Jodha Akbar

   

..::Doubts & Discussions about Historical facts::.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 61

history_geek

IF-Dazzler

history_geek

Joined: 20 October 2013

Posts: 3615

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Res.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::Doubts & Discussions about Historical facts::.. (Page 4)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 20072

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@jodah : hello.there is a section in ur post which speaks of hamida not being royal by blood. Which historian's work have u referred to in that para? 
I have read that she was known to the Mughal household because of her frequent visits to the banquets organised by the queens of Babur. so that makes me wonder,why would a commoner be invited to such exquisite banquets? 

interestingly,some believe that Hamida was more keen on marrying another of Babur's son named Hindal and not Humayun at first. Hindal as we know is Ruqaiya sultan begum's father.


Edited by The.Patthaaka. - 31 January 2014 at 5:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12ann2012happygolucky099

ann2012

Goldie

ann2012

Joined: 23 September 2013

Posts: 1192

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

@jodah : hello.there is a section in ur post which speaks of hamida not being royal by blood. Which historian's work have u referred to in that para? 
I have read that she was known to the Mughal household because of her frequent visits to the banquets organised by the queens of Babur. so that makes me wonder,why would a commoner be invited to such exquisite banquets? 

interestingly,some believe that Hamida was more keen on marrying another of Babur's son named Hindal and not Humayun at first. Hindal as we know is Ruqaiya sultan begum's father.
 

She did want to marry Hindal. And Hindal her. They were closer in age too. That is why when Humayun proposed marriage to Hamida, she gave him a lot nakhras. And gave her consent only after 40 days of proper courting by Humayun. LOL 


Edited by ann2012 - 31 January 2014 at 10:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12history_geekjodahThe.Patthaaka.Mallika-E-Bhais

ann2012

Goldie

ann2012

Joined: 23 September 2013

Posts: 1192

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by jodah

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by adianasr

Originally posted by history_geek

Can anyone tell what this means ----> binai-dar-i-bihist <------- ????
this is some date...Confused...perhaps in persian language.!.




<font size="3">Binai - means a lawfully wedded woman</font>
<font size="3">dar - means treasure or richer or better</font>
<font size="3">bihist - means paradise</font>


<font size="3">I hope this is good enuff!!!</font>


thnk u adi...Smile...

but this inscription was in mughal chronicles...and there it said that this "contains" the date of construction of Agra Fort and palace and contains some 'hijri year' also...only if we read this as a whole. without breaking the words.!...
Confused...so this refers to some date...!..


Binai means vision ,sight
dar means door
bihist means paradise

if i translate the line it will mean something like '' Vision of Paradise '' or '' A door to view Paradise ''

can you provide the orignal Persian line not the english alphabetical one then it will be more clear Embarrassed but if as you saying it means some date there are countings which resemble with these words if i change them little like

Binai or Bihist to Bist then it means 20
dar to dah then it means 10

so if i get the orginal line written in Persian then it will be easy to describe Smile


thnx jodah.. Smile

yes...these lines were inscribed on the door of the agra palace.!!.

Great...so this means door to paradise...
Ok..i ll try to get the original lines...but rare chance...ll try..
 
let me guess, this inscription must be on the door of MUZ's  palace Embarrassed


Edited by ann2012 - 31 January 2014 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12history_geekSandhya.A

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 20072

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann2012

Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

@jodah : hello.there is a section in ur post which speaks of hamida not being royal by blood. Which historian's work have u referred to in that para? 
I have read that she was known to the Mughal household because of her frequent visits to the banquets organised by the queens of Babur. so that makes me wonder,why would a commoner be invited to such exquisite banquets? 

interestingly,some believe that Hamida was more keen on marrying another of Babur's son named Hindal and not Humayun at first. Hindal as we know is Ruqaiya sultan begum's father.
 

She did want to marry Hindal. And Hindal her. They were closer in age too. That is why when Humayun proposed marriage to Hamida, she gave him a lot nakhras. And gave her consent only after 40 days of proper courting by Humayun. LOL 

Hahaha. 40 days of courting eh? Wonder how many days of courting would it take for Jalal to woo Jo now in the show Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12katanaann2012Mallika-E-Bhais

history_geek

IF-Dazzler

history_geek

Joined: 20 October 2013

Posts: 3615

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann2012

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by jodah

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by adianasr

Originally posted by history_geek

Can anyone tell what this means ----> binai-dar-i-bihist <------- ????
this is some date...Confused...perhaps in persian language.!.




<font size="3">Binai - means a lawfully wedded woman</font>
<font size="3">dar - means treasure or richer or better</font>
<font size="3">bihist - means paradise</font>


<font size="3">I hope this is good enuff!!!</font>


thnk u adi...Smile...

but this inscription was in mughal chronicles...and there it said that this "contains" the date of construction of Agra Fort and palace and contains some 'hijri year' also...only if we read this as a whole. without breaking the words.!...
Confused...so this refers to some date...!..


Binai means vision ,sight
dar means door
bihist means paradise

if i translate the line it will mean something like '' Vision of Paradise '' or '' A door to view Paradise ''

can you provide the orignal Persian line not the english alphabetical one then it will be more clear Embarrassed but if as you saying it means some date there are countings which resemble with these words if i change them little like

Binai or Bihist to Bist then it means 20
dar to dah then it means 10

so if i get the orginal line written in Persian then it will be easy to describe Smile


thnx jodah.. Smile

yes...these lines were inscribed on the door of the agra palace.!!.

Great...so this means door to paradise...
Ok..i ll try to get the original lines...but rare chance...ll try..


let me guess, this inscription must be on the door of MUZ's palaceEmbarrassed



yes u r correct..
Will explain more later..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12katana...SoniSona....

ann2012

Goldie

ann2012

Joined: 23 September 2013

Posts: 1192

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

Originally posted by ann2012

Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

@jodah : hello.there is a section in ur post which speaks of hamida not being royal by blood. Which historian's work have u referred to in that para? 
I have read that she was known to the Mughal household because of her frequent visits to the banquets organised by the queens of Babur. so that makes me wonder,why would a commoner be invited to such exquisite banquets? 

interestingly,some believe that Hamida was more keen on marrying another of Babur's son named Hindal and not Humayun at first. Hindal as we know is Ruqaiya sultan begum's father.
 

She did want to marry Hindal. And Hindal her. They were closer in age too. That is why when Humayun proposed marriage to Hamida, she gave him a lot nakhras. And gave her consent only after 40 days of proper courting by Humayun. LOL 

Hahaha. 40 days of courting eh? Wonder how many days of courting would it take for Jalal to woo Jo now in the show Wink

6 months 15 days up till now and still counting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katana

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 20072

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann2012


6 months 15 days up till now and still counting LOL

hopefully we have enough numbers to count LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*-*//HISTORICAL GAME CONTEST//*-*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

sweetystubborn 102 1737 17 February 2014 at 9:51am
By ---Mehak---
Historical Places? IshaAkbar 4 513 08 February 2014 at 1:27am
By IshaAkbar
another historical question luna24 5 562 02 February 2014 at 11:09am
By tamy267
hi..historical question luna24 0 305 02 February 2014 at 9:48am
By luna24
JODHA AKBAR A GREAT historical show!!

2 3 4 5

nehaarshi09 33 1720 23 December 2013 at 12:49pm
By nehaarshi09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.