He can b so nice n good , brave ...kind... ...yes! that's it! Defend that devil more , pratigya!!! ...u r going to gutter!!... what would u say if he was doing that now? Eh? ... she heard her sane part shout at her n felt a horrified shudder up her spine...

she looked up at angad, tears in her eyes...'i have work...' she said n made to go again... angad continued in the same sad tone...' i apologise for his behalf  , he is my brother u see... but he has this nasty nature n we can't do anything about it... i am sure u will adjust to his life soon... i mean , take now for instance ... he didn't take u with him to hongkong... n i am sure he must be enjoying some European chics , just now as we r talking ...' anagd sighed dramatically ... pratigya felt pangs of pain n disgust fill her ...'why r u saying all this to me? Move away ... i have work!' she shouted , blinded by agony ... 'oh sorry if my words hurt u pratigya...' he moved forward  as if to console her n she moved sideways , away from him, feeling disgusted , her eyes on the floor... ...'but as they say truth hurts ... i am just saying this to prepare u for the long life ahead ... if i were him i wouldn't have done this to u at any cost '... he said , stepping forwards ... pratigya glared at him , alarm bells sounding in her mind... 'what do u mean? ' she asked , her eyes narrowing ... 'he got bored off u so quickly ?  i mean , he didn't take u with him to hongkong , did he? '... anagd said , his eyes turning darker... pratigya fisted her hands in anger, wondering what he was saying ...' u must have seen his tantrums here to get u as his mistress! N when he finally got u under his feet , he threw u out of his room , just bec u didn't dance for him! ... n then he waited n waited like ages to have u , torturing u,  n now that u r just a broken toy , he throws u aside n go finding new ones! ... what i am trying to tell u is that , if i were on his place , i wouldn't be treating u like that...' anagd's eyes turned lustful , walking closer to her ... pratigya staggered  back , feeling revolted ... 'i would have kept u as my queen, pratigya! ...n not degrade u as a maid!...u can ask meera! ...u can ask her how am i keeping  her as compared to him !... i can't fathom why he wants any other thing when u r around... u look so delicious! I can't even imagine how u taste ...!... if i were him i...' ...

...'shut up!' pratigya bellowed n stood straight, her eyes blazing , her body trembling in anger ...his face flashed across her mind n she could feel courage n a sense of protection...'one more word n u will rue this day ... n ur words!' she shouted at him... 'rue? Actually i will be enjoying this day , pratigya... leave him n come to me... i will give u all the riches ...i will make u a queen...!'.. angad said lecherously n made to grab her ... ...'stay where u r angad!! Don't u dare touch me! ... or else he will know about it ... i promise!...' she said , her eyes angry n moving away from his out stretched hands...why r u telling him this? How could u trust krishna to protect u from this dog?  U urself know that his previous mistress is with this dog now! What if he is planning exactly that fate for u? ... no! Never! Screamed her insane part, strong...bec i am not his mistress! ...i am his...his...  Ha! U r his what? Mocked her sane part... i am his ! i belong to him! Whether he acknowledges or not!... N i know that he cares for me!!! ..  he may be torturing me! He may be treating me as dirt!  But he had also taken good care of me! ... he had nursed me all night , even without sleeping! ... N she had seen his eyes when her friend anwar had held her hand... he won't let anybody even look at me! ... said her insane part , a sense of protection n safety n pride engulfing her...

angad's eyes contracted in fear ... n then anger!... 'looks like u didn't know him then... he cares a hoot about broken toys! ... don't try to scare me using him girl! ... bec i am not afraid of him! Did u hear that...! i ...am ..not ..afraid of ...him! ' angad shouted n lunged at her... pratigya moved away n angad collided with a nearby table ... 'i am warning u again angad! Move aside n let me go from here now! ... or else i assure u he will hear about every word u said to me! N what u were trying to do!...move aside ! now!...' pratigya said , her hands fisted  ... 'don't u dare pull that card on me u bitch!' angad cursed , moving forward n grabbing her left wrist, his face contorted in rage ... SMACK! Pratigya slapped him hard across his face just as the door opened n sumitra dashed in , her face angry as she stared at angad... she had just asked a maid where pratigya was wanting to share more time with her ... she hadn't been able to sleep the whole night bec of happiness n she wanted to share it with chandu...but he wasn't up yet  ... she was shocked to hear from rema kaki that pratigya was asked to serve tea to angad n she had come running towards angad's room... she had heard pratigya telling angad to move away n that she will tell krishna about him n she heard angad shouting n had angrily pushed at the door ... pratigya looked around in relief at sumitra , angry tears in her eyes as angad staggered back , his face turned in the force of the slap...

