Pratigya

OS Amarprem - Chapter 72 Part 2 Page 4

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

just thought of posting a precap...

she fought her tears n looked down at the ribbon... she replaced it... just in case he may find it... or look for it...

she had never ever felt so helpless in her life! ...' i love u , pls... .. u promised u won't leave me alone , krishna ... pls... i love u...' she pleaded , her hands wrapping around his legs as she cried ... 'love ? she heard him spat n she felt him kick her mercilessly ... she fell back over the sand , shocked in painful agony

he felt her breath hitch n her lips parting in anticipation n shyness ...'all I need ...is ...u!' he whispered huskily , his lips gently caressing hers even as he talked, his eyes closing in happiness of the admission...

she is least bothered about u! she will be sleeping in ur room , enjoying the luxury n even laughing at u in her mind n here u r! trying to phone her!... stop KST! Cut the phone this instant! U don't want to hear her voice!...  no!... yes! Stop being pathetic !... yes! He was about to cut the phone when someone picked up at the other end...

Hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely precap DhanyaπŸ‘

Looks like they are both having dreams, hope P's doesn't come true😭 and K does that he is finally realizing things hope so.πŸ˜‰

I hope it's P that answers, but if she does will K say anything. πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the next update😊
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the precap di...they both r dreaming ..and yes hope p answer that phone...waiting for update... πŸ˜›
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Lovely precap DhanyaπŸ‘

Looks like they are both having dreams, hope P's doesn't come true😭 and K does that he is finally realizing things hope so.πŸ˜‰

I hope it's P that answers, but if she does will K say anything. πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the next update😊

thanks for appreciating dear πŸ˜ƒ

will try to do so soon
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nyce precap...

so prat is feeling low...dreaming her worst...her heart is full of pain that if he reject her...she is deeply in love with krishna...

on the other hand krish is also on realization path...he is restless...as he is unable to understand that what & why this happening is happen to him...why...so he called just to listen to her voice...

gd one...

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks for the precap di...they both r dreaming ..and yes hope p answer that phone...waiting for update... πŸ˜›

Thanks dear ...

U will see...
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

nyce precap...

so prat is feeling low...dreaming her worst...her heart is full of pain that if he reject her...she is deeply in love with krishna...

on the other hand krish is also on realization path...he is restless...as he is unable to understand that what & why this happening is happen to him...why...so he called just to listen to her voice...

gd one...

Thanks dear...

Hope the chapter lives up to ur expectation...
dhakarn thumbnail
double post πŸ˜³Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
here's link to Chapter 71
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3884422

Chapter 72

A word of caution... P's dream is going to be really bad πŸ˜³

Pratigya went to his room , after having dinner near a small room in the terrace ,clutching a news paper she had whisked  from chandu's room when she went to replace the curtains... she just couldn't resist ...she knew that almost all the papers had published their photo after the pag phere rasam... n sure enough there was a exclusive coverage on how the couple made their first media appearance after marriage...she gazed at their photo feeling her heart flip in a silly manner... she looked so beautiful, standing next to him, in his arms... she sighed , her eyes dreamy , running her fingers along his frame, shyly... no! What r u doing pratigya? She jolted n replaced the paper , sadness weighing her heart down...she walked to the left corner of his room where she had seen a mid sized cupboard where all the sheets n pillow covers were kept...she took out white ones, caressing the soft silk... she sighed n made his bed , carefully n lovingly arranging the pillows, blushing at the memory of getting up during the morning , next to him... she started folding his clothes after putting aside her sari ... she noticed something falling from the side pocket of his pants n gasped ... it was the ribbon... she picked it up , her heart dancing in joy... he kept it with him! Why? ... she looked at her reflection in the mirror , realising that there were tears in her eyes ... why would he keep it with him? Her heart pined for an answer... may be when he brought u from the grounds he just pocketed it n forgot about it! Why the hell r u thinking too much pratigya? why would he keep that otherwise !!!! ...n pay attention to the fact that is staring at ur face! He forgot about it!!! ...if he wanted it, he would have taken it with him! So stop dreaming!!!... she fought her tears n looked down at the ribbon... she replaced it... just in case he may find it... or look for it... what r u doing pratigya? take it out! ... he broke the necklace n took it back! Why would he keep , n preposterous! , look for that silly ribbon!? ... u r pathetic! ... she folded the pants n kept it over the couch , fighting her sane part who was screaming at her to take the ribbon back... no! ... she won't take it back! ... why do u insist on hope, pratigya? when all he does is use u as a piece of furniture n humiliate u? ...no!... he took care of me last night! I felt his concern !  his love!... why would he nurse a mere maid? ... ha! He was just feeling guilty! U saw that he is equally concerned for avinashi or arjun!!...  Why do u insist on reading his gestures in a way u want them to be? ...i don't know!!!! ... she folded his shirt n kept it over his pants ... she looked around, dabbing her eyes ... 

