100 episodes is a milestone - Happy 100!

kalpana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy 100! Thanks for all of them.  1/28/14

Congratulations on the milestone and best wishes for future episodes.

The 100-episode mark have long been regarded a TV milestone.   Though its ratings have remained modest, Kehta Hai Dil Jee Lee Zara has built a loyal following with a remarkably consistent run, offers a fun.

The wonderful Kehta Hai Dil Jee Lee Zara reached a milestone this week, it air its 100th episode Tuesday night.   To celebrate the occasion, complete with a cake celebration.   I think the characters are so original and specific.   So then the acting comes out of a specific, original, honest place.

There's not one line of dialogue ever in any episode that comes out of Sangeeta Ghosh dear, Saachi's  mouth that could come out of anybody else's mouth, and not a line that comes out of Ruslaan Mumtaz, dear Dhruv's mouth that could come out of anybody else's mouth.  If you really think about that, that's really, really rare in television actors.   I think that's what this show does better than any show.

I think everyone just loves all the characters and the show.  They're all pretty unique and different characters that you don't normally see on TV and I think it pretty much boils down to that and just liking to see those people every week.

I think that maybe the energy of the cast and the love between us kind of is palpable and I think people like that.   It's a very uplifting show and I think people respond to that.

Kalpana19

Edited by kalpana19 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jlz is very special. It's been thoroughly entertaining.  Just love saachi and dhruv, they are really different.  Can't v wait to see ruslaan 's movies.  He sure has a big fan in me.
kalpana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All,

I sincerely appreciate your taking time to provide your comments and feedback.

Rgds,

Kalpana