' pratigya! Beti, r u alright?' sumitra asked , her eyes slits on angad who looked around in anger n shock ...'yes ma...' pratigya sighed , moving towards her ...'what's happening here?' gayatri entered the room , looking around at them... her eyes narrowed as she looked at angad n the way he covered his cheek ... her shocked n angry eyes moved to pratigya...' u slapped my son?' she hissed venomously ... 'ur good for nothing son was trying to...' sumitra began but angad cut in ...'this girl was trying to seduce me ma ...but i don't know what happened suddenly when this old woman entered she was pushing me off her n slapped me...!' ... pratigya looked at him in disgust n shock while sumitra looked at him in mockery ...'oh really! For ur kind information angad, i heard what u were talking n how u were trying to attack her ... the girl wasn't trying to seduce u , she was warning u not to touch her or else krishna will be knowing about it!... n i must warn u didi, if i were u i would keep this loser of a son of urs out of krishna's eye sight if u want him alive!'... sumitra glared at angad n then at gayatri ... angad fumed while gayatri threw an angry glance at him... she rounded on sumitra...' oh ! don't u dare accuse my son n threaten him n me, sumitra !... we all know what this s**t is capable of! She was the one who was going to announce to the world that ur son raped her! N u think she is all goody-goody , pure?...  My mistake ! i shouldn't have asked her to bring tea for my son ... actually u should be worried , sumitra ! ... either ur son couldn't satisfy this hungry bitch that she is looking for another man in a matter of mere hours or that she is so much like u , knowing all kinds of tricks to trap wealthy men in the honey trap...!'

pratigya reeled in humiliation n anger as sumitra smirked mockingly at gayatri ...'rant all u want didi, but that won't change the truth ... n the truth is that i have heard what was going on here! ... n that only involved ur son being a wimp! Which is what he is!... n as for what's going on between my son n this girl , i think u urself know the answer n is far too afraid to believe it ... u see she already has her plate too full to look anywhere else... as a very concerned mother-in-law , i am just hoping she is capable to contain his ardour ...'  sumitra smiled good naturedly to pratigya... pratigya blushed n looked down, knotting her fingers, suddenly feeling feverish ... gayatri glared angrily at sumitra n angad's face looked as though doused with cold water ...' come beti...' sumitra caressed pratigya's face n held her hand n they walked out ... she paused at the door n turned ...'n as far as she being a lot like me , as u have rightly noticed didi'... sumitra put a hand around pratigya's waist n hugged her closer to her affectionately as she continued...' I am glad she is ...' pratigya looked at sumitra in happiness , smiling up at her ...she had never felt so confident n assured  in many weeks ... sumitra shared her smile n they both walked out , hands around each other...

gayatri rounded on anagd , the moment they were out of earshot ... 'what the hell do u think u were doing , u idiot?' she slapped him hard across his cheek ... angad galared at her in anger n humiliation ... 'i told u to wait till all the obstacles r off our path! ... i can't even begin to think what will happen if krishna comes back this evening! Leave ...! leave immediately ! ... go to estate , now! N don't u dare step in here again until i say so... out!...' gayatri hissed at him in anger n tension... 'I am not going to go anywhere ... this is my house!!! Everything of his, including her , is mine!!!!... i am not going to leave here ...no! i won't ma! ... let him come i am sure neither that old hag or her will utter a word to him! ... u know him ma! He won't care a hoot! He hates that old hag n that devil will die rather than listen to that toy of his! ... i won't go to estate , atleast not today... i want to play golf ...it has been ages ... tell rakesh to bring the breakfast n then the kit... '...' but angad...' gaytri began in exasperation but he went to bathroom n closed the door on her face... the nerve of her to insult him! N on top that threaten him with krishna! She will rue this day ...very dearly ! he gnashed his teeth in anger n humiliation ...

gayatri walked towards meera's room... things r getting serious ... the girl n sumitra seemed to be getting closer ...no! that must not happen... what if the girl blurts out all their plan to her! No! ... she went n instructed meera to handle pratigya ... meanwhile sumitra made to walk towards her room n pratigya hesitated , feeling bad n sad ... 'what happened , beti?  U have some other work? I just wanted to talk to u...' ...pratigya smiled earnestly , squeezing sumitra's hand ...'oh no maji... i too want to talk to u ... to listen to u... but... but...' she paused awkwardly , feeling bad ...' what is it beti?' sumitra asked searching her face ... she so wanted to ask her about that press conference n how she was plotting to use her sari ... bec now she was convinced that the girl wouldn't have done it , atleast not by her own!... 'er...' pratigya fought her mind... how could she tell maji that he had asked not to talk or go near her! She will be hurt! ...no! she can't hurt her! ...n she was having difficulty in following that particular order of his! ...how could she not talk to n revere this woman!... she took a deep breath ...'i am supposed to clean the courtyard now, maji...  i guess i must start doing it. ... she paused awkwardly , looking down ... sumitra looked at her , her eyes tender ... ...'alright , but u will eat breakfast with me, i will be waiting ...' she smiled n patted her cheek n pratigya found herself nodding , returning the smile... oh! What should she do?