it was the first time she was alone in his room n she was seeing his room clearly ... she had learned from a maid that they had a home theatre also , to the other side of the house as she looked around to see an LED perched on the wall , opposite of his bed ...there were a stack of CDs over his bed side table n a large music system to the sideways ...  she walked to the table , her eyes bright as she saw a familiar DVD cover ... what ? he likes classical Hindustani music ? ... she felt her heart brim in happiness n excitement ... she ran her fingers fondly over the stacks , sighing ... she took one of her fav songs n played it... she walked dreamily towards the balcony , her tired body n saddened heart  feeling soothed , her thoughts full of him!... his eyes!... the way he looked at her in concern ...in love! Last night!...she remembered his promise that he will never leave her side...she felt her heart ready to explode in happiness... she smiled in a silly manner , her eyes twinkling in delight... his eyes that morning! ...she shuddered involuntarily as she remembered the deep desire in them... his mouth against hers!...his tongue inside her!...moving n gliding against hers!...his taste!...his hands along her hair n hips!... his voice as he had hissed into her mouth!... she felt her body blossoming into goosebumps at the memory ... she hugged herself, closing her eyes , a curious wet feeling between her legs as she sighed against the cold night air , standing idly in his balcony ... his smooth hair along her fingers ... his manly scent , filling her ...heart...body...soul...  she jumped wildly with a gasp as she felt his hands encircle her from behind , his face buried in his fav area , her nape , tangled in her hair ... she turned around to face him, twisting in his arms, their bodies caressing intimately , her eyes wide in excited shock n shyness... her gasp as she encountered his eyes  was drowned in his fierce kiss ... pratigya felt her legs turning sand n she just lay in his arms , sagging like a lotus against rain... it was as though his mouth n his hands , now around her face framing it, were the only support that held her limp body in a standing position... no! was she standing? She no longer knew ! ... she could feel his manly scent overpowering her senses ,n she inhaled greedily... she realised that her hands were now around his neck n head, pulling him more down on her , his tongue n lips assaulting hers... she could taste him , feel him, all over her... he was demanding n she was giving , all of her ... she struggled to breathe as she panted hysterically , feeling his mouth leave hers , mercifully ... she opened her half closed eyes as if from a dream n found that she was laying in his arms, bridal style , n he was looking at her , his eyes naughtier ...   she didn't even remember him picking her up n she inhaled  slightly as she felt him place her in his bed... wait? Wasn't she in the terrace ?... 

