Pratigya

OS Amarprem - Chapter 72 Part 2 Page 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by rekrn

Wow Dhanya a fabulous updateClap

They both are missing each other and at the same time not wanting to be hurt by the other but then they worry that each other is okay. You have written beautifully how their hearts are already connected subconsciously.

P running to Sumitra was a nice touch, like their bonding, glad that P felt she could go to her for comfort.

K calling, Sumitra answering and realizing it was K then he called her ma and her calling him beta both touched by each others' endearment.  It shows that they both missed not being a part of each others' life, waiting for the time when this relationship will heal.

Now K is angry again because P is downstairs where he told her not to go.  Hope he doesn't do anything bad.

Looking forward to the updateTongue

Thanks dear Big smile 

their relationship will heal... coming soon... i want ma-beta relation to mend before K-P relation as a man can only love n respect another woman if he loves n respects his own mother...

hope u don't find it boring...

Absolutely not, the way that you write so beautifully and descriptively Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshadhakarn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Chapter 72 Part 2 Page 4 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

[QUOTE=rekrn]Wow Dhanya a fabulous updateClap

They both are missing each other and at the same time not wanting to be hurt by the other but then they worry that each other is okay. You have written beautifully how their hearts are already connected subconsciously.

P running to Sumitra was a nice touch, like their bonding, glad that P felt she could go to her for comfort.

K calling, Sumitra answering and realizing it was K then he called her ma and her calling him beta both touched by each others' endearment. It shows that they both missed not being a part of each others' life, waiting for the time when this relationship will heal.

Now K is angry again because P is downstairs where he told her not to go. Hope he doesn't do anything bad.

Thanks dear Big smile
        their relationship will heal... coming soon... i want ma-beta relation to mend before K-P relation as a man can only love n respect another woman if he loves n respects his own mother...

[/QUOTE ]

@bold...agree dhanya...
hope sumitra alwys trust prats...

Sumitra is going to do exactly that... even when anyone else don't... coming soon , i mean a bit later...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshasimmi.friends03Renu111rekrn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged

K calling, Sumitra answering and realizing it was K then he called her ma and her calling him beta both touched by each others' endearment. It shows that they both missed not being a part of each others' life, waiting for the time when this relationship will heal.

Now K is angry again because P is downstairs where he told her not to go. Hope he doesn't do anything bad.

Thanks dear Big smile

[/QUOTE ]

@bold...agree dhanya...

Sumitra is going to do exactly that... even when anyone else don't... coming soon , i mean a bit later...
thnx dhanya..giving us such a positive hope...hope now onwards atleast sumitra,chandu not only trust prats but they smell the wrong deed too...& not only just think abt it but they take to step in that direction too...do something constructive..like spy on evil's...overhear their convo...means something meaningful act...

rekrndhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Thanks dear Big smile

[/QUOTE ]

@bold...agree dhanya...

thnx dhanya..giving us such a positive hope...hope now onwards atleast sumitra,chandu not only trust prats but they smell the wrong deed too...& not only just think abt it but they take to step in that direction too...do something constructive..like spy on evil's...overhear their convo...means something meaningful act...

thanks dear Embarrassed 

from now onwards a series of events r going to unfold which will help K n sumitra's relation healing n K starting to see P in a new light ... only give me a bit time... i can't write without being decriptive  so the chaters will be long n a may seem a bit dragging ... i will try my best to reach KP mutual contession of love ... but before that they r going to go through hell... both of them!! especially K!

Edited by dhakarn - 05 February 2014 at 12:48am

Renu111rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hi,

Just thought of posting a precap for part 2...

'u alright?' he blurted out , feeling his heart thundering ... pratigya sighed , happiness erupting in her chest ... what did he just ask?... she nodded frantically into the phone , smiling stupidly

'he didn't take u with him to hongkong... n i am sure he must be enjoying some European chics , just now as we r talking ...' anagd sighed dramatically ... pratigya felt pangs of pain n disgust fill her ...'why r u saying all this to me? Move away ... i have work!' she shouted , blinded by agony...

'don't try to scare me using him girl! ... bec i am not afraid of him! Did u hear that...! i ...am ..not ..afraid of ...him! angad shouted n lunged at her...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 05 February 2014 at 12:51am

Renu111rekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nice Precap DhanyaSmile

Loved the first part K asking how she is and P shaking her head thinking that he can see her.  They way that you described it I could visualize it and it brought a laugh and smile to my face.

Really worried about the rest,  don't like Angad at all, how dare he attack PAngry hope someone comes and saves her would like it to be K of course, but him being in hong kong don't think it will be him.

Looking forward to the next updateSmile

Renu111dhakarn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the precap di...love the KP phone convo and angad Angry hope P will be saved by chandu or sumitra or pratap as k is nt there and when he returned he should come to know what was happened to p...update soon di Embarrassed

rekrndhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Nice Precap DhanyaSmile

Loved the first part K asking how she is and P shaking her head thinking that he can see her.  They way that you described it I could visualize it and it brought a laugh and smile to my face.

Really worried about the rest,  don't like Angad at all, how dare he attack PAngry hope someone comes and saves her would like it to be K of course, but him being in hong kong don't think it will be him.

Looking forward to the next updateSmile

Thanks dear Big smile 

yeah, K is in hongkong ATMWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top