Pratigya started sweeping the courtyard n she paused , suddenly feeling afraid as meera came n stood next to her... 'so lets see ur progress bitch! What's ur status on procuring the files? I guess u must have had time to remember that in ur busy time in malik's bed!!!...' spat meera , her face contorted in jealousy ...pratigya looked at her in anger n disgust n moved away from her a bit ...oh ! the files! She had completely forgotten about that! ...all her thoughts were surrounding him n now all she was thinking was having a great time with his mother! ...' i have already found out where he keeps all the confidential files  n thumbs...' she said, renuka's face flashing in her mind... oh! She must not let her thoughts wander to him or his mother! ...she must only think about her mother!!! ... 'i just have to get the PIN now n take out the files... which...which i could only do once he is back...' pratigya continued, her heart bleeding ... meera glared at her n then smirked ...'yes! U would do well to go away from the haveli n malik's room ASAP... or else u know what will happen! Ur mother's condition will worsen! ... but u seem too caught up with malik's attention' on u ... n u keep forgetting that if u talked to anyone else here or try to mingle with anyone else, ur mother will be given a sec dosage of drug' ... meera said , twirling her hair ... pratiya looked horrified ...'what ? no! I am doing what u told! I found out about the location of the files! Then why r u trying to torture my mother? ...' pratigya whispered frantically, angry n panicky tears in her eyes ... meera looked at her in glee... 'oh yeah ?  What to do? Ur father told me to report ur progress here n all i can tell him is how u r getting cosy with that old hag ! when we have explicitly told u not to talk to anybody here!!!!...' ...'I ...I '... pratigya stuttered in horror ...oh no! Every sec she is with sumitra spells danger for her mother!!!... what a complete fool she is! ... her mother is her only priority!!! ... but ...but... his mother is so nice...so caring...so loving... how could she not talk to her? Not Find solace in her company?... 'so beware bitch! If i see u even looking at that old hag again , ur father will know about it...' sneered meera ...pratigya looked away , hiding her tears n panic... but for some reason meera was still hanging out near her ...

pratigya looked up at her , angry n confused ... she saw meera smirk smugly n pull aside a multi coloured shawl covering her neck all this time ... she sighed dramatically ...'u see , i was thinking of buying myself a new  necklace with the money ur father gave , but as u can see, there is no need for it... nice na?' she sneered , fingering the necklace over her neck... pratigya stared at it, horrified , even as her heart burst into a billion painful pieces ... it was the necklace he had gifted her for pag phere rasam...! n taken back...! how come this... wh**e... has it? ... pratigya looked up to meet the smug n mocking eyes of meera ...'where did u ...get it...?' she asked , her head feeling like spinning...'why bitch? malik gave me!...' said meera , leering... her every being reeled in pain n disgust as meera continued...' malik is very kind!  Malik had wanted a quick head that evening, u see... n u were busy trying to catch fever in rain!!! ...n i was available to malik as always... malik was really pleased n found me worthy of his gift!...'  ... pratigya staggered back as horror n pain n disgust filled her ... no! ...she felt like vomiting ... meera continued to leer... 'why , u didn't get any gift from malik  till now?  may be u r plain pathetic ! Explains why malik didn't take u with him to hongkong this time'... meera shook her head in mock sympathy n walked away , laughing... pratigya could feel the world around her spinning out of focus n she staggered back , sagging against a pillar...he took that necklace from her only to give it to...to that...wh**e?... there ! n u thought he cares for u! loves u! for him u r just another body! ... to be used as n when he feels like it!   n u r falling for such a disgusting man!!... she heard her sane part mock her... she could hear the laughter ringing n reverberating in her heart...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed 

Edited by dhakarn - 06 February 2014 at 5:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96babithajrekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Fantastic Update DhanyaClap

Poor P, CryAngad and Meera are hurting her so much.Angry 

Really hope that K finds out that Meera has that necklace and she gets her due. I also want K to find out about Angad, don't know if P will get a chance or be able to do it, so maybe it will be Sumitra.

Love the bond between Sumitra and P, liked how Sumitra was proud that P is like her and told Gayatri so. Clap

Looking forward to the next updateTongue

Khushi96dhakarn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow wonderful update di... Clap u made my mood on...love the phone convo...they understand each other without uttaring a word wow... Embarrassed and yes hope k will find out these thing abt p...and sumitra will tell abt angad incidance to chandu...update soon di... Tongue

rekrndhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Fantastic Update DhanyaClap

Poor P, CryAngad and Meera are hurting her so much.Angry 

Really hope that K finds out that Meera has that necklace and she gets her due. I also want K to find out about Angad, don't know if P will get a chance or be able to do it, so maybe it will be Sumitra.

Love the bond between Sumitra and P, liked how Sumitra was proud that P is like her and told Gayatri so. Clap

Looking forward to the next updateTongue

thanks dear Big smile

P won't tell anything to K as meera's words had affected her badly... n she will be walloying in sadness but something will soon happen to get her out of her sad mood...

just a hint : very soon she is going to give up all her half minded attempts to not to fall for himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Renu111

wow wonderful update di... Clap u made my mood on...love the phone convo...they understand each other without uttaring a word wow... Embarrassed and yes hope k will find out these thing abt p...and sumitra will tell abt angad incidance to chandu...update soon di... Tongue

thanks dear Big smile  

coming soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manissha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top