she moaned slightly as she saw him swoop down over her again n lick her lower lip , the naughty glint in his eyes more pronounced ... she parted her trembling , swollen lips , suddenly becoming aware of her thundering heart , lost in his eyes...n she was well aware of his body lying over hers , his weight pressing her petite body down... she saw him smile at her n then he caressed her nose with his , n kissed her right cheek... she sighed n threw her head sideways, a delicious shiver running down her spine as he ran his tongue along the length of her right jaw line from her chin n upto her ear n snuggled his face in her hair , chuckling boyishly ... 'krishna!...' she writhed under him, giggling, n her limp hands came up to clasp around his shoulder n nape as krishna bit her earlobe playfully ... ...'what ? u don't like it?' he inquired innocently , nibbling over her cheek... she squirmed in shyness , still keeping her face turned sideways n away from him, which ofcourse aided his assault over her right cheek n ear... 'tell me, u don't like it...?' krishna asked again , as he turned her head to force her to look at him , his hand coiling in her hair behind her , n she panted against him, their lips inches from each other, her eyes shy n drooping below his naughty, desirous ones ... she struggled to hide her blush but failed ...her eyes dropped to his strong shoulders , his muscular collar ,the start of his hairy chest as his shirt was unbuttoned at the top in a carelessly stylish manner...n her eyes wandered shyly along his left arm , which held her hip, strong ...she looked up with a shiver to meet his eyes , to find his amused smile n blushed scarlet... his eyes dropped to her sore lips n he freed his hand from her hip n traced her lips , upper n lower , with his thumb , gently n she undulated against him, her eyes closing in happiness n pleasure n shyness...' just answer me , pratigya' she heard him whisper against her lips n she shook her head in shyness... she felt his weight over her lifting n opened her eyes to see him standing up , his face in a cute pout ... 

wait!... Where is he going? No! don't leave! ... she saw him look at her strangely as he walked backwards ... no! u promised u won't leave me alone! Where r u going? Leaving me behind!... no ! pls ...come back!... she sat up ,her head spinning n all she could see was him turning away from her n walking ahead ... wait? Where was she? ...it...it looked like a desert... vast ... huge... n there he was walking ahead of her ... no! don't go krishna!... 'krishna !!!' she shouted , running behind him... but however much she ran , the distance between them seemed to remain constant... 'yes!... yes!... i ...like it..' she blushed crimson , as she ran behind him... she saw him turn n look at her , a mocking grin on his face... 'u like it?' ... he asked , suddenly near her , his hand coiling around her hair n pulling her flush against him... 'yes!' she said , her eyes strong , amassing all the love she had for him... she saw him laugh coldly , mockingly ... 'u like whatever i say, do to u?' ... he asked ... what's wrong? She thought ...his tone was different...mocking!... she so wanted to say yes! If only the tone was loving!... she could feel her heart being ripped into millions of pieces ... she gasped as he pulled her sari away from her chest n her hands automatically covered her chest from his view , her eyes pained... 'hey! Why r u hiding from me what's mine?...' she heard him drawl , n felt him prise her hands away from her chest ... 'u r beautiful maid !' he said, his eyes roving over her ... pain assaulted her like never before n hot tears sprung from her eyes ... 'i ...i love u , krishna' she said , wishing the nightmare to end... his cold n mocking laughter send shivers down her spine... hot tears fell on to the sand infront of her n she felt him push her face up , his hand clasping her jaw ... he towered over her , his face mocking ... 'what did u say, maid? U love me?...' he howled in laughter ... no! pls... this is not happening! She thought desperately , suddenly having difficulty in breathing as an agonising scream was chocking her... 'i like ur body ...i want ur delicious body... n i am playing with u for sometime before i go for the kill n u had the audacity to love me? '  he asked , his eyes angry , even as his lustful hands wandered all over her neck n collar bone n then downwards, feeling her soft breasts... 'krishna'... she called his name pleadingly, her heart wrenching , but her hands limp on her sides , unable to stop him... she had never ever felt so helpless in her life! ...'pls don't do this to me...' she said , her eyes streaming...he laughed cruelly , palming her...' i thought u said u like it?' he sneered at her... she fell on her knees, pain blinding her... 'pls... love me... not use me...' she said, fighting her tears n looked up at his eyes... 'KST n love a mere maid?' he hissed at her n started to turn around  ... 'i love u , pls... .. u promised u won't leave me alone , krishna ... pls... i love u...' she pleaded , her hands wrapping around his legs as she cried ... 'love ?' she heard him spat n she felt him kick her mercilessly ... she fell back over the sand , shocked in painful agony ... she saw him bent over her n pull her tear stained face closer to his angry n hatred filled face ... 'how dare u , maid?  All i want n ever want is ur body... i want to enjoy the whole of u, although  u r nothing but a hole for me, u bitch!... now don't waste my time ... strip!...' she heard him order... shudders of pure , raw pain rocked her body as she screamed in agony ...'no! krishna !... pls... don't do this to me... i love u... i love u , krishna !...I...' she blinked , shivering ... she was on his bed , the sheets fisted in her sweaty palms ...

she sat up , breaking in cold sweat , looking around frantically ... he was nowhere to be seen ... she panted , n realised that she was crying ... her head pounded , her heart hammering painfully ... she could still see his mocking eyes , his mirthless laughter... no! she closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head frantically to get rid of the horrifying images ... the nightmare was terrifyingly close to the truth ... here she was , helplessly falling in love with a man who will never ever reciprocate her feelings! Instead sees her as a mere object!... the pain was killing her! ...she opened her eyes to see him laying next to her ...'just the thing i wanted ... pleasure me , maid!...'  he smirked at her n pulled her to him, his hand fisting her  hair, directing her face to the prominent bulge in his pants ... she writhed out of his grip on her head in shock n stumbled away from his bed , reaching out for anything to hold on for support... her hands closed around the rim of the table n she withdrew her hand , as though burned ... she could see herself laying prostrate over it n him ravishing her mouth there...  horrified, she staggered away n found herself infront of the mirror ... her eyes were red , pained ... she gasped as she felt n saw him hug her from her back n  bury his mouth on to her nape , without any preamble ... she sighed in happiness n pleasure , before writhing away from him as he whispered hoarsely in her ear...' so delicious , maid'... no!... he was nowhere to be seen ... she closed her eyes in agony , stumbling down to her knees , her mouth opened in a silent scream... she was going mad!... ma!... where r u? pls tell him not to torture her like this? Pls tell him to love her!... no! u need to be away from him! I told u from the beginning !!! look at u pratigya! What have u become? ...she blinked ... she could see him smirking at her from an adjacent couch , calling her towards him with a lazy click of his fingers , lust dancing in his eyes... she got up in consternation n ran out of the room , trying to breathe n control her tears ... she must get away from him! Or else she will die!... she ran down the stairs , like a mad girl n only when she reached the hall , she paused to realise that she had nowhere else to go!... her mother would die if she gave up !...n she would die , emotionally , if she continued to stay there !... she panted against a pillar , sagging down in silent sobs... what has happened to her life? How could she let someone like him take control of her life? ... how could she let herself fall for such a man? N instead of running away from him, she was pleading with him to love her back! ...no!... she wanted to scream her agony out , the pain drilling her chest...her puffy eyes adjusted to the night vision n she saw the kitchen corridor to the opposite side ... 'ma...' she got up, sumitra's face coming to her mind as she ran towards the corridor ... she stopped short of the corridor , his command of not to go in there reverberating in her mind... don't listen to him! He is trying to kill u! torturing u slowly!... don't listen to him! ... she ran forward n reached sumitra's room , knocking frantically ... 

sumitra stirred in sleep n sat up , confused n concerned ... who would it be, in the middle of the night? ... she heard someone , no, the girl cry n she got up n opened the door, turning the light on... she gasped as she saw the pained face of pratigya who threw herself to sumitra's arms , sobbing uncontrollably ... 'what happened beti?... what happened?' she asked frantically , patting pratigya over her head n shoulder , concern n care in her voice ... pratigya just held on to her tightly , her body rocking in sobs... 'here, come ... sit with me...' sumitra led her towards her bed , after locking the door ... pratigya clutched at her , shaking in sobs ... 'what happened beti? Tell me... did u see any bad dream?...' sumitra asked again , caressing her cheeks n forehead n hair ... dream? Pratigya hiccoughed... it was a beautiful dream alright! Which turned to the nightmare it really was ... she clutched sumitra's hands to her face n chest , her eyes pleading... she wanted to get away from him! From everything ... 'ma! Could i sleep here? Next to u?'... she sobbed , her frantic eyes searching sumitra's face ...' ofcourse , my dear'... sumitra cradled her head in her lap n pratigya lay there like a child , her knees drawn up , closing her eyes tightly ...  sumitra caressed her lovingly , feeling tensed n concerned ... what happened to the girl? ... she had been waiting to talk to chandu the whole day but couldn't do so, as he was very busy ... well, with krishna n his bauji not there, that was expected ... n even pratap bhaiyya came home only after 7 pm... n they would have been tired ... she must talk to chandu about the girl soon...  sumitra bent down to kiss pratigya on forehead , smiling slightly ... poor girl looked really fearful about something ... n pained ... what could be it? She must ask her ..''''''''. in the morning!... she felt pratigya's temperature n sighed in relief ...no fever!... 'here, lay back beti... do u have headache or something? Do u want balm or anything?' she asked her concerned ... pratigya stared wildly at her ...balm? ointment ? no! Will he have put the medicine on his shoulder? Would he remember...no! Stop thinking about him! ... but it was a futile exercise she knew ...  bec now all she could think was whether he had put medicines on his injuries or not!...oh! how will she know!... she shook her head frantically at sumitra n buried her head more into the pillow...  oh no! She can't sleep until she knows that he is taking care of himself! ... n ...ohno! what if someone is trying to kill him there too? ...no! that can't be happening! Pls... she thought desperately... she could feel sumitra's fingers urging her to sleep , but now all she could think was to see him... hear his voice! To ensure that he is alright! ...she is  insane!

*******************************

Krishna sat on his bed , naked waist up as he rubbed the ointment over his shoulder , his eyes distant... Chandu had phoned him n had reminded him of putting the medicine n he had reluctantly started doing so, wishing nothing more than her hands on his back, her concerned eyes caressing him...  but she was not there... he gritted his teeth in frustration , throwing the tube aside ... To hell with the medicine! ... 'u r behaving like a child, do u know that?' he heard her giggle n he turned sharply to find her behind him, climbing up his bed on her knees n coming towards him , taking the tube, her lips stretched in a cute smile... Krishna turned to face the wall in front of him, a sly smirk in his lips ...even he had felt it was childish to throw away the tube...but... Anything to get her do what he wants! He thought naughtily , even as his heart brimmed in happiness... she is here ! for him! To take care of him!... he felt her soft fingers glide over the blebs over his right arm... he looked at her through the corner of his eyes, enjoying the view... she was looking exactly as she had looked that morning , her wet hair now caressing his back as she leaned over him to look at his face ... krishna kept his eyes to the front , fighting his urge to look at her or to pull her to his lap n... n take her in all ways he had been imagining till since morning...actually since the time he saw her!...  easy KST! She is all urs! Not going anywhere! , chuckled his mind  n he fought another sly smile ... she seemed not amused by his indifference n he heard her sigh dramatically n withdrew, settling on her knees behind him, her fingers deftly massaging his left shoulder ...  krishna closed his eyes , enjoying her attention n feeling relaxed , good... He felt her dab his shoulder n arms with the ointment n her hands teasingly roving all over his broad shoulders... Down, further down, feeling so good, he thought naughtily n as if listening to his heart , he felt her hands drop to his back , slowly massaging ... He could feel his eyes droop , sleep threatening to overpower him, but he opened his eyes with difficulty , not wanting to sleep when she is with him... But her fingers! Magic!... he must stop her! Or he will be falling asleep! Which was the last thing in his mind now that she is with him... he sat straighter , n looked sideways n he felt her smile at him, her fingers teasingly delving further down along the dip of his backbone ... she is such a tease ! he smirked as he turned n pushed her back on to the bed , n straddled her, pinning her hands to her sides ... He chuckled at her wild gasp , her eyes suddenly panicky n shy...  'n U r really naughty, do u know that?' he smiled at her , lost in her eyes , their lips inches from each other... Her breath fanned across his n his eyes turned darker as she squirmed sensually under him  in a effort to push him off, their bodies caressing intimately ...  She stopped quickly n he felt her shudder against him n her eyes twitch shyly ... 'I haven't finished putting medicine on ur back... let me...ur shoulder...' She began but he cut her short ...' I am more than alright now, n what I need is not the medicine ...' He paused , n bent to ran his nose along hers , his lips brushing over her trembling, luscious , lips...he felt her breath hitch n her lips parting in anticipation n shyness ...'all I need ...is ...u!' he whispered huskily , his lips gently caressing hers even as he talked, his eyes closing ...he felt her arch against him n sigh against his mouth n he captured her lips properly in a chaste kiss ... 

he felt her hands , which were struggling in his hands till then relaxing ,n he released them , coiling his one hand in her hair n other under her to grip at the small of her back, all the while stealing gentle kisses over her lips, enjoying every inch of her lips... Her sensual moan against his mouth as he nibbled at her lower lip n the feel of her fingers gripping his nape n hair undid the carefully tethered lust inside him n he devoured her mouth , with a needy groan... he felt her writhe under him ,n he tightened his hug, ravishing her mouth , his tongue plunging inside her as he licked everywhere he could reach...  the happiness n pleasure that he could feel was too much... he absolutely liked the moans emanating from her , his name coming from her throat  against his own mouth ... he felt her strain for breath n he reluctantly released her , panting slightly against her now flushed , red face... her eyes were tightly closed , her hands limb against his nape as she panted, her sweet breathe washing across his face... 'pratigya...' He called , n she opened her eyes, glazed n shy... he gazed at her as though mesmerized n pulled his hand from her back to caress her swollen lower lip...  He smiled as she shivered n he made to kiss her again but she put a restraining finger over his lips n shook her head shyly ... ...'krishna...no!...not now...!' she giggled n turned her face away as he caught hold of her hand n buried his  face in her neck... 'krishna!...ur medicine..' he heard her giggle out in mock reprimand as he nibbled at the crook of her neck ...'hmmm..hmmm... later!' he murmured , in between greedy kisses along the left side of her neck ...   'ufff...just ...wait a ...bit more'... he heard her laugh n pant n push his face away ... He blinked ... she was not in his bed!  N he was already laying on the bed!... he looked around for her , promising punishment for torturing him n his breath caught painfully in his throat as he saw her standing near the window, all wet n shivering , her hair dirty , her saari torn n muddy ...n her palms... Bleeding...  he was near her in an instant ...'what? ...what happened to u pratigya? Why... why r u in these clothes? N u ...u r bleeding?' he asked frantically , n felt cold panic attack him as he encountered her vacant eyes n her cheek...it looked sore, a dribble of blood oozing along her chin... 

'u did this to me!...'  he heard her spat , her eyes full of hatred ...no! No! this is not happening!... no pratigya!... He tried to hug her, secure her in his arms n shield her from the world... but she was looking at him in atmost revulsion!, swatting away his extended hand ... he withdrew his hand as though burned...oh! she has got fever!... 'I have never seen a more pathetic man like u! u hit me! Treat me as a slave ! n then u want me in ur bed !...n u call urself a man?  '...her words pierced him like spears ... ...'no! pratigya! Don't say such things! i... I ...' he stuttered , pleading ... He made to touch n hug her again n she lashed out at him ...'don't u are touch me with those filthy hands... ! go away! I don't want to see ur face!...' she turned on her heal n walked away ... no! ...'pratigya! Stop! ...no!' he shouted n ran behind her... What's happening ? where were they? It looked like a vast desert... long... Stretching...he looked around frantically... there she was ! in front of him,!... 'pratigya' he called out pleadingly as he ran behind her... but the distance between him n her seemed to remain constant... 'no! pls don't leave me... I am sorry...i am sorry... I want u... I need u...! don't do this to me...! I am sorry...! I will do anything... pls...' he shouted , tears of panic n remorse falling down his cheeks... he could feel pain clawing at his heart , chocking him... she wasn't even listening ... he stumbled in the hot sand n fell , looking up at her image ...'pls... come back... don't leave me alone ... I won't be able to breathe, pratigya!' he cried out in agony ... but...she kept walking ahead ... no! NO! ...

'pratigya!!'... he snapped open his eyes , sitting up straighter , all sweaty ... he inhaled ... He had shouted her name ! in his sleep! In that damn dream...no ...nightmare!... the images flashed past his mind... why the hell was he running behind her? Calling her back? ... n did he, KST, plead with her? No! ... but...but she looked hurt... n she was looking at him in hatred n revulsion! No! he can't take it!... he felt his throat getting parched n reached for the water jug... He gulped down 2 mouthfuls , her bleeding n tired image dancing in his eyes! ...that unknown panic was back! ... he could feel his heart thundering ... the feeling of panic isn't easing! ... he must talk to her! Yes!... to see if she is alright!... only then he will feel relaxed! Yes! ... he grabbed his phone n stood there for some moments , like a fool, before realizing that he doesn't know her number!... hell! Did she have a phone or not! ... he gritted his teeth in frustration... he must hear her voice somehow! Know that she is alright! ... why can't u wait till the morning n sleep now? ... he placed the phone reluctantly over his bedside table n sagged to the bed... he lay by his side n tried to relax... but ... he couldn't... there was a choking feeling in his throat now... he just wants to talk to her! Hear her voice ... he fidgeted , frustrated ... he turned sides , waiting for sleep to come... but no!... he sat up, gritting his teeth... There is only one way!... he grabbed his phone n dialed the landline... no, stop KST! What r u doing? do u even know who will pick up the phone? What if it's some servant? ...she won't even hear the phone ring , from the hall...u fool!... She will be asleep by now!... Yes! There! She will be asleep ! mocked his mind, even as he strained to listen the ringtone with baited breath... she is least bothered about u! she will be sleeping in ur room , enjoying the luxury n even laughing at u in her mind n here u r! trying to phone her!... stop KST! Cut the phone this instant! U don't want to hear her voice!...  no! yes! Stop being pathetic !... yes! He was about to cut the phone when someone picked up at the other end... He felt his heart skip several beats n his breath hitching in anticipation ...'hello...' He heard the voice of ... His mother... 

he could feel his heart beating in his mouth...sumitra had gone to kitchen to fetch fresh water n she had heard the phone ring from the hall... Who will be calling the landline, at this hour...its past midnight!... ...'hello, who is this?' she said n listened ... Krishna gritted his teeth , contrasting emotions of pain n anger assaulting him... and a sense of disappointment ... At not hearing her voice!... his ragged breathing could be heard from receiver n sumitra inhaled sharply... as only a mother will know!...' krishna...?' she breathed into the phone, happy tears in her eyes... krishna felt a jolt ! how did she know? ... he could feel his heart leaping in joy! She knew!, even with him uttering not a word!...why r u feeling happy? Its that woman!!... 'ma...I...her...' he stuttered , not even realizing what was he saying ... the word sounded alien yet too close to his heart , coming from his throat after a long 21 years ...he could feel a strange feeling as though something huge was melting in his chest... sumitra felt all air leave her lungs at the onslaught of happiness now filling her chest ... He called her 'ma'... 'beta...' she whimpered into the phone, clutching it for dear life...  what r u doing krishna? Why r u talking to this woman? U wanted to hear her voice,  Didn't u? cut the call... cut it!!!... he could feel something odd tugging at his chest ... The way she said 'beta...' ...it contained all the love he had been yearning all these years ... He could feel his eyes becoming moist , all of a sudden... no! don't be weak, KST!... u have absolutely nothing to do with that woman!...then he heard her! ... 'maji ?'  pratigya called , holding sumitra around her shoulders n looking at her in concern... She had come out of the room in search of sumitra , not finding her beside her in the bed... sumitra looked around at her happy tears in her eyes , even as krishna could feel his heart doing a silly stupid flip... she is alright! ... give the phone to her! He urged in his mind , holding his mobile closer ... wait! What was she doing with that woman!?,  when he had explicitly ordered her not to go anywhere near that woman!!!... his eyes narrowed , anger returning...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³   part 2 coming soon 

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow di wonderful wonderful update di... πŸ‘ krishna and pratigya had the same feelings of love and wid that they have a fear of loosing each other... 😳 and mother and son convo was awesum bt k is angry and dont know what will he do?? and hope he will hear somehow that pratigya is scared of something...update soon di ...cant wait to read. πŸ˜›